What's on your Monday menu?

Julia S.
on 5/24/21 1:41 pm, edited 5/24/21 6:42 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Try taking Lactase pills they are a life saver for lactose intolerance. I love blue cheese!!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Greateight
on 5/24/21 6:49 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Today is kind of like a three day weekend because I am playing in a charity golf tournament today. I haven't played since last September, but its a scramble, so how bad can it be, right?

I was able to get two of the three tickets on Friday. I got four tickets for Dallas. DD, her boyfriend, her roommate and me will go to the concert. She made a cute save the date Evite, which I was going to share, but it has her phone number on it, so no.

I got four tickets for Denver on Friday night. Travel/arrangements are up in the air for that one. I suspect Marilyn and my youngest will go. Unfortunately, its not at Red Rocks, but is at another outdoor pavilion. Hopefully, Jen can share her experience at this other facility. I will probably purchase two tickets to Saturday night Denver from Stub Hub.

I made it through the meet! All the things that I was stressing about: where to park, having the right ID cards, what to bring, making weight, how the timers worked, etc. went fine. Hopefully, that will all be easier next time. My results were - Snatch 53KG, 56KG, Failed at 58KG. Clean and Jerk - 70Kg, 71KG, Red card on 74KG. I should have made the 58KG Snatch, I had the weight high enough, but just out in front of me a little bit. The last C&J wasn't even close to being a qualifying lift. I think I just got tired on that one.

QOTD: Memorial Day Murph on Saturday.

Breakfast: Protein Bar

Lunch: Box lunch at golf

Dinner: Probably some type of barbecue at golf (outside reception)

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 5/24/21 7:20 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Well all and all I think you did great in the competition. I am glad everything worked out.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 5/24/21 8:25 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Is it at fiddlers? It's a nice outdoor venue, I maybe 15/20k (RR is less then 10k) right in the middle of a business park/technology center.

ihaven't been there is a few years but there are good sight lines, acoustics are great. I don't remember there being much shade but that's not that big of a deal unless it's an all day event. Is it GA or reserved? The lawn is really pleasant for GA.

I booked my first small venue, indoor concert for end of July. Should be interesting!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Greateight
on 5/24/21 8:30 am, edited 5/24/21 1:30 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Yes, Fiddler?s. It?s at night October 22, so shade should not be an issue. We are on the lawn.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 5/24/21 3:04 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Wow! You continue to rock it!!! Way to go.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 5/24/21 7:02 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

good Morning Mel and Menuers,

Is it really Monday already. That was definitely not long enough. I did have a lovely weekend going to sales and using the pool. We were even able to get my friend to bring the Babies over and were able to get them in the pool. It was their first pool experience so it was really cool watching them do something new. They did great and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures because I was just enjoying the moment. I made a version of strawberry shortcake I found on tic tok that I made for everyone. You mixed cream cheese, condensed milk, and cool whip together then layered your Angel food cake strawberries and cream. I did have to lick the beater a bit and everyone loved it. We even let the babies have it and they were so cute and covered in cream. OK lets just say it was a great pool day yesterday and move on.

QOTD: Would love to drop about 3 pounds but I been struggling with over eating. Maybe a small pouch day will pop up one day this week.

Accountability: I made some not so great choices but I did not eat out at all this weekend so my weight is only up a bit.

TSS: 3 years 5 Months 13 days:134.8 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Premier Café Latte Protein Shake, Chobani Complete Blueberry yogurt and strawberries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L: Crack Chicken with bacon and cheddar cheese, and snack select

D: Smothered chicken thighs with mudrooms and onions

Exercise: 3.5 Mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great week

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 5/24/21 12:56 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I will admit to eating some of my feelings end of last week. I could use some loss this week.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 5/24/21 8:34 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Late post for me today. I'm loving Monday's off. Really takes my stress level down a few notches. I'm sipping on my coffee and working on my vitamins. Peaceful day ahead of me. Picture is of my current situation! Getting my nails done so I can be presentable at a wedding we are going to on Friday. Includes a reflexology foot massage. Ahhhhhh. Going to hit up the grocery store and drop them by the house so I am set for this week and not have to stress tomorrow about what to do for dinner when we get home. This is our last night out in the RV until July 2. At least as planned for now.
The plan today is for a bike ride around the lake when the hubs gets back from golf, and dinner in town. I have cooked nearly every single meal since we got here over a week ago. Tonight is a good time for a reward and then we have less breakdown tomorrow. I've been pushing leftovers on us for the last few meals. Love to have as little as possible to transfer back into the house.
QoTD: I have a huge new work quote to tackle. Over 300 lines and I need to figure out freight to about 12 different destinations. I need to get that handled. That will keep my brain busy all week.

menu:

B: carnitas meat

L: beef jerky and whisps

D. TBD. Not sure where we will end up. I'll either eat the insides of something or have soup.

Peace Everyone!!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Julia S.
on 5/24/21 2:06 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Work on sorting through things and picking what to keep and what to get rid of.

I was supposed to work on it this weekend but ended up reading most of the day on Sunday- Joe Hills Horns and then a Costco run. Trying not to buy things I don't really need right away since there is a limit on what I can ship. So far I haven't had any luck finding a home for my horse, no he isn't a jumper. So why do people think just because he is big- 17 hands that he is a jumper, he trips over poles on the ground in the arena so no he probably would never be a jumper. If I really can't find a home for him I'm thinking of taking him with me, which I know is going to be expensive. But I don't want him to go to someone that won't treat him the way I would like. I want someone that will love him...

My roommate will keep my cat until I can get him shipped, he needs a microchip and 2 rabies vaccines 30 days apart and a minimum of 30 days prior to his arrival in Maui. Plus a FAVN rabies test that costs about $310, so my baby is not going to be cheap. But I can't leave him behind. He's too attached to me and I'm too attached to him to get rid of him.

I have to take a hard hearted tack on my things, I need to get over my attachment to them and just donate what I can and sell what I can. I can't take all of my books and it's hard to let them go, but honestly I could fit my entire library 2-7', 2-6' & 5-3' tall bookcases full of books on the sd card of my tablet. But it just isn't the same as holding a book in your hand...

I did sort through my clothes and managed to get 4 bags full to donate, not going to need most of my winter things. I may store them at my Mom's so I have them when I visit.

I did find someone to help with the painting and repairs I need to complete. So this is really happening.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active