What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 9/26/21 2:04 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone. Hope that your Sunday is going well.

My nephew's birthday party is today. It'll be at the park as that's what he wanted. I have to make the cake around 7 or 8. Make the frosting and make a few elements out of fondant. This one won't be as elaborate as the Girls last ones. I'm just not up for it. It's going to be a Mario Cart cake. What he doesn't know is my mom bought him the switch game too. He's been wanting it. I got him a driving wheel that the controller fits in. I'll try to remember to take a picture of the cake! Haven't decided if I'll do the regular road or the rainbow road(fruity pebbles).

other than that not a lot planned. I'm really sore but nothing new there.

QOTD: what do you think is the most monumental age to celebrate your birthday on? Like the sweet sixteen or 40.

For me it's 13. It's when things really start to change. Though when I turned 16 my grandma bought me a gold and diamond heart. One of my most treasured gifts.

B: protein bar

L: curried coconut butternut soup with a chicken breast after

D: ???

S: yogurt, jerky and ???

Here is most of my mom's Halloween display!

Mel

Amy Liz
on 9/26/21 5:21 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Looking forward to see your cake pic's, Melody! Ugh - I've been up since 3am. Our digging pup was barking up a storm in the back yard. I brought her in then tried to go back to sleep, but I kept hearing weird noises. So eventually, I looked out the window and saw a HUGE opossum, bigger than our cat walking across the yard. Our yard is fenced and has a very thick hedge that is at least 15 feet tall. So is this guy living in our backyard? I hope he moves on.

Yesterday was lovely, productive and relaxing. Today is the same pretty much. Walk the dogs at the park, more yard work, chores, prep for the week, football. My son and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner - Rob is going to BBQ chicken. I love a man that cooks. Taught my son well, according to his girlfriend - love her.

Excited for the gym tomorrow - All packed up and ready for tomorrow. I just order a swimsuit in a bigger size since mine doesn't fit. I'll be swimming on Saturdays again, with the hot tub time and a steam too. Maybe a even a hydro massage - like a mini spa day, I can't wait.

QOTD - My 21st was my most memorable - my parents took me out for my first legal drink and gave me a beautiful sapphire necklace - I had never received a gift like that from them, ever. It made me cry. After - my friends took me barhopping downtown, held my hair when I got sick and carried me home, and took me to taco bell the next morning. It was great, lol.

b-coffee, protein pancake

l-charcuterie snacks - meats, cheese, olives, nuts, celery, baby peppers

d- BBQ chicken and salad

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Melody P.
on 9/26/21 5:33 am - Amarillo, TX

My grandpa had a dog that's nickname was "Backhoe Beau". We still deal with the holes he left! Now we have hidden pocket gophers. Our back yard is huge and a hot mess.

a hydro massage would be so nice! I'm so glad to hear you found such a nice gym with the discount even! Woot!

Mel

Amy Liz
on 9/26/21 5:52 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Backhoe Beau, lol - I love that! We'll have to come up with a fun one for our girl too. Though - Backhoe Chlo(e) works for me! Rob will get a kick out of that.

Honestly, those gym extras are my incentive to work out!

Amy Liz
on 9/26/21 5:56 am
RNY on 11/21/16

This is your house?? Looks awesome! Rob loves to decorate the house for Halloween. Is that a pup looking out the door? lol!!

Melody P.
on 9/26/21 7:13 am - Amarillo, TX

It is our house! I didn't even notice Frankie was at the door! He thinks he's dying when the kids are over...such a scaredy cat!

Mel

Maddymoe2
on 9/26/21 6:52 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Happy Sunday! It has been a wonderful weekend so far. My daughter and son in law came up yesterday. They had 5 year wedding photo taken the same place they had their wedding photos taken. It was so fun! Everyone keeps asking my daughter when she is going to have a baby. It is my pet peeve and I think it's so rude! My daughter tells them that her uterus is none of their business.

In other news, I need to get my crap together! I keep losing and gaining the same 5 pounds. I am feeling puffy. I still have a month before I see my WLS doctor for my 5 year appointment. I told my daughter that I was thinking of doing an egg fast. She looked at me and said mom, why don't you just eat good food like a normal person? If it was only that simple!

QOTD- My 21st birthday is the day my husband asked me to marry him. I like my 25th birthday too, when my car insurance went down. LOL!

I am feeling like I am having food fatigue. I used to love the pumpkin light and fit yogurt and now they are just too sweet. Nothing sounds good to me anymore.

I need to go grocery shopping and get some produce

Food for today-

scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

Steak kabobs and grilled zuchinni

Maybe some chicken??

I need to really up my water and get rid of this bloat.

Have a great day everyone

Amy Liz
on 9/26/21 7:34 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Yes! If it were only that simple. 5 years - I can't believe it's been that long already for us! I wish I didn't have this significant regain, but I will never give up trying.

Maddymoe2
on 9/26/21 7:38 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Amy Liz,

I will never give up either! Thankful for my tool.

Want2beMe
on 9/26/21 7:04 am
VSG on 08/17/20

Good morning! I feel so refreshed from getting 8 hours of restful sleep. Love the QOTD. My 19th birthday was heavenly hunky, my BFF took me to see male strippers and she paid for me to get on stage for a personal dance. I went home grinning ear to ear. Lol. It may not seem like a monumental age, but for me it was a monumental memory.

B: scramble eggs

Snack 1: cottage cheese, berries

L: leftover chicken, broccoli, and rice

Snack 2: protein shake

S: crab with Alfredo sauce, small salad

Snack 3: yogurt

Most Active