What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 2/11/22 1:18 am, edited 2/11/22 2:24 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hiya, Gang! We made it to FriYAY! Phew! This was a week. This weekend should be pretty fun. Tonight I am going out with friends after work for a glass of wine. Saturday, I am getting a haircut and then we are going to our friend's house for a seafood feast. I also got a new crafting toy that I am excited to try out and we might go into Boston for our Valetine's day take out on Sunday. I am just hoping the weekend is full of laughs and I can put the craziness of this week behind me.

My photo Friday is a pic of my office thermostat yesterday, which I think many will appreciate. I love my hot little office!

QOTD: How do you clean your floors? My Dyson stick just died and I am deciding what to do next to replace it so that I don't need to lug the full sized one out every time there is a tumbleweed of cat fur... I love the Roomba but we have a big open floor plan so I really only set her loose once a week.

Yesterday, remember how I said they were buying us lunch? It didn't happen. I had a nut & cheese pack from a few days earlier in the fridge that I hadn't eaten so that was it for the day (along with some chocolate covered espresso beans). Knock on wood--today should be "normal". I forgot to add the glass of wine I am having tonight to this menu so throw another 150 calories on!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 2/11/22 3:52 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Yay for friday! It's my last day of meetings for the week:-). No big plans for the weekend, two house projects I'd like to get checked off; work out with my trainer tonight after work, and virtual coffee with my sister Sunday, should be good and relaxing. We're supposed to get snow today, starting around 10 am and going to tomorrow so I'll have some shoveling to do today or tomorrow.

QOTD - I have all hardwoods except the bedrooms so I use the Roomba periodically and a broom in between. I also have the open floor plan so have to block off the hallway when Roomba is doing the main rooms and then the next day send it off to the other parts of the house. Still better than sweeping the whole thing!

menu today:

coffee plus half and half X3

yogurt

enchilada filling

cheese and salami

glass of wine

Has anyone heard of this custard toast on tik Tok? I might try that this weekend.

I didn't have any new pictures this week so here's a picture of the time my sister's dog volunteered to answer emails for me.

Have a great friday and weekend everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 2/11/22 6:54 am
RNY on 11/21/16

What a good pup

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Greateight
on 2/11/22 4:22 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Tell us more about the seafood feast!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Queen JB
on 2/11/22 3:13 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

We've got a semi famous seafood place near us and we are ordering everything.

Last year Grim's daughter told me that he is somehow related to the owners of this place.

I am so mad that Grim doesn't care about who his 100s of cousins are... sometimes we are missing out on perks.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 2/11/22 4:23 am - Warren, OH

The Eufy comes out every morning at 8:00 and picks up the cat hair, dust or crumbs. I bought a 7 pound Oreck vacuum that came with a 21 year service warranty. That warranty is just about up and thanks to a free service visit every year the sweeper still runs like new. It is lightweight, and does a great job on cat hair. It is so light that I used to also pick it up to vacuum the sofa, upholstered chairs, and,loveseats when I did not want to get out the handheld Oreck. If I were to replace that sweeper it would be with another seven pound Oreck.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Melody P.
on 2/11/22 4:35 am - Amarillo, TX

Mornin everyone. Quick post for me.

Seems to be a crummy day. I hate my birthday for many reasons. I wish I could forget it like some do lol.

the only thing planned for the day is my mom wants me to make her pumpkin muffins and we'll likely get Thai food. I'll be getting satay most likely. I so wish I could have pad Thai.

I do want to mention that Grogrou wearing that silver chainmaille shirt is just so kick ass. I'm in a group on FB with the guy who made it. I don'****ch the book of boba fett or the mandolorian but the fact geeked me out! Lol

QOTD: All carpet except the bathroom and kitchen and I hate it. Vacuum with a crappy old vacuum cleaner and steam mop the kitchen and bathroom.

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 2/11/22 4:54 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your satay; maybe ask if they can give you a side of the pad Thai sauce and then you can dip the satay in that and then you don't have to think about what you can't have; you'll get the taste and none of the side effects.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 2/11/22 6:58 am - Amarillo, TX

That's a good idea! I just can't do the noodles! Thanks!

Mel

Emiepie
on 2/11/22 5:33 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I know you don't like your birthday but I hope there is something special today and that you have some joy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150