What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 8/10/21 6:50 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Good luck JB! And your meme. Instantly made me think of my most favorite line ever from Friends: A moo point? Joey : Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo".

I stayed busy all day yesterday chasing after kids and dogs. We got a walk in, some swim time, lots of puttering around the house. Painters have not finished, but at least they are there everyday. Stucco people have been a no show since Thursday. I think I'll be having a pointed conversation with them today. I really love how things are looking, but I want to put my yard in order! At least the screens went back up yesterday. We have to clean and dust everything inside again. This whole process just seems to have stirred up so much dust. Not to mention the sand bags to protect the tile roof from the scaffolding. There is sand EVERYWHERE! Please let this be over soon. They have all week. We are checking into our little local lake RV park today until Tuesday. I don't want to come home to this. I'm over it.

QoTD: I've let everything except the dentist slide. Shame on me. I should be the poster child for these things. PSA friends, I almost let a "girly appointment" slip when I was having a slight issue. A friend got diagnosed with breast cancer and that kicked me in the rear and I got into an appointment. Imagine my surprise when 10 days later I was in an Oncologist's office preparing for hysterectomy. Don't be like me. Book those appointments! I am finally seeing the dermatologist next week. I'm the original white girl and the sun is not kind to my skin. Ok. I'm putting scheduling of gyno appointments on my to do list this week.

Menu: All leftovers, all week. YAY!

B: 2 oz pulled pork in 1/4 c cottage cheese

L: 3 oz costco chicken taco innards, a little cheese, a little cabbage, a little crema

D: Skillet shrimp and corn with cauli-rice

S: two good yogurt or beef jerky

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Queen JB
on 8/10/21 3:22 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Ha I love Joey!

BTW meant to tell you that yesterday at Costco I found that they are making a taco salad - basically just the chicken, with tomatoes and black beans--so none of the tortillas to contend with. But I am super allergic to tomatoes (boo!) so I am skipping it and will just keep tossing the tortillas...

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Lisa91941
on 8/11/21 6:08 am
RNY on 10/29/19

And I love tomatoes! So, I'll look for that next time around. Thanks for the hint. :-)

Teenie
on 8/10/21 7:07 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Missed you all yesterday. I had an annual appointment with my plastics guy. I am 2 1/2 years out from my hernia skin removal, but he still insist that I come in. I always bake him cookies so I asked if the only reason I come in is for the cookies and he just says I'll see you next year. His PA and I have actually have become friends. After I was non compliant and dehisced the surgical site I used to use her as a shield so he would not yell at me. I asked her why do I have to come in every year? She said you really do not have to but he loves to show off his work to his new interns. He always give me a big hug and I think he genuinely likes me and I have good insurance so it doesn't cost me. I think I weigh my options next year when it come up.

Ok talking about weighing. Wow I just been eating like a fat girl and pretending I won't gain weight. I do weight every day so I know it is going up. Yesterday When I got on the scale it said 138.2. Wow there is some reality. I said how could that be? I had to be honest with myself. It was the french-fries, 2 old fashions, Eating the mashed potatoes and throwing away the brussels sprouts. drinking some foo foo creamy ****tails, a piece of some bar cookie and sitting with a bag of pretzels and eating handfuls. Told you I was doing fat girl **** I did get my act together yesterday but it just goes to show how easy it is to raise the scale. I have 2 weeks till vacation so I need to get back down so I have some wiggle room.

QOTD: I never missed an appointment. I did do some zoom appointments but as of yesterday I am all caught up on all of my annuals for the year. I think I just have my OBGYN next month.

Accountability; I reigned it back in yesterday and only had a few Peanuts and a Paleo mix with sunflower seeds coconut, almonds and pepitas.

TSS: 3 years 7 Months 30 days:136.6 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Light and Fit Caramel apple pie yogurt, and berries,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. Chicken thight with SF sweet and sour sauce and a wedge of Asiago.

D: Delmonico steak and blue cheese and a small salad.

Exercise: 3.1 miles done .

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 8/10/21 3:25 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Year 4 was when reality really bit me in the butt with regain. For me it was a combo of a bunch of things--but it all added up on the scale and since then its been a real ***** to take it off. Don't be like me!

Teenie
on 8/10/21 3:53 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try my hardest to get back down. I wish I could be as disciplined as Karen. I know she doesn't post anymore but she was inspiring.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 8/10/21 3:58 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Yes! Karen P is who I want to be when I grow up!

Amy Liz
on 8/10/21 7:18 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning~ I feel your stress, JB!! Overwhelming job stress and an interview? But I'm so excited for you! You got this!

I ended up going home from work early yesterday morning - I had severe body aches and a horrible headache. With the uptick of COVID, I kind of freaked out after seeing how many reported positive contacts/symptoms there were with staff... Anyway, I am feeling better today. I am positive my body aches are from moving furniture/boxes and hitting a bucket of balls, I was working hard on my drive. My headache was from being dehydrated from being so busy and not hydrating. No other symptoms, but I'm staying home again today to rest.

I spoke with the dealership yesterday and told me it would be at least another month before the car we wanted would be available. We ended up choosing a car from the lot instead and are happier than I expected - so in love. I'm glad that is done.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Queen JB
on 8/10/21 3:28 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Oh no, hope you feel better soon!

What car did you get?

Amy Liz
on 8/10/21 3:38 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Thank you! Not on my radar at all, we ended up getting a Nissan Sentra. We traded in Robs gas guzzler truck for a commuter car. It get 39 mils to the gallon highway. I would love to get a hybrid, but they are so expensive and not really available right now - for the equivalent mileage. Anyway I will post photos Friday - It doesn't sound that exciting, but we are so in love!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Most Active