What's on your Tuesday menu?

Melody P.
on 5/18/21 3:16 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Tuesday mornin everyone. Hope today finds you doing well.

Not much planned today. My mom will likely want to go to the thrift store. My niece's soccer practice was canceled last night and today she has a school track meet thing. I'm not sure if we're going to go. It's going to be muddy and my back is just not feeling great.

We're having a serious issue with a neighbor. Just so much to the story. Some good vibes/prayers would be appreciated!

I ended up kind of going of the rails last night with food. Not horrible but not good regardless.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

QOTD: If you could start a charity, what would it be for?

ohhh....so many I would like to do. I'd like to start a big one for holiday gifts for elderly folks...they are often so forgotten about. Also a mental health service with counseling free of charge. Would love to focus it on children who experience trauma of any kind. When I was a kid insurance didn't cover me getting the counseling I needed for a traumatic event. My mom was unable to find any help. As a single mom in the 80's and 90's it just wasn't easy(single parents never really have it easy).

B: just egg, chicken sausage and a pear...coffee before

L: 1 scoop protein powder, frozen strawberries and bananas

D: thinking it'll be pork tenderloin, zucchini with onions and raspberries

S: kind of craving a pickle...2 cups popcorn(air popped), roasted seaweed and maybe chai tea with almond milk

Mel

KalesD
on 5/18/21 3:43 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Happy Tuesday!

I'm feeling unmotivated today. I'm gonna put on my big girl panties and head out for my run.. if I don't run today I won't have the opportunity until Saturday (it's too hot in the afternoons now and I work 7am the rest of the week)! Yesterday I made the mistake of taking the stairs to the 10th floor instead of the elevator.. my quads are on fire today hah!

QOTD: I'm not sure.

b: fairlife latte & egg bites

s: 120g cottage cheese, 15g PB, 40g blackberries 10g granola

l: 2oz deli Turkey, 1 small pepper, 1 laughing cow wedge & a cheese string

S: protein coffee probably

d: 2 oz steak and some sweet potato

S: tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

MadisonRose
on 5/18/21 5:16 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all. Ready to get this day over with. I have a virtual bariatric support meeting today at 3:30. I don't attend these meetings often, but today's topic is complications after bariatric surgery and excess skin removal. So figured I'd listen in since I do eventually want to get this excess skin removed. Hate that I did not get to attend my plastic surgery consult appointment due to getting sick. Anyway, I'll be logging out of work early today to attend the meeting. Should be interesting.

QOTD: Not sure....maybe something with animals or children since I'm passionate about both.

B: protein shake and coffee

L: tuna or salad

D: baked salmon and cauliflower rice

S: L&F Greek yogurt and blueberries

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Greateight
on 5/18/21 5:45 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I'm up early for an 8:00 call, but I may go back to sleep afterwards. It is finally going start warming up this week and may reach 90 by this weekend. Hopefully, we will be back out on our screen porch for good in the next couple of days. (without blankets)

Today will be my last gym class of the week to rest up for the meet on Saturday. Other than that, I'm not sure.

We entered the raffle for the HGTV Smart House. Did anybody else do that one? I've got to be honest, its not as nice as the Dream Houses have been. It's in Naples Florida, but not on the water.

QOTD: I don't think that I would start a new one. There are many existing charities that are struggling financially, so I would support them. Since many large donors have focused their giving on COVID-19 and Social Justice, many other human services, arts and other types of charities have seen their funding drop off.

Breakfast: protein bar

Lunch: hamburger

Dinner: fish

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 5/18/21 5:49 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Yesterday flew by and I'm sure today will as well.

QOTD: I think something to help homeless individuals which can include several aspects.

TSS: 6 years, 9 months

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Spinach salad with deli chicken, carrots, and feta cheese, SF pudding and a honeycrisp apple

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Smoked chicken sausage, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1439 Protein:115 Carbs:112 Fat:65

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Christina135
on 5/18/21 6:09 am

Good morning y'all, Happy Taco Tuesday!

QOTD - It would be a non-profit for animals here in San Antonio. Would be designed towards free spay/neuter, and rescue. It would educate the public, and help poor/elderly keep their animals regardless of their living situations. This is what I would do if I won the lottery. I would help family, secure my future but there wouldn't be huge fancy cars, or a giant house, etc. There would be real change here in San Antonio that is desperately needed to save animals.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - Having lunch with coworker and kids mom at a place called Down on Grayson at the Pearl Brewery (one of my faves!!). They have the best avocado toast and grilled Brussel spouts and that's that I am having!

Snack - pepitas and a mandarin

Dinner - I'm probably going to be stuffed from lunch, so if anything a mango/kale smoothie

Have a great day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Lisa91941
on 5/18/21 6:22 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! At my desk this morning with 76 emails waiting for my attention already. Looks like a buy day. I totally got my eating in control the last two days, and will be good all day today. But I'm going to be real honest and say that my Dad invited my nephew out to our campsite tonight. This nephew is just on the icky side. Grown man and just not a nice one. So I'm thinking my options are wine, Old Fashioned's or Xanax. Ugh. Let this evening be over with soon.

QoTD: We started a non profit. We support vocational programs at the high school level in San Diego County. Think auto, welding, photography, cosmetology, theater arts, culinary. We provide tools, equipment, financial support to participate in competitions and provides grants every year to seniors graduating and either moving straight into a work situation or kids going to secondary education in specific, non traditionally college educated careers. We have raised and donated over $250,000.00 so far in our 15 years. We created the foundation in honor of our youngest son. WWW.theKMMF.com

Menu:

B: 3 oz gyros meat, egglife wrap, tzatziki sauce

L: chicken tenders wrapped in bacon slice. Sonoma cheese crackers

D: not sure, but I'm told it will be freshly caught fish.

S: beef jerky. IF needed, Xanax or wine or Old Fashioned. I'm kidding. I think.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Greateight
on 5/18/21 7:05 am
RNY on 08/29/18

My older son spent half days his senior year studying digital electronics at our technical college (at least the part of the year pre-COVID-19). He loved it, and regretted not doing two years. He worked their last summer and will this summer on the custodial crew.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 5/18/21 7:43 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I love this!

Greateight
on 5/18/21 9:11 am
RNY on 08/29/18

When we went to the open house night, a lot of the girls seemed to be interested in the building trades. If they stuck with it, I'm sure they are making a ton of money now.

Most Active