What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Teenie
on 8/11/21 7:27 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

So sorry to hear about your dear friend. A wish of peace for both of you.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Amy Liz
on 8/11/21 8:04 am
RNY on 11/21/16

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Melody P.
on 8/11/21 9:16 am - Amarillo, TX

I am so sorry to hear of your friend. I will be keeping her and all those who love her in my prayers. Sending you a lot of love.

Mel

Julia S.
on 8/11/21 9:25 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, I will send some positive energy your way. Remember to be kind to yourself.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Teenie
on 8/11/21 6:42 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

I hope tomorrow is the day all your prayers are answered JB. I just think your job is a high pressure position no matter what, but you absolutely deserve better than a crap assistance that you can not shake. I hope they let you know tomorrow if you got it or not.

I am going to Bible study this evening but other than that I just have work today. I need to start getting ready for vacation. We leave on the 21st and we are crashing with a friend in there condo so I do not have to pay for lodging. That is great however I like to compensate by doing a lot of baking and bring lots of grocery and paper products I guess a run to Sam's club this weekend is probably needed or I can find out if they have delivery so I can order food and have them bring it to the condo when we get there. I still will bring a bunch of Sausage, bacon, eggs, and low carb tortillas so I can make breakfast in. My plan is only to eat 1 meal out a day so I don't eat to much of the bad stuff.

QOTD: I upgraded to an Apple iPhone 12. If that counts.

Accountability: My snack was Keto crackers with a fig balsamic Boursin cheese. But I stayed on track with all my meals.

TSS: 3 years 8 Months 0 days:134.8 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Light and Fit Greek salted Caramel yogurt, and berries,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. Chicken thigh with SF sweet and sour sauce and a wedge of Asiago.

D: Delmonico steak and blue cheese and a small salad.

Exercise: 1/2 hour treadmill.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 8/11/21 7:06 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I'm so happy you are taking some vacation time.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 8/11/21 7:28 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

it'll be another scorcher today with severe storms predicted (again) for this afternoon, so I guess I'll be staying in. Luckily, much more pleasant weather after tomorrow. I need to work on updating that Web site I mentioned yesterday (for one of my organizations - never got around to it yesterday) and watch some overdue videos (ditto). And exercising. A cardio video for sure - and then weights. Not sure if I'll risk going to the gym or just do hand weights at home. Although there are never many people at the gym during the day - and most of them are old (like me!). So probably low risk...

this guy is my favorite youtube "walking" instructor - he's high energy and plays good music, and he has lots of videos of varying intensity and time lengths (anywhere from about ten minutes to 1.5 hours). The video he released this week is the bomb (link is below) - I liked it so much I did it twice yesterday, and I plan to do it again as soon as I'm off the computer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIbSY7DA8Dk

QOTD: hmmm....I can't even think of anything I've purchased lately besides food and OTC meds (and two new refrigerators and a furnace). So...no "toys" that I can think of..

B: iced latte made with Fairlife and 1/2 scoop of protein powder, blended with kale. Coffee with half & half.

MS: Greek yogurt with 1/2 mango

L: chickpea/miso sandwich on 35-calorie bread with tomato and cucumber slices

AS: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with strawberry compote

D: Asian-style stir-fried vegetables with baked tofu

I also have lots of cut-up cantaloupe and watermelon that I'd forgotten about - so maybe some of that with my afternoon snack or after dinner

have a great day, everyone!

Amy Liz
on 8/11/21 7:52 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I am a circle, yup I am! Hopefully you will get a lot done on this super long day so you can relax a little later, JB. I am struggling with my back and hips right now. I feel so old - like every time I stand up I am slowly evolving from an on all fours ape to an upright human. I know I've over done it physically the last few weeks and golf didn't help at all. I need to actually rest - which I did very little of the last 2 days even though I was working from home to do just that. I'm in the office today - hopefully it will go by fast as I have plenty to keep be busy.

QOTD - Yes - a new car! I will post pic's on Friday but I'm just as excited for my new leaf blower! I love it for clearing the patio/walk ways and for blowing out the dusty garage floor. We have a lot of wind and sandy soil here and it gets everywhere.

I ate a piece babka last night, I wasn't hungry so I don't know why I bothered.

Sheila_H
on 8/11/21 9:28 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Oooh, a new car? What is it? What color?
Please don't say orange because Teenie would steal it from you.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Amy Liz
on 8/11/21 10:20 am
RNY on 11/21/16

No, not orange! Pic's on Friday, but I know you will love the color!

Most Active