What's on your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 12/24/19 2:46 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Have an amazing trip! Can't wait to see all of the pics from your travels! Love the matching shirts :)

...and that was a great Modern Family episode!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Icecream Dreamer
on 12/23/19 7:50 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning everybody!

JB - I love the idea of high tea. What a wonderful thing to do with your mom. It's hard to plan things for Xmas babies! I know because DH's bday was yesterday.

We had a rough start yesterday for DH's bday. DS was working till 6:00 so we practically couldn't do anything all day and DH was in a sulky mood. Men are such babies. Finally he was able to go surfing with a buddy of his and that improved his mood. When he came back he & DD went to a range to shoot some balls. The range was closed but they ended up on a cliff shooting balls. I know it's not good for the water but can I brag for a second about where we live? Look at these pics! I am always amazed at how lucky we are about where we live. And while they were shooting balls I wrapped ALL the Xmas presents. I am DONE! I feel so accomplished. After that we all went to a great fish restaurant for dinner. And saw Star Wars for the second time, DH's choice. So all in all it was a great day.

Today is odds and ends grocery shopping. We have our annual Xmas eve party tomorrow night. That's when we celebrate Xmas. And Xmas day is to stay in pjs and eat Cinnabons that DH will make in the morning.

Oh, forgot to tell you guys I met with my surgeon for a check up after gallbladder surgery. He said all is good, I had 20 stones!!! Also he said while in there he checked my pouch and it's in excellent shape. I asked if I had stretched it, and he said no. I was so happy.

QOTD: sorry, nothing comes to mind! We watch xmassy movies but can't think of a sitcom, maybe because we didn'****ch many sitcoms

I might not be able to post tomorrow so I I wish all those who celebrate Xmas a very merry Xmas. And those who don't celebrate, a very happy holiday. Remember the surfer statue that became jack o lantern for Halloween? I drove by yesterday and he was dressed as Santa Claus!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 143.4

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 12/23/19 10:36 am
RNY on 08/11/14

20 stones?!? Glad all is well now.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 12/23/19 9:50 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Gorgeous!!!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Queen JB
on 12/24/19 2:48 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Your pics are always the best. Happy Holidays to you and your crew!

Dcgirl
on 12/23/19 8:23 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Helloooo R&R friends!

Today is the only day this week I am working, and I am peacing out at 2 pm. I am taking Leah for braids, then going to Costco (EEEEK) then Wegmans (EEK) then Honey Baked Ham Co (EEEEEEK). The length of the "eek" is relative to how much heartburn I am anticipating ;)

Today is our Christmas Eve with the kids since we do gifts tomorrow morning. Then they go to their mom's for 36 hours and we get them back for the whole break. Kris' parents and sister arrive Wednesday morning. And the cleaning lady comes today - so, YAY.

QOTD: I can't think of any Christmas episodes offhand. Is it trashy that what comes to mind is how many of the Real Housewives of [insert city here] get in fights whilst wearing ****tail dresses at Christmas parties?

B: 3 oz boars head ever roast chicken, 1 oz cheddar, 1 oz jalapeño artichoke dip from Aldi that I didn't love

L: leftover rotisserie chicken

D: TBD - gotta find something good at Costco since I am about to spend a week cooking for 8 - not in the mood to cook tonight!

E: nada - unless walking Costco counts?

Have a lovely day, everyone!

Queen JB
on 12/24/19 2:51 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hope you managed the stores! I tried going to TJMaxx on Sunday and walked out when I saw the store was completely picked over and the line was so long that they had to put up a new set of ropes.

I love how much you love the Housewives ;)

Julia S.
on 12/23/19 9:41 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I'm closer to the Grinch, I hate Christmas Music-we have a station here that starts playing it on Nov 1 and goes until Jan 1. My Mom used to start on Thanksgiving...

I see my NP today and will probably continue being a guinea pig and attempt another med. Or maybe just skip it and keep dealing with the anxiety and depression without any assistance. I just am afraid to try something else as I don't want to be a zombie again, or so sad I want to cry most of the time. It's sad to me that the insurance will pay for DNA testing to determine what should work the best and then not pay for it.

I have tickets for Star Wars on 12/30 can't wait for it.

Seahawks were abysmal, too depressing for words. Not looking forward to this week against the 49ers as I don't have any hopes that they will do well.

My Ducks play on 1/1 but they are also the underdog....

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Melody P.
on 12/23/19 9:54 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Monday everyone. Hoping you all have a Merry Christmas and happy Holidays! Safe travel to those doing so and peace to those that need it!

I'm in a lot of pain today and I'm tired. Broken record much? I feel I've got nothing to give to people this year spirit wise. All the stuff with my health has me depressed. I'm not quite the grinch but rather his sad little puppy.

Mel

Emiepie
on 12/23/19 10:37 am
RNY on 08/11/14

May 2020 be tons better for you!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150