What's on your Monday Menu?

lmfontana4
on 8/9/21 4:10 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hi Everyone,

I am flexing work this week, so I worked yesterday and today with the rest of the week off to go camping. We will be at the lake and it is suppose to be triple digit weather! Luckily, we have the water to keep us cool during the day. I have planned meals and snacks that will work with my eating regimne. At the worst case scernerio it will be a protein bar.

QOTD: I am terrible about keeping in touch with old friends. In high school I was more focused on spending time with my boyfriend then hanging out with the girls. However, when I moved closer to home my old best friend from junior high lives in the area so we meet up now and then to have dinner.

B: oikios triple zero greek yogurt, iced coffee with 2 tsbp ff half/half, sf vanilla syrup, 1 pump sf chocolate sauce

L: 1/2 c. turkish chicken breast

D: insides of a philly cheesesteak 1/2 c

S: Weigh****chers taquito, frozen greek chocolate yogurt with strawberries

E: 30 minutes walking

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Partlypollyanna
on 8/10/21 4:40 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Enjoy your camping! Hope it's not horribly smokey; every place west seems to be. Even so, it will still be good vacation!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/21 5:20 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I'm afraid I'm getting really weird with food again . Just tried to eat one my first homegrown ripe tomato and composted most of it grrr .

when my pouch gets testy it's mostly Chinese chicken soup for me ( sans the wontons) or Tom Ka Gai which is the coconut milk enhanced Thai version of the same thing . im thinking I'll visit one of the plentiful Oriental grocery stores around here though I still have no refrigeration ( supposedly the only electrician my landlord employs is on a monthlong vacation to Russia grr ) - and my apartment is the biggest mess since it's still undergoing renovation with no end or relief in sight .

the independent appraiser gave my hurricane damaged homes value as more than when I purchased working and with a working rental unit ten years ago . Ugh !!!!

Everyone thinks they're sitting on gold now in Long Island thanks to everyone leaving the city because of Covid .

At least the mortgage company paid the 87 thousand dollars overdue back taxes finally they neglected to pay for the last three years ( almost resulting in the County taking the house ) . Now I guess we either make a reasonable deal or continue fighting until this real estate bubble bursts or someone takes the miles of copper pipe ( I paid for and personally installed after freezing weather and island wide no electricity for weeks after Sandy destroyed the heating system and busted every pipe in the place ) and they get reasonable in a hurry . Why is life so frustrating?

Most Active