What's on your Thursday menu?

wrkinprogress
on 4/22/21 7:42 am

Happy Birthday!!

Greateight
on 4/22/21 7:59 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Thanks!!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 4/22/21 6:45 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Cool and drizzly today. Had to stay inside the RV yesterday evening and not enjoy the big fire ring that comes with each site at the new place. We did walk around the whole thing and check it out and scope out the best sites for future visits. Some have bay views, and if I can see water, I just love it. Today will be a lot like yesterday -- both weather wise and action wise. Work, home, cook, walk the dogs, eat, sleep, repeat.

QoTD: I have a baby to hold while not wearing a mask! She's 8 months old. Her daddy is an ER doc, so they laid down the rules early. Outside visits, limited holding, masks required. And I appreciate his rule of the kingdom. I started wearing a mask when he told me too, and I've continued to follow his lead. So now we are all vaccinated and I get to see them on Sunday -- No masks! So excited to actually interact with this baby.

Menu:

B: chicken tender stuffed with 1/2 lite string cheese stick and wrapped in 1 pc of bacon

L: charsui, small portion pork lo mein

D: bbq chicken breast, 2 oz sweet potato, 1/2 pat butter, broccoline

S: jerky, jack link cheese/jerky combo, parm whisps,

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 4/22/21 6:53 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Trish and Menuers,

Well I made it to Thursday and even though it was quit cold I was able to get a run in this morning. That makes me so happy when I can get up and get-er-done. Today DH(Ron) gets his first shot. This is a huge deal considering his reluctance to receive it. He has been to two appointments for his first dose and have walked out of both so fingers crossed he actually gets it today.

QOTD: First and foremost I plan to run my first 5K on the 4th of July. My town has a huge 4th of July celebration that kicks off the day with the Whiskey Rebellion run. As a former fat person my 4th of July always started with Mimosa's and Bloody Mary's along the parade route cheering on the runners. Last year was my year I was finally ready to run this race. In my heart it is truly the only one I care to run since there are about 20,000 spectators lined up for the parade to cheer you on. So as I run, like it or not, my friends and family will already be out there to cheer me on. Well Covid took it away last year so fingers crossed July 4, 2021 is my time. But I guarantee one of my besties will be waiting at the finish line with a Mimosa in there hand.

Accountability: Yeah me!!! I had a small apple and a few Gochujang flavored almonds I got at Aldi and I do like them a lot but I stuck to just 2 small handfuls. I also bought the Moroccan spiced almonds but I do not like them as much.

TSS: 3 years 4 Months 11 days: 132.8 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Premier Chocolate Peanut Butter protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L: Chicken Salad and snack selects

D: Burger with Sauté onions and cheese and asparagus or some other Vegie

Exercise: 3.5 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 4/22/21 7:00 am
RNY on 08/29/18

The 4th of July run will be such an exciting NSV. Be sure to post pictures.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

wrkinprogress
on 4/22/21 7:45 am

I'd be there cheering you on if I could.

Teenie
on 4/22/21 7:49 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

UPDATE: The new Premier Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein shake is delicious. It does remind me of a Reese's cup. Glad I got 2 cases.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 4/22/21 8:06 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Update on the shot?!? Did he get it?

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 4/22/21 12:21 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Your run sounds like an awesome event!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 4/22/21 8:15 am - Amarillo, TX

I feel called out by this meme....

I was wrong about my appointment yesterday...it's actually today. I feel like a dumb butt. LOL

I'm hoping to get some bloodwork done. I am so freaking tired...ALL THE TIME. I take all my vitamins and stuff. I also want to check my liver with being on the Tylenol 4s so long. I don't feel like anything is off there but it's good to check up on the ol organ. My pain level has been very high the past few days. I'm guessing a lot of that is due to the stress and sitting for 4 hours Tuesday. Supposed to get a call from the abott rep about changing the level on my stimulator. It's on 20 of 24 now so I'm really hoping some more relief is possible.

I'm having a hard time with IF. My pain med makes my stomach icky already and with having to take it the timing is hard. I can take it every 8 hours. Some of my other meds make it hard too. I think I'm going to try the 12:12 and see if that will work. I've been having a hard time with my pouch as of late. Lots of gas and lots of upset.

QOTD: if I'm ever able to get cleared for the vaccine (surgeries) I'll be getting it. I have no big plans but just look forward to the peace of mind.

b: chicken sausage, just egg, toast and coffee before

Everything else is up in the air...I think dinner with be pot roast in the instant pot but no idea what lunch will be.

have a great day everyone!

Mel

Most Active