What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Mkess
on 2/8/22 9:45 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Taco Tuesday!

QJB- Something I have to do more often is being kind to myself when things don't turn out with me in a positive light. I finally got my car back yesterday from losing it in December. It's nice to have it back but I'll miss the rental car. I'm in the middle of another fun week where it seems like work will never end.

QOTD- future. I'm intrigued to see what the future holds but a little frightened at the same time.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, Tangerine.

L: Cilantro Lime Shrimp.

D: Chicken with green beans.

S: Boom Chicka Pop-corn

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

Emiepie
on 2/8/22 6:54 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Glad you got your car back.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lmfontana4
on 2/8/22 10:56 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Hi Menu Friends,

Yesterday I got a call from the car dealer letting me know my new car had arrived. That was great news since the arrival date had been pushed back several times and it wasn't suppose to arrive until the 13th. I am very happy with the looks and features. It has many safety features that will come in handy. Today I spend a bunch of money on weathertech car mats, cargo mats, and leatherette seat covers. I love love love leather seats becasue of the durability and abilty to wipe them clean if spilled on. The new car has clothe seats but I found custom leatherette seats, which i also ordered. Getting a new car is like getting a new house-you got to spend some money to "furnish" it with the necessities.

I just finished the Only Woman In the Room. It was a good read. Does anyone read the Outlander series? The newest book was recently published, so that is on my waiting list at the library. I also have the Midnight Library on my waitlist. It looks to be available in about 3 weeks. It is funny that all of the sudden almost all of the books on my waitlist will come available at the same time. Luckily the library has an option that allows you to offer the book to the next person on the waitlist but keep your place otherwise.

Just have work today and a massage this evening.

QOTD: I think I would prefer to see the future.

B: triple zero greek yogurt with collagen, cold brew with caramel drizzle and half n half

L: chicken skewer, lettuce, 3 baby carrots, 5 cherry tomatos, ff french dressing

S: chocolate PP

D: chorazio flavored ground turkey stuffed poblano pepper

S: 100 cal bag kettle corn, 1 square sf chocolate

E: 30 min eliptical, 30 min yoga, 15 min resistance bands

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Emiepie
on 2/8/22 6:53 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yay! Glad your car came in.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active