What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Partlypollyanna
on 11/1/19 12:13 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I would not have been able to look at someone dressed as Annabelle...she freaks me out. I have never even been able to watch a full trailer for those movies.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

ScaleSkater
on 11/1/19 6:26 am

Good morning. And the winner for bad eating last night - ME! I ate a half bag of Cheetos and a caramel apple. I haven't eaten Cheetos in 3 years. What the heck was that. Thankfully I felt like **** so muscle memory will be to stay away from them for another 3 years. I also ate half a cookie earlier in the day - I think that was the start of all the crap. But thankfully a new day and back to focus and a smile. I hope everyone is doing well. Winter is definitely here! If we had a few more inches, I would have been snowshoeing this morning. Wow.

Apparently my little girl decided watching TV with dad was a cool thing. She's precocious!

Glad I captured some good habits by accident in the shot. My gym bag ready for the next morning and an apple as a snack on the table.

Here's to a great day

No PWO food due to late night Preds game - Ugh. Up 4:1 with 12 min to go and to lose in the last second of overtime 5:6.

B - Oatmeal with protein powder, nuts and frozen strawberries

L - Small salad 3 oz chicken, apple

S - Orange and a piece of cheese

D - Salad and left over burger

Exercise - 45 min Peloton tonight

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Maddymoe2
on 11/1/19 6:54 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Ugh, cheetos are evil! Salty, cheesy crunchy things used to be my go to food. Thankful those days are behind me.

momyshaver
on 11/1/19 9:02 am
VSG on 06/28/17

Winter is definitely here for a few of us; love the pic, lol. I understand food regret. When I have a what in the world moment with food I remind myself there is an entire industry who knows more than me about what to put in food to make me and others like me crave it to the point of addiction and far beyond nourishment. It takes a lot of willpower and intentionally carving out different habits, (which you have done and which have been/will continue to be your success!) Today seems like a new day and a new season with the weather, so perfect for a fresh reset. I hope you enjoy your time at the gym. You will be sweating out the cheeto toxins I am sure ;)

Maddymoe2
on 11/1/19 6:51 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone! So thankful its Friday. We didn't get any trick or treaters last night. We never do. Which is fine, because I never buy the candy. I had a chomps waiting and some granola bars if needed.

My pictures are from our beach trip last weekend.

My hubby and I

Family photo, My daughter, son in law, hubby and my son.

Food plan for today-

1 cup black coffee, 1 with miralax

1 egg, 1/2 c. cottage cheese

kale motz chicken burger with 2 T. Tazaki

stuffed chicken breast and broccoli

Lots of water and vitamins always, no walk today. I over did it yesterday and my leg just ached last night and was swollen. I can't wait to have these stitches out.

Au_Contraire
on 11/1/19 12:00 pm

Beautiful family!

Queen JB
on 11/2/19 3:23 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Great pics! Hope you feel better!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Teenie
on 11/1/19 7:08 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning JB and Menuers,

Wow everybody ha**** the floor running this morning. Everyone has been here and gone. Oh well my post will hang around so you can catch it on the flip side.

JB sorry about the Pizza incident. I find this happens about once a month in my life. Sometimes it just because I am not paying attention or multi tasking and don't chew enough.

This weekend is busy tonight I got a hay ride (High today 45°) Dressing warm and hoping for a lot of cuddling. Tomorrow I got a purse bingo for some charity, and Sunday I got a day pass for a local gym/wellness center, so as we wait for our hot tub to arrive we plan on spending a few hours in there pool and hot tub.

Accountability: Had a spoon of peanut butter but added to my dinner and grabbed a slice of Braunschweiger before I went to bed.

QOTD: I saw a guy dressed as a joint and he called himself the Grim Reefer.

TSS 1 year 10 months 21 days 139.2 lbs (lowest was 138.2 last week. I got to get back soon)

CB: Dark roast coffee with and SF pumpkin spice creamer with miralax and fiber

MS Oikos Vanilla Greek YOGURT, Egg bite,

L: Turkey meatballs homemade sauce and red lentil pasta..

D: crack chicken quesadilla probably but now sure with the Hay Ride.

LS Gloria jeans Toffee coffee and Aldi SF French Vanilla creamer

Exercise: Taking off to hay ride

Everybody have a great day.

Brightest Blessings

Halloween last week. Yukon Cornelius and Rudolph.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 11/1/19 8:14 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Great costumes.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sheila_H
on 11/1/19 8:38 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Cute!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
Recent Topics