What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Want2beMe
on 10/5/21 4:43 am
VSG on 08/17/20

Good morning everyone. I'm up and ready to hit the gym.

Qotd: yes I like to hike in familiar areas. I know how to use a compass, but prefer marked trails.

B: ham cubes, 1/2 bagel

S1: fruit smoothie

L: eggs benedict

S2: yogurt

S: pork, cauliflower, potato

S3: string cheese

Maddymoe2
on 10/5/21 5:05 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning and happy Tuesday. It's going to be a busy day, but a good day.

JB- That commute! I am 7 miles from my work. I could not even imagine.

QOTD- I do enjoy hiking, but I am a fair weather hiker. I remember the summer before my WLS. We were at the beach and hiking up from a lighthouse. I was so embarrassed. I was huffing and puffing. I kept having to stop and try and breathe. I knew that I had to make a change. Last time we were at the beach, we revisited that lighthouse and I felt like a Billygoat going up that hill with zero issues. I need to remember those small victories. I need to be proud of myself.

Food for today-

eggs and cottage cheese

protein shake

shredded chicken with red sauce

carb master yogurt

Have a great day everyone and remember how far we have all come!

Emiepie
on 10/5/21 5:09 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I'm flying through payroll days this week. I'm hoping it goes smooth today.

QOTD: Nope. Not a fan of bugs and snakes.

TSS: 7 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Tuna packet, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Shredded pork, cauliflower with cheese, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1394 Protein: 117 Carbs:130 Fat:48

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 10/5/21 7:07 am, edited 10/5/21 12:07 am
RNY on 08/29/18

We drove by a sign for snake removal yesterday. I think everybody locked their doors.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Christina135
on 10/5/21 6:17 am

Good morning, Happy Taco Tuesday! I would like to add tamales to the meme please!

QOTD - I love walks, in nature. But hikes with walking poles, needing to bring my own food for days, no. I'm good.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - didn't plan, will find a salad or something at lunch with hubs

Dinner - ALSO no plans, but we have stuff to make. I think hubs has a leftover burger patty, and I have stuff for veggie sandwich which works.

Just got flu shot here at work. Was quick and easy, feeling like QUITE the adult y'all! Hoping my arm doesn't get all sore.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Melody P.
on 10/5/21 6:29 am - Amarillo, TX

Tamales! I have had a black bean tamale that had spinach...it was soooo good. I've been wanting to make some with sweet potato...something I saw on Patti Jinich's show.

Mel

Christina135
on 10/5/21 6:58 am

We are actually going to be joining a friend and her family this year, to make vegan tamales alongside their regular traditional tamales! I am SO excited!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Lisa91941
on 10/5/21 6:24 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Thunder and lightening and rain, oh my!! We had an electrical storm that was very rare for San Diego last night and it was amazing. Sat in our big window of the RV and ohhh'd and awwwww'd for hours. It was a real treat. Still at the campground, food is still weird. Eating lots of store bought prepared stuff. I'm compensating by eating less and less and I think I am holding my own. I'll never leave in the RV again without prepping for Armageddon.

Today is lots of work, and then I hope to get to the campgrounds in time for a bike ride. Definitely is my last chance to get one in. We are trying a the new hot spot of a restaurant near the campgrounds tomorrow for dinner. It's "live fire" cooking. So everything on the menu gets cooked on open flame.

QoTD: I love to walk. And I am okay with specific organized hikes. But hiking where you have to pack stuff in and might have to pop off the trail to poop? NO. Uh uh. Not happening.

Menu:

B: hb egg, 1/3 c cottage cheese

L: left over scallop with roasted tomatoes and mushrooms on a piece of polenta

D: stuffed bell pepper

S: beef jerky if I need it.

Here's a real pretty picture of our town being "electrified"

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Sheila_H
on 10/5/21 7:03 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Wow!!!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/5/21 9:43 am

I hope one day there would be a technology to harness that energy. I'm pretty sure people are working on that.

We had bad storm this morning in my town, my cat, Emma, hates it. She used to be in/outdoor kitty and I she still is very anxious about storms.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active