What's on your Monday Menu?

Queen JB
on 8/2/21 3:08 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

I wear Men's XXL shirts to bed sometimes and I love them. They come down to my knees, haha.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 8/2/21 5:39 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Yay, for the 2nd interview. I hope the time flies by until the ultrasound.

QOTD: Not really. I have a few that are more comfy than others that I tend to gravitate towards.

TSS: 6 years, 11 months

B: SF latte, Jimmy Dean scramble, and an apple

L: Deli turkey, spinach, shredded cheese, SF pudding and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an orange and yogurt

D: Grilled steak, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1489 Protein:140 Carbs: 116 Fat:55

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

White Dove
on 8/2/21 5:55 am - Warren, OH

When my boyfriend said he was giving me one of his old gray hoodies, I laughed and told him I would never wear something like that. It is really big and really soft and warm and comfortable. I wear it all the time in the spring and fall.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

White Dove
on 8/2/21 6:17 am - Warren, OH

The worry and research is normal. Whatever happens, you will get through it. Hopefully, it is really nothing serious. I am happy to hear that there is a second interview and this job seems just right for you. I am pretty sure you will get hired.

When my niece got out of college, my brother drove her to her first interview. It was a long drive. We are from Ohio and Jennifer had decided that she wanted to live and work in North Carolina. They found the town, spent the night, and drove around looking for the school the next morning. They finally found the school and Jennifer went in while Bob waited in the car.

The principal interviewed her. Then he told her that she was at the wrong school and the school where she had scheduled the interview was further up that road. But he liked her and offered to hire her that fall even though he had not been looking for another teacher.

The principal called the correct school and confessed that he had "stolen" their candidate. Jenn did interview at the correct school, but accepted the first position. It ended up being great for her. She stayed in North Carolina, got married, and now has three children between five and eleven years old. She runs a daycare from her home now, but will probably go back to teaching at a school when her kids are older.

Your raw food diet is so tempting. I have never been able to resist eating raw cookie dough. My mother always let us eat it. Nobody thought it was terrible back in the 1950's. We also scraped the batter and frosting bowls, licked the spoons, and ate raw pie dough.

Teenie
on 8/2/21 7:25 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

That is a great story about your Niece. Goes to show you never can tell.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 8/2/21 3:12 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Ha that's funny about the interview. What's even funnier is that I can't even imagine a scenario in which a school would have a big enough budget to hire a teacher that they didn't need! We can't afford an extra pencil around here, let alone an extra human!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 8/2/21 7:04 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I also ate raw cookie dough and licked the egg beaters with raw cake batter/frosting. But, I also drank from the garden hose-lol!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

White Dove
on 8/3/21 1:01 am - Warren, OH

I can still remember the sort of chemical taste of water from the hose. It is amazing that we survived.

Emiepie
on 8/3/21 5:37 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Totally!

Christina135
on 8/2/21 6:26 am

Mernin' errybody!

QOTD - I do have a favorite sweatshirt, it belongs to my husband. It's worn to threads. It's a black and gray Old Navy one. Nothing spectacular, but it's his and I love it.

Breakfast- fasting so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - veggie pizza

Dinner - no clue, something pasta and veggie. Keeping it simple.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Most Active