What's on your Wednesday menu RNYers?

supershopper
on 11/1/17 8:39 am

Daisy,

you will be better than new after!! Was easy peasy and the sleepy drugs are wonderful!

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

yvonnef1964
on 11/1/17 9:03 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Daisy good luck on your surgery

Teena D.
on 11/1/17 1:52 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good luck tomorrow!!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

cc583
on 11/1/17 2:52 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Good luck with everything tomorrow Daisy! I will keep you in my thoughts.

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

G2GAWAY
on 11/1/17 10:34 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I haven't been on here much these days, but just saw your message. I will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well and that you have a very successful surgery and speedy recovery. And, No I CANNOT believe it is November 1st. Time jut seems to go faster and faster. Which patches are you on? Patch MD? I have been on them for several months now and just got labs back and my ferritin has plummeted again to an 8 (was 293 after my infusion 2 months ago-hemoglobin and iron are good). Ugh. I may have to take another supplement. The doctor is going to call me tomorrow to discuss.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/2/17 5:44 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I just saw this today (November 2). I hope all went well with your surgery today! I'm sure it will be a relief to have that behind you finally.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Kakesie
on 11/1/17 6:11 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Happy All Saint's Day and November 1st Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! It SNOWED here yesterday (poor trick-or-treaters)! It was also very cold and windy so we didn't have many callers. I have a TON of candy left over. My daughter will probably eat it, but I may see if I can return the unopened bag to Walmart because she sure doesn't need THAT much candy.

QOTD: I think I'm still tempted by the same things: cheetos, cinnamon rolls, donuts, pies, cheesecake, etc. I do seem to be able to eat a very small amount and leave it at that, though. On my birthday I bought a cheesecake and was able to eat only one small slice per day until it was gone. In the past I would've eaten several slices in one sitting and the whole cheesecake would've been gone in a day or two. Now I'm able to savor a small amount and enjoy it and eat it mindfully and then stop.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 92, Calories - 1,148, Carbs - 80.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: hamburger with melted cheese, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: chicken alfredo

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, banana, Atkin's peanut butter cups

E: Depending on the weather, walking the dog or walking at the mall.

Have a FANTASTIC day everyone!

~ Karen

catwoman7
on 11/1/17 6:14 am
RNY on 06/03/15

calories were good yesterday - thank God. Weight still up this morning but better than yesterday - I suspect with all the bran I've been eating, I've got some pretty full intestines - so hopefully I'll be down to my acceptable range within another couple of days (that is, if I can keep my calories in check). Some eating out coming up - lunch today with a friend, a birthday dinner with my family tomorrow, another dinner on Friday, a brunch on Saturday - I really need to watch it. I added even more avocado to my protein shake this morning. Figured I might try to increase the (healthy) fat rather than continue with the huge amount of fiber until my intestines clear out a bit. The fat should keep me just as satisfied. I hope.

QOTD: when I overdo it, it's usually on healthy things - Greek yogurt, protein pudding, high fiber cereal. I also have been known to "binge" on sugar free candy (not chocolate - that would be asking for *a lot* of trouble - but hard candy or breath mints. Luckily, the sugar alcohol starts bothering me pretty quickly, so it controls it to some extent....). Prior to surgery, salty, fatty things were my downfall - or things like pizza and Mexican food. Fatty, greasy things. Those things don't sit well with me anymore.

2 years 4 months out

B: plain homemade Greek yogurt with homemade blackberry/blueberry sauce (cooked down with SF Torani syrup)

S: coffee with half & half, SF pumpkin vanilla protein/Miralax latte shake

L: meeting a friend at a taqueria - so probably two tacos (they're those small, authentic ones)

D: probably chili

if I can afford the calories, another yogurt or shake if I'm hungry later. Or celery sticks with a little peanut butter on them

ex: yoga

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

NYMom222
on 11/1/17 6:42 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good Morning... really was trying to get on here earlier but kept getting distracted.

Accountability: a few pieces of chocolate happened but nothing I feel bad about.

QOTD: funny, it's sort of like with the chocolate yesterday I had it enjoyed it but I don't crave it. So I can think of a lot of things that were normal, like pasta, pizza, bagels, New York cheesecake , that I would die for. Now I don't really think about them. And the one thing in particular I really have no use for is pasta. I had my first real pasta meal since surgery last Christmas time, and it was such a slider... it was so unsatisfying, and I wasn't full at all. So I said I'd never do that again. Well I take a bite of pasta here there, yes. But not a whole meal of it.

made something for dinner last night that was surprisingly good- I will call it a toasted Taco? Saw on Pinterest how you could make a big tray of grilled cheese in oven by putting a second cookie sheet on top so it toasts both sides. I did use parchment paper as well. Tumaro 60 cal tortilla- taco meat, cheese, refried beans, hot sauce. All of it down center and folded in sides. Sprayed with Pam and then put the paper and tray on top and baked for about 15 min. I cut in half with a pizza cutter and once it cooled a little was easy to pick up. Or I think you could just bake folded in half quesadilla style. That will definitely be made again.

B: usual latte, egg and spaghetti squash faux potato pancake

L: chicken and lite jarlesburg, olives, carrots

D: chicken TBD

S: yogurt, protein drink, ??

Ex: PT

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Teena D.
on 11/1/17 1:55 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

That taco sounds yummy!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 166 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?