Merry Christmas!

Queen JB
on 12/25/20 2:18 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!

No menu for me today... it's completely unplanned, which is not good for the waistline, but I'm being honest... Grim is making a nice roast later and I have no idea what else is happening, but as the meme says--Christmas is all about cheese, right? :)

I'm so grateful for all of you, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/25/20 4:52 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Merry Christmas Julia and John!

DS is cooking way too much food for 5 of us. I guess everyone will get a lot of leftovers.

Have an enjoyable day everyone!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Partlypollyanna
on 12/25/20 4:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Just jumping on for a minute to say Merry Christmas; I hope everyone has a great day and you have all the things that bring you peace and joy!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 12/25/20 4:59 am - Amarillo, TX

I'm up way earlier than I planned!

Merry Christmas and happy Friday!

here is my Percy in the cat scratcher and then one of him wrecking the halls...ha ha ha...

I'm trying to be positive about today. I must've been on the naughty list! lol.

lasagna for everyone else and I have no clue what I'll make for me. I did make a dairy and gluten free chess pie so at least there's that.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Mel

Melody P.
on 12/25/20 10:42 am - Amarillo, TX

I have a little request...I have a new thing with my eye that just popped up earlier today. I think it's a new bleed. If you could spare some positive energy could you send it my way? I'm trying to be ok with it but I'm really upset.

Mel

Emiepie
on 12/25/20 4:46 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

So sorry! I hope you had a good day.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

momyshaver
on 12/26/20 3:14 am
VSG on 06/28/17

I hope you were able to muster up some positivity but hey, I know you know it is ok if you just can't. Sometimes we just have to sit with or plow through what is. I hope you could enjoy some of that DF and GF pie that you made. I am not sure if I have ever had chess pie but I know I have seen it mentioned in cookbooks.

One of our cats is like your Percy. We adopted in from the shelter several years ago. He is quite a character.

catwoman7
on 12/25/20 5:40 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All! And Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!!

not much on the agenda today except for warming up the lasagna (which I made yesterday) and setting the table! If I feel motivated enough, I may do some Christmas cards. I'm almost always late with these, but maybe this year my recipients will blame it on the delays at USPS!

I'll probably end up eating more than what's on my menu, so take this with a grain of salt. I'll do some cardio this morning, though. Maybe that'll burn off a yogurt, anyway!

TSS: 5y6m

B: protein pancakes with 1/2 C Greek yogurt and some kind of fruit compote, coffee with half & half

MS: Fit Frappe

L: turkey slices. And maybe a sweet potato

AS: L&F with mango

D: piece of turkey sausage/spinach lasagna, Caesar salad, piece of cheesecake

have a great day, everyone!!

White Dove
on 12/25/20 5:50 am - Warren, OH

Merry Christmas JB and everyone. We had snow last night. My street has not been plowed and everything is so white and pretty. It is a beautiful and peaceful Christmas Day.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

MadisonRose
on 12/25/20 6:28 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Merry Christmas all! Hope you all have a wonderful day! No menu for me today either because it's going to be nothing but food today and I'm at my parents house and I'm not going to have them make special food for me. I'm just gonna try to watch my portions and I brought a couple protein shakes and bars as well. So hopefully when I go back home the scale will be kind to me!

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Most Active