What's on your Wednesday menu?

Melody P.
on 5/19/21 3:35 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning menu friends. Hoping that you're all doing ok today.

I've got an appointment with my pain management NP this morning. Other than that not much at all planned. Not feeling really great today.

QOTD: if you could open a new business of your choosing what would it be?

I'm not sure for me. I think I'd do a chainmaille supply and teaching business. I already kind of do the teaching in a very small way.

B: just egg, chicken sausage and coffee before

L: chicken nuggets GF, green beans and raspberries

D: not sure on this one yet

S: popcorn, pear or apple and a chai tea

have a good one everyone!

Mel

supershopper
on 5/19/21 4:21 am

hi all quick one for me. Things are good , lots of exciting things happening in our lives will share when I can.

scale a bit up today, had some slight anxiety yesterday but feeling better now. now to work the scale the rest of the week. I'm so close to my next goal weight wise, within 3 pounds. still would like to lose a little more after that of regain but I've been making progress.

QOTD: this is the second time someone has asked me this in a week. I would expand our online shops and go more full blown, amazon FBA, etc. I've done amazon before but it was several years back.

food plan:

coffee/water

chicken/zuchinni

yogurt

we are supposed to get wings after work, roasted ones and they are soooo good...

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Emiepie
on 5/19/21 5:45 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Thanks for checking in!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 5/19/21 6:30 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Glad to hear that you are well.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 5/19/21 6:41 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good to see you. Glad things are Exciting. We will be waiting for an update.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 5/19/21 5:44 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! It's midweek- yay it's flying by.

QOTD: I can't think of one. I lean towards some sort of restaurant but I can't help but think what it takes to survive let alone thrive.

TSS: 6 years, 9 months

B: Sf latte, eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: Spinach salad with feta and Boars head chicken, SF pudding, and a pear

S: Mixed nuts,carbmaster yogurt, protein puffs, and a plum

D: Homemade chicken and pineapple smoked sausage, orange/banana slices, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1379 Protein:121 Carbs: 93 Fat:63

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Christina135
on 5/19/21 6:03 am

Good morning, Happy Wednesday!

QOTD - I would love to run my own little cafe. It would be a local place, vegan, coffee, snacks, dog friendly.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - I didn't bring anything so whatever hubs and I decide to grab for lunch. Something out!

Snack - two mandarins, two strawberries, and some pepitas

Dinner - Roasted sweet potato....and not sure what else?

Hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 5/19/21 6:11 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

rain again today, so no biking. I'll head over to the gym at some point and do the weight machines. In fact, I may go to the branch across town just for a change of scenery. I don't want to burn out on it, so changing it up occasionally is good. Otherwise, I'll finish watching the documentary we were assigned to watch yesterday (I loved the Monday one - yesterday's, not so much. It's some avant-garde thing from the early 70s. I like "different" films, but some of the more experimental ones don't do much for me. At least it's only 75 minutes, and I've already watched 45 minutes of it). Then of course there'll be a new one assigned for today. And I still have to finish watching the movie for my film discussion group, which I'd hoped to get out of the way before my class started, but I'm only about halfway through it (that one is really good, fortunately...)

QOTD: OMG nothing! I love being retired and having almost complete control of my schedule, and I never want to work another day in my life unless I have to!

B: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: cucumber/tomato/basil salad with balsamic vinaigrette and 2 oz of homemade mozzarella. And maybe 1/2 serving of lentil crackers (a full serving - 16 of them - is 130 kcal - they're pretty small!)

AS: probably a L&F yogurt and a skinny bagel with cream cheese

D: homemade chicken salad (made with Greek yogurt)

have a great day, everyone!

catwoman7
on 5/19/21 6:22 am
RNY on 06/03/15

P.S. If I HAD to work, I'd do something I could do remotely and only for a few hours a week - maybe up to half-time. I'd be OK working on my laptop at home or at some coffee place. I have no idea what it would be, though. Maybe doing some sort of planning for events or something? Not anything complicated or critical like planning a wedding, but maybe booking speakers for meetings or something?

Lisa91941
on 5/19/21 6:17 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I survived my anticipated terrible night without it actually being terrible or letting my self be numbed by a nice ****tail or Xanax. I was really on point with food picks and did get to have a lovely glass of wine by the campfire. Today is another hopefully busy work day and then more company at the campground. Looking forward to it!

QoTD: I've been thinking about post retirement things lately. I think I would like to be a personal shopper or organizer. Maybe even an event organizer -- for hire of course. I love to organize (control) things and spend other people's money!

Menu: I woke up hungry today, so let's see how this goes.

B: hb egg, 1/4 cottage cheese, EBTB seasoning

L: 3 oz chicken breast, 2 oz sweet potato, 1/2 pat butter

D: roasted salted tri tip, 2 oz smashed potatoes, 1/2 corn on the cob

L: jerky, possibly another glass of that wine if I save the calories for it during the day

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active