What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 1/31/21 4:53 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone. Hope that you are all doing ok.

My brother is coming over with his family today. They are picking up lunch for them. I'm not over excited about it. Though it'll be a nice distraction I guess. The itchiness has commenced. I am sensitive to tape...I am so unnerved and the binder I have to wear...well tons of anxiety. I want to claw off the tape and scratch it. I won't but I want too...lol

the pain has increased just a wee bit. The representative from the company who makes the implant didn't want to increase it just yet and we'll prob be doing that by a point today. I am still very VERY pleased with the pain relief. I knew it may not take care of it all...really the goal is 50 to 70% pain relief. So I am really happy with it so far.

qotd: what's the plans for the week ahead?

not much for me. Pretty much home bound. I get the leads pulled Friday. That's about it lol

b: oatmeal, PB2 and coffee

l: stew with 90% lean ground beef

d: split pea soup

s: popcorn, gf toast(plant based butter and cinnamon) and maybe a chai tea or pho broth.

Mel

catwoman7
on 1/31/21 5:35 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

it snowed overnight and it's still snowing this morning - so we won't be going anywhere. I feel sorry for DH since our snowblower is still in the shop - although a neighbor said he could use hers. He's determined to do it by hand, though, but we live on a corner and there looks to be a lot of snow out there, so I don't know...

QOTD: I'm going to finish setting up a laptop for one of my organizations (I think I just need to put Microsoft Office on it) and do some reading today - I need to finish up a library book that's due this week, and I also need to do some reading for my classes. Good day for it!

B: Pumpkin Fit Frappe, coffee with half & half

MS: Greek yogurt with raspberries

L: Lemon/blueberry yogurt pie

AS: maybe some homemade chocolate hummus on rice cakes - or half an Aldi's cheese/egg pita

D: Costco chicken skewer and a cup of Brussels sprouts gratin (with bacon and cheese (not a lot of either))

have a great day, everyone!!

Lisa91941
on 1/31/21 6:27 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Yeesh, been awake since four. Then the dogs had a coyote sighting at 5. So I'm up and running a hot bath to soak in.
We put 8 miles in on the bikes yesterday and enjoyed lunch on the lawn of one of our favorite places. So happy not to have cooked for a change. Quick trip through Trader Joe's and then home. Met on the neighbors patio for some out door distancing socializing and had a grand time catching up. We share the same level of morals, ethics and politics, so there was lots of fun topics to run through and celebrate or lament. Came home to my short rib beef tacos. A very good day all in all.
QOTD: not much today or tomorrow. Trying to decide if I can bike to Michael's for some adhesive spray glue to finish up V-day projects for the kids/grand girls. A couple dicey roads, so I'm still contemplating. Probably will it the hubs will go. If not, I'll drive. Nothing on tap for this week. Hope to start sorting and organizing to pack up for termite tenting. We are booked for 2/10. The first major step in the year of adulting.

Menu:

B: 1/4 cottage cheese and 1 hb egg

L: reheating leftover chicken thighs and veggies

D: TJ chicken pot pie and kale salad.

S: if needed, parm crisps, jerky or trying a piece of TJ's Keto fudge (damn you, Sheila!! I've been just craving chocolate so I'm going to give this a whirl this week at some point)

happy Sunday and Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active