What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 2/4/22 2:15 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Happy FriYAY! It's another snow day for me. I went to bed last night with my PJs worn backwards & inside out (a snow day superstition) and we got the call overnight :) It's already raining and temps are dropping fast, so it will turn to snow and sleet, then we get a full flash-freeze where temps drop to 16 so the whole mess will freeze to the roads. Fun! I am going to get some work done, but I am also going to enjoy the day :)

Here are my photos of some of my decorated cookies last weekend. I liked how the strawberries came out the Weiner dogs looked a little too much like Weiners and not enough like dogs, lol.

QOTD: What is your favorite romantic comedy movie? I generally hate romantic comedies, but When Harry Met Sally and The Princess Bride are my two exceptions! I could watch these movies a million times.

Ok, yesterday Grim and I decided to go out to dinner at the last minute. I had half of a fish taco, a few fries and two ****tails. Not on plan but it was so nice to be out at a restaurant! I miss restaurants. I have 2.5 fish tacos left and I am going to have them for lunch and dinner!

B: Veggie Omelette & Click Mocha Coffee

L: Fish Taco!

S: Babybel

D: Fish Taco!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 2/4/22 2:47 am - Warren, OH

I am snowed in here today. But I work from home, so it makes very little difference. Your cookies are so cute. When I worked for AT&T I had a lady make some cookies that were little iPhones and bought them a company party.

Most of the women in my family bake fantastic cookies. When one of my brothers was getting married, there was a Sunday of cookie baking for all the women. They invited our new sister-in-law's family to participate. The answer was that they did not eat cookies and were not interested in baking them.

At the wedding we noticed that their family were all getting huge plates of cookies. I guess they started eating cookies that day.

When I watch a movie, it is normally something about history. But I did like Pretty Woman and There's Something About Mary.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 2/4/22 5:15 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I love Pretty Woman too!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 2/4/22 3:05 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone. Those are cute cookies! Well done!

It's cold here. Currently 1°. We'll get a tad bit colder by the time the sun comes out. I'm way way over this stuff. It's freezing and our windows started icing over on the inside so they're all getting fans pointed at them and we had to turn down the heat. This is not good for my body's pain levels.

Not to much planned for the day. I've been up since 1:13. Hoping for naps with my heated blanket cranked up. School here was canceled yesterday and it's delayed today. While most of the city only got around 4 inches of snow we got upwards of 6+.

I got super frustrated yesterday with chainmaille. I did a kick butt weave that's so called hard to weave. Then I tried making a piece a client has ordered and my brain and hands just didn't want to work together. Then I tried to use glue something and it just got all over a crystal and ruined it. So I put stuff and I've got to wait until Monday when I get the replacement crystal in the mail.

QOTD: not really my genre... I love the movie Dave...I think that's the closest I can get.

I'm trying to use up some of the food I have out then I'll try to focus on the more softer food diet. I hate wasting. I made some kick ass lemon blueberry muffins and I didn't even taste them. My mom said they were the best muffins she's ever had. They were even pretty.

B: JUST egg cup with 1 oz 85% taco meat and coffee x2

L: two mini taco shells, 1.5 oz taco meat, 1/2 oz Oaxaca cheese and sour cream

D: GF veggie lasagna

S: cheese, SF jello parfait w/sugar free whipped cream and a PP shake.

Mel

Melody P.
on 2/4/22 3:07 am - Amarillo, TX

Opps forgot the pics.

First up is a pic of some of the made items I've found in bins I've gone through. I'd say its 15 to 20 pounds.

this is of course my cats.

Mel

Teenie
on 2/4/22 6:56 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Dave is on my list of Movies I really liked in it's day. I have definitely seen it more than once.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 2/4/22 3:31 am
RNY on 02/14/18

It's finally Friday!! Whoo-hooo!! Enjoy your bonus snow day, QJB. We're cold today and the next few days but then back to typical for this time year (teens to 40s) and blue skies!

Our conference ended last night and it went well; I'm worried about the colleagues that told me my presentation was the most exciting one....they may need to get out a LOT more, lol. To make up for all the focus on the event, I have 7 hours of 1 on 1s today which will just be long. I will book end it with an elliptical session before and my personal trainer is doing a virtual session with me after work.

No big plans for the weekend although I'm doing a zoom coffee date with two girlfriends who have been friends since 6th grade...and let's just say that has been a very long time! It will be the highlight of the weekend.

QOTD - I would have to go with Love Actually since that's pretty much the only one I rewatch consistently. Some of the themes get a little cringey in today's era but I cringe and just keep going; fortunately, it's just a movie.

menu today

coffee plus half and half X 3

WW 1 point muffin

built or barbells bar for lunch

dinner - either the RGF chicken or I might make the pizza crust that I found that I want to try (if I don't make it today, I'll make it tomorrow; I browned up some Italian sausage for the pizza yesterday)

my picture is a selfie before one of the many times I shoveled this week and the finale of the ongoing Amaryllis chronicles, lol.

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 2/4/22 6:13 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You look so cute in that hat!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Theduffman27
on 2/4/22 6:27 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Great pics!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Teenie
on 2/4/22 7:17 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

You actually look happy to be shoveling. Very cute. .

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.