What's on your (photo) Friday menu?

Melody P.
on 5/21/21 3:14 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone! Hope today finds you doing well!

Not much planned for the day I think. Lowe's called last night after I went to bed so i'm assuming it's something to do with the washer and dryer. Hoping we're still getting it. Will find out when my mom wakes up I guess.

My nieces and nephew are all in soccer this summer. A 5, 8 and 10 year old. All outside thankfully. But...I'm not looking forward to it. We have decided not to attend every game(8 each in total) but just a few. They really couldn't care less if we were there. They forget we are there after they start playing. If my pain levels improve maybe we'll go to more. I honestly can't stand the young youth sports...not the kids but some of the parents take it a little to seriously!

I'm starting a mostly liquid diet today for a least a week. Should be interesting! lol

QOTD: Easy one today...what's the plan for the weekend?

I'll answer later this morning after I talk to my mom about the Lowes thing.

B: PP shake and coffee

L: PP shake with raspberries

D: PP shake

S: yogurt

my pics is of Opal and an ornament design I came up with a few years ago. I know the shape has a name but it's escaping me at the moment. A three sided pyramid. It can fit over a Christmas tree light.

Mel

KalesD
on 5/21/21 3:26 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

happy Friday! It's a long weekend here for us so I don't return back to work till Monday!

QOTD: we are heading to see my bfs mom, man and aunt on Saturday for an outdoor socially distanced visit, Sunday we have a beautiful hike planned.

b: fairlife latte, bacon and cheddar egg bites and 37g strawberries

S: 120g Greek yogurt, 15g PB powder, 50g strawberries

l: 1 small tortilla, 20g light cheddar

S: 2 mini peppers w laughing cow cheese & proffee

d: 2oz grilled steak, lettuce, 15g feta, balsamic dressing

S: 50g strawberries and 2tbsp light cool whip

These are from the hike I did on Tuesday. Im Never sure if you guys get these pics right.. I'm always on mobile so they look HUGE ..

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Emiepie
on 5/21/21 5:30 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Gorgeous pics! They look right size wise on my phone.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

wrkinprogress
on 5/21/21 6:00 am

Looks like a perfect hiking area! I'm viewing from my PC and these pictures are not huge at all.

Happy Victoria Day weekend fellow Canadian

Melody P.
on 5/21/21 6:08 am - Amarillo, TX

Looks good on my end! Beautiful places you have to hike!

Mel

MadisonRose
on 5/21/21 3:42 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Happy Friday all! Quick post before work.

QOTD: I will be packing for my beach vacation camping trip next week. Will be staying a week and I'm super excited. Unfortunately, I'll have to work two of those days so I'm bringing my laptop with me. Still should be fun though! I'll also be making my own sugar free fruit preserves this weekend. Figured I'd give it a go and see how it turns out.

B: coffee & protein shake

L: salad

D: leftover baked salmon with yellow squash & zucchini

S: L&F Greek yogurt & blueberries

Pictures are of my brother and I with mom from Mother's Day. Not very happy with the picture of me as I look huge, but oh well.....gives me motivation to work hard and keep losing.

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

wrkinprogress
on 5/21/21 6:02 am

Beautiful family,, mom looks proud of her kiddos! (I am really wishing I could jump in that pool though)

MadisonRose
on 5/21/21 10:48 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Thank you!

Lisa91941
on 5/21/21 6:19 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Give yourself a break kid, you look great!!!

MadisonRose
on 5/21/21 10:50 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Thank you! I think it's due to my weight being up as well. Still trying to get these last few pounds of regain off!

Most Active