What's on your Monday Menu?

Teenie
on 8/2/21 7:01 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Yeah for interview #2!!!! Fantastic.

Wow I am not the best me right now as I am going through an ebb in my life. I told you how my good friends move to Florida and left this weekend and my Bestie headed back to California. On top of that My left foot is giving out when I run so I have not been able get that morning run in since Friday so that leads to more anxiety. I am hoping it is tendentious however It could be a stress fracture. It only hurts when I run not when I walk and it only started this after wearing a really cute pair of heels to dinner Saturday. I am praying that the foot thing passes soon. I have a Tele health call around noon to find out what they'd like me to do.

QOTD: Since WLS I have an orange(LOL) Reese's one I wear to run. I donated most of my clothes after surgery but I did keep most of my Hoodies and sweatshirts. I have really fun embroidered sweatshirts from every Hard Rock I've been to and tend to buy them on every vacation. And of course I have a few Steeler, Penguin, M&M,. I also have the sweatshirt from the day I got married after the Vegas ceremony I surprised my husband and wore a fun monogramed sweatshirt with my new last name. He was not sure if I was taking his last name so he was surprised.

Accountability: Pretty much went out the door as I drank way more wine than I should have.

TSS: 3 years 7 Months 22 days:137.4 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Premier Caramel Protein shake, and berries,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. lemon chicken thighs and Poor man ceviche

D: Chicken Fajita

Exercise: None resting foot till I hear from Doctor.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great week.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 8/2/21 7:07 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Hope you recover quickly.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Queen JB
on 8/2/21 3:17 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Take it easy on that foot and don't pu****!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 8/2/21 3:21 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Take care of that foot! I hope you're not sidelined for too long.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 8/3/21 12:04 am - Amarillo, TX

Please take care of that foot! Hope it heals quickly!

Mel

Greateight
on 8/2/21 7:05 am, edited 8/2/21 12:10 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everyone!

Our long national nightmare is over. The Nap Dress finally made it to DD?s apartment. I will post a picture when we get the computer fixed.

as it turns out, she thinks it was the first dress. Which means that FedEx did mark it as delivered before it got there. It seems incomprehensible that they could do that and still keep track of all the packages.

so a second dress will show up in a few days. But for me, I am declaring this matter finished.

Marilyn and my oldest seem to be having a great time in Massachusetts.

QOTD: I have one. It?s not a college level favorite sweatshirt but I like it.

breakfast sausage and cottage cheese

lunch lamb

dinner Hello Fresh

have a great day all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 8/2/21 7:36 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I work with Fed-Ex everyday. Marking things delivered that are not has been the norm since the beginning of the pandemic. Lets see how long dress #2 takes to get there. It does look super cute on her.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 8/2/21 3:22 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yay for adorable dresses and an adorable DD!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Julia S.
on 8/2/21 7:09 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I used to but it's too big now and as with most of my clothes it's now at the Goodwill.

It was a busy week I drove my car to Tacoma and it is now waiting to leave on a ship to Hawaii. I thought it would only take me about half a day, we left at a little after 6 and didn't get home until after 3, so no work that day. I was going to make up the time on Saturday but just didn't do it. I spent the weekend separating things into donate and packing the rest. It's scary how much you can accumulate. I feel like I'm just running in place and not getting anywhere. I still have so much left to do and so little time. I don't want to be throwing things in boxes at the last minute. I did finally do a list but it's still too long...

I still haven't found a home for my horse, the barn owner found a retirement home for him but I just can't afford it. It would be less than I'm paying now but still more than I would feel comfortable with. I was chatting with someone last night and maybe, I'm not sure. We'll see what happens.

I've had tons of thoughts about if I'm crazy to do this. I kind of always envisioned a life with someone, and now I'm just doing it on my own. It's what I have always wanted and none of my relationships have wanted the same thing. So I guess it's just me, and I'm OK with it.

JB I know that you will get the job, you are so talented and organized and such a hard worker. How could they not chose you? I hope the ultrasound gives you the answers and it is something minor.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Teenie
on 8/2/21 7:41 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Don't look back now. There is a reason your heart told you to do this. Just keep praying. Maybe your someone is waiting for you there.

Most Active