RNY on 06/26/17

Panini!!!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 2/1/22 6:33 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Yesterday I was successful with my food and beverage goals, got some prep work done, took a nap, made a nice dinner. Never left the house except to clean up the front yard from the dogs. Was a very relaxing day. Today -- I can see my desk is a hot mess and my emails are up to 70 and still coming in. This day should fly right by!

QoTD: I play Candy Crush and occasionally the Spelling Bee in NYT. I am afraid to even try Wordle because I am sure it will prove that I am of sub par intelligence. Therefore, I ignore this obviously huge trend. All my girlfriends seem to be into it. I don't even know/understand the concept. Just that it is mindfully challenging.

Menu:

B: left over 1/4 ( of a half) stuffed bell pepper and some cottage cheese

L: Balance of stuffed bell pepper

D: leftover pulled pork, mashed potatoes and peas.

Very exciting food day.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Want2beMe
on 2/1/22 6:37 am
VSG on 08/17/20

QOTD: my go to game is bingo. But I don't play any games daily.

Got to work so good morning and have a good day!

B: egg burrito

S1: skip

L: fish and brussel sprouts

S2: yogurt

S: last of leftover chili

catwoman7
on 2/1/22 6:46 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I think I'll go to a Zumba class this morning. It's all seniors and everyone masks, and it's not crowded (esp now with the omicron surge). I haven't been in awhile (also because of the surge), but I'm thinking I'll go this morning and just stay far away from people. It was easy to do yesterday while in the pool for water aerobics. I just need to get out of the house and also do something besides youtube videos - I was starting to get cabin fever - badly.

I really need to buckle down and stay at or under 1600 calories every day. My weight is not budging. I think I'm being too lenient when I do a lot of exercise. I don't eat back calories, but at the same time, if I go over by 100 calories or so I don't worry about it if I had a heavy exercise day. This does not appear to be working for me. I was tempted to contact the PA at my surgeon's office to see if they're willing to prescribe appetite suppressants for temporary use until I get all this under control again, but I SHOULD be able to do this (besides, I'm not even sure if they'd be willing to do that). I think the trick is getting out of the house. If I'm here, I'm at risk of "bored eating".

not much on the agenda other than Zumba and a couple of errands. I'll probably do some reading for my class and watch the movie for my upcoming film discussion group meeting (it's next week).

QOTD: I love Wordle as well! I do it every morning - or at night if I'm up late enough for the new one to come out. I also do a knockoff version, "Hello Wordl", which works the same way and you can do it all day if you want to - it's not just one puzzle per day. Plus you can also increase the amount of letters - I've often done six-letter words (any more than that and it starts getting a lot more complicated). I also often do the daily Washington Post crossword puzzles (which are actually the LA Times crossword puzzles).

B: skyr with apple compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: chickpea/miso spread on keto bread

AS: protein muffin or a slice of protein malt loaf

D: ?? Maybe half a veggie burger on half a slim bun and some vegetables

I have a lot of raw vegetables in the fridge that I bought for unplanned snacks but lately have chosen other things instead. I'm going to force myself to eat the veggies if/when a snacking mood strikes. Besides, they sometime irritate my stomach which is a good thing - I don't want to eat while my pouch is irritated!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Queen JB
on 2/1/22 2:04 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Ooh I should not know that there is a knockoff wordle... there goes my night!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Teenie
on 2/1/22 6:51 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers.

Good for you Julia getting that project going. Jeans and Uggs sounds fantastic. I have dressed down the last couple days because my arm is still to tender to get all done up. We have no dress code and some people you can tell there is no dress code. I try to dress semi professional. Not that anyone sees me but I was always told dress for the job you want not the job you have and it stuck with me.

Nothing going on today I might run to the grocery and grab some coffee creamer just in fear of running out. I guess a storm is coming up from Texas and is supposed to lay some Ice around Thursday and it could get a bit messy. Hopefully it misses us but I shall be prepared.

QOTD: Wordle is huge but I have not seeked it out yet. This bible study I am in is pretty intense and there is a lot of memorization so I have my time fixed on that for the moment.

Accountability: 1 pizzelle and chocolate whipped cream and some simple nature peanut butter coconut crisp.

TSS: 4 years 1 month 21 days: 141.8LBS, (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM chocolate caramel creamer

MS: Premier chocolate peanut butter protein shake and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Chocolate Caramel CM creamer

L.2 Egg wich and snack select

D: leftover meatloaf and mashed heart of palm.

Exercise: No in too much pain today

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 1x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 2/1/22 6:43 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I may have missed it, what did the dr say about your arm?

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 2/2/22 8:01 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

We think it is just a pinched never. I did not have it examined she just put me on Prednisone and it has relived the sharp spasms. Hopefully all the pain will be gone in the next few days.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 2/2/22 3:26 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Take your time healing.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 2/1/22 6:52 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I would love to wear jeans and Ugg's to work - enjoy this week! I was able to test yesterday at County Health and should get my results sometime today. I still have the symptoms but I'm most concerned about the breathing -I'm very aware that my capacity is lower and I'm working harder. If I test positive I will take HALAs advice and call my PCP for an RX inhaler. If I'm negative, I will have to make an appt to be seen to find out what's going on.

Not much today - I have a zoom meeting this morning and will be checking emails, but mostly taking it easy.

Soup and crackers today - my go to sick comfort food.

QOTD - I keep seeing Wordle stuff, but I haven't checked it out. Does Jeopardy count?

Have a great day everyone!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Most Active