What's on your Saturday menu, RNY'ers?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/6/21 5:32 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

With my need for lack of light and sound, the TV keeps me awake vs the opposite.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

catwoman7
on 2/6/21 5:49 am
RNY on 06/03/15

it's funny how people are so different. I've been sleeping with a radio on at low volume for years, so now I have a hard time sleeping when it's silent!!

Maddymoe2
on 2/6/21 6:07 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Madison,

I am so sorry that you are feeling crummy still. I hope today is the day that you turn the corner and start to feel better.

catwoman7
on 2/6/21 7:10 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I'm sorry you're still feeling like this. This is still strep throat, right? Or is there something else going on? This sounds awful!

KalesD
on 2/6/21 6:12 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning,

As I right this I'm enjoying a nice hot latte, it's cold here. -16 feeling like-20(C).. I might not leave the house today!

QOTD: I swear by this essential oil blend. It's called 'Snore No More' .. and I roll it on the bottom of my feet, and on my wrists.. and within 10 minutes I feel the sleepy ness come on and I'm out like a light. I don't snore, but I liked the smell of this blend over their sleep blend.

B: fairlife latte

S: Greek yogurt and PB

L: buritto bowl (left overs lol)

S: protein coffee

D: Turkey meatballs & cauliflower

S: tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

White Dove
on 2/6/21 9:58 am - Warren, OH

I used to fly British Airways in Business class. The would give you a little package with a sleep mask and a roll-on that you used on your forehead to make you sleepy. I bet Snore No More is something similar.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

KalesD
on 2/6/21 11:25 am, edited 2/6/21 3:25 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Wouldn't surprise me! I?ve been buying this stuff for a few years, I highly recommend it if you?re looking for a non medicinal option! I buy mine from Saje. I spend way too much of my money there.. but I love many of their products!

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

White Dove
on 2/6/21 7:55 pm - Warren, OH

I will look into it. I used to love that stuff.

White Dove
on 2/6/21 6:12 am - Warren, OH

I listen to audible books on the Kindle with the Kindle completely dark and on the nightstand. I set it to go off after fifteen minutes and am almost always asleep before it goes off.

I remember my mother always getting up at night and reading when she could not sleep. If I really can't sleep, I go to the couch and the computer. It only happens a few times a year.

Christina135
on 2/6/21 7:07 am, edited 2/5/21 11:07 pm

Morning y'all!

QOTD - I have sleepy tea that I bought from an herbalist, and...to be quite honest it knocks me on my ass. I only use it when I really need it. As I've been eating better, and intermittent fasting its helped me with my sleeping patterns as well. I will take a win where I can.

Breakfast - fasting, so water, and hot black coffee.

Lunch - Leftover fideo loco with vegan crumbles, vegan cheese and tortillas

Snack - fruit smoothie

Snack - apple with peanut butter

Snack - almond milk with a couple of GS cookies (I wish I was lying, but... here we are)

Dinner - Not sure...I am thinking of making fried chicken for hubs and mother in law, so I will probably eat all the sides (vegan).

Have a happy Saturday everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Most Active