What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu, RNYers?

cc583
on 11/1/19 3:24 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Au_Contraire
on 11/1/19 12:38 pm, edited 11/1/19 5:56 am

Hello my RnY kindred! Happy All Saints Day to you all!

JB, can I just say how creative you are in the kitchen?! Those Halloween treats look gorgeous!

I am thinking that my honeymoon period may be drawing to a close (fingers crossed that this is just a temporary blip on the radar!). My honeymoon period has lasted longer than what is usually stated (I'm 28 months out), but until now I have found it easy to lose. It seems to have become slightly more challenging, though I hope not - I think I should be due for a nice surprise tomorrow morning! I'm definitely eating on the very straight and narrow, with no coffee ?creamer and zero cheese, low cal and almost no carbs. Lots of fluids. Yet I was up a pound today! WTF? I did plow through some (too much actually) SF gum yesterday - but that's the only extra. Anyway, it can't stand. I am focused and determined to jettison these 3 pounds!

A friend is doing her best to talk me into having some fillers in my face - I've never done any of that and recognize that I'm actually well into the face lift years. A FL is what's actually called for, especially after such an enormous loss. But temporary plumping costs so much less and would probably be gratifying even if it's ephemoral, while I prepare for the bigger approach. Anyway, have any of you had this type of thing done?

QOTD: A good assortment of trick-or-treaters came by last night, and that was fun. What was with all the big bananas? Was there a movie I missed featuring gigantic animated bananas? There was a perfect little Mary Poppins - she was wonderful. I do love Halloween and this enspirited trinity of days!

First: coffee

B: roast chicken from Costco - this huge bird lasts forever!

L: chicken meatballs

D: eggs, some grape tomatoes

Wishing all of you a beautiful Friday! Remember your deceased loved ones, light them a candle with your kind well-wishes, and pour them a drink! It's a good time for this.

Queen JB
on 11/2/19 3:28 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hee, those are cute!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

cc583
on 11/1/19 3:33 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hello everyone,

JB, sorry to hear about the pizza incident.

Great pics everybody!

QOTD: We didn't have any trick or treaters.

Accountability: On plan

B:4 1/2oz turkey sausage

L: 3oz turkey breast

S: 3 oz turkey breast

D: chicken tacos w/ lettuce wraps, 1/2 C collard greens

S: Ostrim meat sticks

Cals: 608, Carbs:14, Protein:103

Enjoy the rest of your night everybody!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Most Active
Recent Topics