What's on your Tuesday Menu?

catwoman7
on 7/6/21 8:41 am
RNY on 06/03/15

the Blue Streak was THE roller coaster to go on when I was growing up in Ohio, but now I guess they've got several that are bigger and faster and scarier!

Emiepie
on 7/6/21 5:52 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! It already feels like it should be Friday, need I say more?!?

QOTD: I like Disney quite a bit. I couldn't justify spending the money on passes but it was our family vacation pretty much every other year when Em was little.

TSS: 6 years, 10 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: 1/2 turkey sandwich, SF pudding and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an orange and cottage cheese

D: Shredded chicken, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1464 Protein:126 Carbs: 108 Fat:62

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

cheapskate
on 7/6/21 9:36 am
RNY on 03/30/15

I've been wondering what the protein puffs you have all the time are

Emiepie
on 7/6/21 9:40 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I find them at grocery outlet and stock up!

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/twin-peaks-ingredients-protein-puffs-jalapeno-cheddar-2-1-oz-bag-s?SourceCode=INTL4071&showPopup=f&DFA=1&UTM_Medium=Shopping&UTM_Source=GOOGLE&UTM_Campaign=SWAN_National_Gen_Shopping_Null_Null_Food+and+Beverage+Food+and+Beverage&UTM_Content=PRODUCT_GROUP&SourceCode=INTL4071&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlICj4fDO8QIVQBmtBh2jjAAtEAQYBiABEgIuH_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

cheapskate
on 7/6/21 5:56 am
RNY on 03/30/15

QOTD: not so much a Disney person as I love amusement parks! Hubby can't ride so that sucks but I love rides!!!

i have a travel hang over today and definitely don't want to be at my desk....but here I am.

i stayed low carbs all weekend(win!) but not my normal plan so I'm back at it. I'm also didn't work out though Inhad plans to. Shopping is exercise right? I had some very heavy bags

Queen JB
on 7/6/21 3:10 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Shipping is the BEST kind of exercise! My wallet definitely gets thinner... That counts, right?

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Lisa91941
on 7/6/21 6:52 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning!

We had a bang up weekend out at the campgrounds and had a ton of fun with the family. And I bought a new, slightly used, car on Saturday. I traded in my Buick Enclave and got a Lincoln MKz hybrid. It's the first vehicle I have owned in 40 years that wasn't picked for it's family friendliness and ability to hold car seats. Mama got a new car for me finally. Oh, and it's ability to be flat towed. Overall this weekend I did pretty well with food. But too many adult beverages. I'm bloated and up 2 pounds this morning. Lot's of water on my agenda today. And I packed really good leftover choices for meals and snacks. I'm just working today, then leaving tomorrow for CT, so I have tummy friendly food in my back pack and I'll be in seafood mecca when I get there, so I feel like I'll be able to make really good choices there. Like most of you, we have a freezer and pantry just jammed with stuff. We spent the last two weeks before the holiday on forced freezer/pantry meals for the most part, and I've made a dent -- but I'm not stopping yet. When we return from vacation, the trend will continue until I can at least close the freezer door without jamming things in there real hard and slamming the door shut.

QoTD: been to both Disneyland and Disney World (not big fans of Disney World). I love Disneyland, and we go once every few years. Have a trip that was cancelled last March set up for this November. We'll do a day or two just my husband and I, and then the grand kids are coming up on the train and we'll do one day with them. My husband and I really just love the atmosphere and the people watching. We'll look at a line for a ride and go, nah, not worth it, then go find a fun bench and watch the families. We enjoy wandering in and out of the stores and we like to leave for a while in the late afternoon, maybe swim at the hotel pool and get a better dinner, then go back for the evening. We watch the movies with the grand girls also. Definitely not fanatics, but pretty versed in the whole thing.

Menu:

B: tomatoes, 2 slices bacon, 1 oz feta cheese

L: chicken jalapeno sausage, 1 oz cotija cheese, protein chips if I need them

D: beef bourbon sausage, tomatoes, sliced cheddar

(clearly all left overs and complying with my wish to empty out the fridge and freezer!)

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 7/6/21 6:55 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Well I will not be complaining about my weight or anything else today because I knew it was goin to happen. The weekend was long and fun and filled with Friends, Family, ****tails, and I won on my first 5K. Yes I said win. I won my age division. I ran it in 25:59.67 8:23 mile. The next women in my age group was a full minute and a half behind me She was running an 8:56 M. Needless to say lots of ****tails and celebrating as predicted.

QOTD: Nope I love Disney movies but have never been to a theme park ever in my life. I did not grow up privileged. Vacation consisted of a beach and a room with a Kitchenette . Mom would prep all the meals and we would only get to eat out one time. It was cost effective but I'll never forget those times.

Accountability: Oh it was terrible so I shall be good for the next couple of days.

TSS: 3 years 6 Months 25 days:136.6 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Premier Chocolate peanut butter Protein shake, and berries,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. crockpot pizza and snack selects.

D: Grilled brisket and Huntsman cheese

Exercise: run 3.1 miles (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

Here are some photo's from the race the one is my bestie at the finish with my Bloody Mary

Here is me with my medal

And I saw iceberg on the parade route so I could not pass up the photo opp. 2 ****tails in can you tell LOL

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

wrkinprogress
on 7/6/21 7:35 am

WOWWWWW you won! Soooo happy for you.. that's such an exciting victory. Cheers girl, a much deserved celebration!

Amy Liz
on 7/6/21 8:18 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Congratulations, Chrissy!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Most Active