What's on your Tuesday menu?

Teenie
on 5/18/21 6:34 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Mel and Menuers,

Jumping on pretty quick I got some work I have to get out of the way this morning. I got my coffee in hand and I am happy cause I need a bit of a warm up this morning. I feel air coming out of the vent and it is a little chilly in my office. But give it an hour and it will be hot so I know better than to complain.

QOTD: I got nothing. I donate to the homeless shelter but I am more of a volunteer type not one to spear head and organization.

Accountability: I did ok but the scale didn't agree. I think the coleslaw I had was full of sugar and I guess I got a touch of RH.

Accountability: None Wine, Bloody Mary's, cookies, funnel cakes, French fries, Not good however it's just a slip not a slide and I will reign it in by Friday.

TSS: 3 years 5 Months 7 days:135.4 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Premier Carmel Protein Shake and strawberries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L: BBQ chicken and snack select

D: Bunless Cheeseburger with mushroom and onions.

Exercise: 3.5 Mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day..

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 5/18/21 6:41 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

well movie marathon starts today. We'll be watching movies every day for my documentary class - either one feature-length film or a few shorts every day. I watched the lecture and did the readings for yesterday's class last night, since i was out most of the day (biking, rallying, kayaking). So I'll watch yesterday's movie this morning and today's movie this afternoon or evening (it's supposed to rain off and on today, so it'll be the perfect day to stay home and watch the movies!). I'm also planning to go water aerobics at noon.

QOTD: I agree with Jim in that so many charities are strapped these days. Between COVID and also the way taxes were restructured a couple of years ago, they're not getting as much as they used to. When we die our leftover money is going to a few places: public radio, the vet school at the university in town, an organization that works with keeping the local lakes clean, a local historic preservation group, the local humane society, the local Boys & Girls Club - there may be one or two others - can't remember off-hand. Anyway, I'd give more money to those groups.

B: vanilla skyr with 1/2 diced mango, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: salad made with cucumbers, tomatoes, and basil topped with 2 oz of my homemade mozzarella and balsamic vinaigrette

AS: ?? not sure. I guess more yogurt (we have a lot of food at the moment - but it's more the meal kind than the snack kind)

D: Thai-style curry with chicken, broccoli, and carrots (no rice)

have a great day, everyone!

Julia S.
on 5/18/21 7:40 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I need some help, any ideas on how to get rid of lots of stuff. Where to donate books, furniture, a treadmill etc... I'm going to sell my house and I'm moving to Maui. Does anyone want a horse? I love him dearly but I'm not going to move him to Maui. It would cost about $4500 and involve a trip via trailer to Los Angeles, get on a plane in LA fly to Honolulu and then on a barge to Maui. I wouldn't put him through that. It's going to be hard to get my cat over there too. He's an old guy but I can't leave him.

I have a realtor in Maui, and a mortgage broker and I'm pre-approved for more money than I would have ever thought possible. I also have a realtor here who has people that can help me get this place ready to sell. He's recommending that I not put any money into this place just de-clutter, clean up the yard, finish painting the living room and move out as much stuff as I can. It seems overwhelming, I need to just start doing and quit worrying about it. To steal from Nike "Just Do IT!!"

Any ideas for donations would be greatly appreciated.

I'm scared and excited and ready for a change.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Greateight
on 5/18/21 8:25 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Congratulations, Julia. Maui sounds wonderful!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

lmfontana4
on 5/18/21 7:19 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Julia

where do you currently live? That would be helpful with the horse thing. Also what is the age of the horse, type, anything else of interest?

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Partlypollyanna
on 5/19/21 11:45 am
RNY on 02/14/18

If they have them near you St. Vincent's and DAV will usually pickup. You just tell them what you're donating and they coordinate. I donated a ton of stuff plus several rooms of furniture when I moved from Az, it was so easy

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

NYMom222
on 5/18/21 8:11 am
RNY on 07/23/14

QOTD: I already head a charity/nonprofit. I didn't start it, but have been a part of it in some capacity for 28 years. I have been president for 7. It is the mental health association for my county back in NY. We have lots of programs- Day programs, Veteran's homeless shelter and housing, case management including for family and children,clinic and food pantries.

I decided I needed to start planning my menu again, never written in stone, but makes me think about my day and have a plan so I am not stuck at any point without choices.

Food:

• ricotta, strawberries on thin sliced dave's killa bread
  • fit frappe, whole wheat pretzels - pre workout
  • turkey, provolone, on low carb bread, salad apple - post workout
  • chicken and veggies
  • stuffed pepper
  • casein protein pudding, pita chips

Exercise: Lower body/weightlifting

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

lmfontana4
on 5/18/21 7:24 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hello

i had lunch out with a friend today. I felt that I did a good job in selecting a food option and portion size. I basically had a full meal to bring home to my family.

QOTD: I agree that many charities are struggling so I wouldn't introduce something new.

B: 1/4 c F&L Greek yogurt

L: 1/3 c teriyaki chicken, 2 tbsp rice

S: protein drink, sf chocolate pudding

D: 1/3 c ground beef, Cyrene wellness high fiber wrap

E: 1mike walk

hope everyone had a great day.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active