What's on your Tuesday menu?

White Dove
on 4/27/21 8:29 am - Warren, OH

I had a friend who was married to a Teddy. I think the two perfect names are Margaret and Elizabeth. They can be Peggy or Maggie and Betsy or Lizzie to friends and still have a dignified formal name. The two worst I have seen are Hitler and Satan from parents in Europe. Their governments stopped them from registering those names for their babies.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 4/27/21 10:10 am, edited 4/27/21 3:12 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I think it's illegal in Germany to name kids after Hitler. I'm a little surprised gov'ts would stop people from naming their kid Satan, but I'd feel really sorry for a kid who got stuck with that name! Awful!!

and I totally agree with Elizabeth and Margaret - you can do so much with those names - add Beth and Meg to your list, too!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/27/21 8:30 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I once worked with a salesman who everyone called Biff. I assumed he had a name like Bifford but his first name was William. I could never figure out why an adult would choose to be Biff when it didn't even fit.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

catwoman7
on 4/27/21 10:12 am
RNY on 06/03/15

the name Biff conjours up an image of a blond California teenager who surfs. At least for me!

Lisa91941
on 4/27/21 6:44 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Back at my desk and ready to slog it out again for the week. It's been a wonderful few days, but time to set the fun aside and be 100% on track for a few days. The coming weekend brings more fun, and I'm wanting to remain at my current fighting weight. Figuring out the life/food balance is definitely a mindful action now that I'm trying to maintain. I was a total bum yesterday, got exactly nothing accomplished other than a sunset soak in the hot tub.

QoTD...I've seen some strange names, but AEhera (using the actual AE symbol, but OH apparently doesn't allow it). Pronounced Ashera, probably the weirdest in our group. Parents don't let us call him Ash or Ace.

menu:

B: hb egg, cottage cheese

L: 4 small homemade chicken meatballs with 1/4 protein fishy noodles and some great parm

D: chicken cutlet, ranch salad, 2 oz baked potato

S: jerky, whisps, if needed.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 4/27/21 7:05 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Melody and Menuers,

So glad to hear SS stepped up for you Mel, at least it is one thing off you plate and you don't have to worry any longer.

I hope it is another busy day here at work because yesterday flew by. It is supposed to get to 80° today so my office will feel like a sauna here soon. It is always so hot in here. Tonight after work I have a hair appointment which I need, however the fitness company I work out with is having a outdoor Yoga class tonight I really wanted to go to and did not realize I had an appointment till yesterday morning. I'm very bummed but hoping that they continue these and I can get a few in.

QOTD: My Moms Name is Alice Lucille and as a Kid she was called Allielou. She hated it. Granma was Yolanda and we called her Yola and My parents actually named me Yolonda till Gram found out and made them change it. They said they were going to call me Yo-Yo for short. I deal with a lot of names here at work because I drop ship patient orders to there home so when the nurse show up all of there supplies are there. I ran into a name and I could not stop laughing. I truly thought the company ordering was pulling the wool over my eyes. The ticket said Robert L. Head. This man name was Bobblehead. Don't tell me this was not done on purpose.

Accountability: I thought I did well. My snackewas a very small apple and a coffee. Was excited to jump on the scale this morning but nope. Bummer. Must be retaining water for some reason. Hopefully it will look better tomorrow.

TSS: 3 years 4 Months 16 days: 134 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Crustless quiche and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L: Garlic Mushroom Chicken thigh, , and a snack select

D: Air fryer Fajita on low carb tortilla w/Avocado

Exercise: 3.5 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 4/27/21 7:28 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

It's supposed to be 80 today in Chicagoland. Woohoo!! We are celebrating with fish tacos and margaritas on the porch tonight.

We had a ****tail class a couple of weeks ago and I have a little bit of margarita mix left from that. Plus we have an inordinate amount of lemons, so we have to use those.

The recipe calls for limes, but we need to use these lemons before they go bad.

On the taco side, we have tons of fish that we brought back from Florida, so fish, cabbage, avocados, here we go.

Other than that, lifting, work and obsessive reading about the upcoming NFL draft.

QOTD: I think that Elon Musk's new baby must take the cake here.

Breakfast: sausage and cottage cheese

Lunch: Maybe leftover Pate from Friday

Dinner: Tacos and margaritas!

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

White Dove
on 4/27/21 8:37 am - Warren, OH

So glad you got your benefits reinstated. You will get all of the back amount owed to you, but it might take a while. When we were in grade school, my sister had some hamsters that she was using for a science fair project by having them on different diets. My cat managed to kill one of them and I felt terrible. Your kitties are so adorable.

I had to look up Meconium. That woman should have been stopped. Meconium - the dark green substance forming the first feces of a newborn infant.

I read recently of people in Europe who tried to name their babie****ler and Satan, but their governments did not allow it.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

lmfontana4
on 4/27/21 9:56 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hi all

i have been diligent in getting my walks in daily. My dog certainly enjoys the walk.

QOTD: I am sure I have heard some awful names but can't think of any.

B: 1/4 c F&L Greek yogurt

L: 1/4 c puréed tikka Marsala chicken

D: 1/4 c puréed jalapeño stuffed hamburger

S: 1/4 c sf chocolate pudding.

Melody I am glad you got some good news.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active