New Year Day 2022 Menu, Exercise and Resolutions!

(deactivated member)
on 12/31/21 11:10 pm, edited 1/1/22 3:02 pm
RNY on 09/01/12

Gosh I couldnt BEGIN to tell U ( or list ) everything Ive done wrong or lazily or forgetfully in 2021 .

Really HOPE that this year Ill do better .

I DO have a lot more self acceptance and self- knowledge now ..

For instance I refuse to get sucked into the sobriety windbag..I LIKE being a normal person tempted to overindulge sure but Im no bum or out of control drinker and I absolutely refuse to label myself as such .

My food and weight have been GREAT for so many years where Ive maintained both terrific health and my lowest post op weight pretty much effortlessly.

Yet somehow I cant take credit for it or congratulate myself

And YES it takes a LOT of mental and physical effort to power Thru and truly ENJOY a strenuous daily workout ?. The time n effort r TOTALLY worth it but sometimes showing up can require discipline ( totally not my strong suit lol)

B - scrambled egg beaters whipped w fat free half n half n freeze dried fat free butter solids . Also mixed in two slices ff American cheese .skinny Chai tea latte .

this held m till 4 pm - S - chicken breast meat and leftover Mexican rice and refried beans . Beer

D - probably heated up Thai coconut chicken soup with shrimp and left over green curry shrimp and vegetables w rice

exercise was swimming laps 50 minutes.

New Years Resolutions - to be the best Mom to my daughters I can possibly be .

To limit drinking particularly day drinking in lieu of work

To show up better for myself regarding finances and making moves to ensure financial security in the future .

To make more artwork

Most Active