What's on your Saturday menu, RNY'ers?

Lisa91941
on 2/6/21 8:02 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning and happy Saturday! It is bright and beautiful here. We have a lot of prep work to be done today and tomorrow to get ready for the house to be tented, but we just decided to work in a bike ride and lunch by the harbor. I've done a stretch routine this morning and now am enjoying a cup of coffee with the sun streaming in the windows. I feel a bit guilty. It's 48 here right now and warming. I can't imagine being in the negatives!!

Last night I used up a bunch more stuff out of the fridge and dinner turned out great with enough left overs for lunch today or tomorrow. Today's menu will reflect more of the same -- what can I squeeze out of this fridge so I don't have to pack it!

QoTD: I spent years as a terrible sleeper. Now my routine is set in stone. I take a half a xanax and read for 15 minutes. Then it's lights out in every sense of the word. That usually gets me from 9:15 to about 1 am. Then it's off and on for the rest of the night. Usually waking up by 4 am, but I stay snuggled in bed until at least 5 most days.

Menu:

B: turkey cheese roll ups

L if home, left over chicken thigh w/mushroom sauce

D: homemade chili for me, adding mac and cheese to my husband's,

S: jerky, parm crisps, glass of wine, piece of chocolate if and as needed.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active