What's on your Thursday Menu?

Amy Liz
on 12/23/21 8:48 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning and Merry Christmas Eve Jr! One last day of work before I'm off for the weekend. I have one more present to buy, all of them to wrap still and a few more goodies to make for my siblings. It is POURING here and will be for days. It was a great excuse to break in my new rain boots and boot socks. I love them. Not as cute as Chrissy's blue bee ones though. My office is in a modular behind the main building, requiring me to go back and forth all day in the across a parking lot. It's great fun in the pouring rain!

QOTD - No, but I remember having to 'learn'. I would never have been able to do it if I had to and luckily, I never had to. How did we survive before cell phones?

b- coffee, egg bites

l- roasted red pepper tomato soup, protein cheese crackers

d- baked fish and salad

s-jerky, whisps

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Julia S.
on 12/23/21 10:45 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I know how but would rather not, I have the tiny spare and have used it once and called the roadside assistance on my insurance. He was really fast.

I've been trying to figure out how to get things like curtain rods and towel bars to stay attached to the sheetrock. I am not used to dealing with metal studs and didn't know what to use. I ended up talking to 4 guys at Home Depot and found screws to anchor sheetrock to metal studs. Well even though that is what they are designed for I still ended up having to drill a pilot hole with a cobalt drill bit to get it to work. But at least now I have a solution. I got my towel bar mounted and will work on fixing the curtain rods this weekend, and also hang my thread cone holder for my serger threads.

I'm not sure if my roommate will be able to visit, he's working on it. So I can't buy the ticket until I know if he's going to be able to come and on what dates.

I took a chance and hung my clothes out to dry. I think it will be fine.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active