What's on your menu today (Tuesday) RNYers?

conazza
on 8/22/17 8:31 am
RNY on 09/23/16

Hello Everyone

Beautiful warm day out but I have tons of appointments. Trying to get them all in before school starts.

Accountability: pretty good yesterday. I had a long t of coffee so the really raised my carbs because of the sweetness. I need to try to cut back ( on the sweetener that is not the coffee)

QOTD: I don't really watch many movies and I've never seen Princess Bride.. seems like I'm missing something. I have to try and watch that. I love Christmas movie though and could watch It's a Wonderful Life over and over.

B: decaf with pp and sf torani, pb2 with celery

L: SB buffalo chicken and Swiss roll ups

D: Salmon over salad with balsamic

S: emmies egg salad, gotta give it a try! Iced coffee with almond milk and splenda

calories 788, protein 94, carbs 29, fat 34

Lap band: 2006. Revision to RNY 9/23/2016

8/2/17: Goal Reached: 135lbs. & 115lbs lost (5'3")

Pre-op: 250, SW 242, CW 125, GW 135

Pre-op: 9lb M1: 20lb M2: 11.5lb M3: 11.9 M4: 13.4 M5: 10.8 M6: 10.2 M7: 8.1 M8: 8.4 M9: 6.5 M10: 5.7 M11: 3.5 M12: 4.3

Mandi87
on 8/22/17 9:30 am
RNY on 12/08/16

Good morning! Doing ok here, just trying to white knuckle my way to goal. These cravings are probably some of the worst I've had since surgery. The struggle!!! I've decided to extend my week off from the scale to two weeks off so I'm not going to be weighing until next Monday. I just don't think I can emotionally handle it this week without going off the rails lol.

accountability: went over limit with snacks. I'm so ravenous lately! I kept going back to the fridge for one more bite of turkey burger and then it was gone 30 min later. I also had a 1/3 cup filled with parmesan whisps, pistachios and freeze dried raspberries. That little smorgasbord put me over :-/

QOTD: SO MANY CHOICES! It always depends on my mood but I have to say that my most common go-to is a tv show instead of a movie. I have it on DVD but it's also on Netflix, it's called Arrested Development and it is hilarious. You definitely have to have a certain sense of humor for it to appeal to you. I laugh out loud every single time I watch it. It's such a clever show and Jason Bateman is so perfect for it.

B: syntrax shake

L: leftover italian chicken sausage and zoodles

D: ground turkey with taco seasoning, salsa, sharp cheddar and a dollop of 2% plain greek yogurt in place of sour cream

S: hopefully none! probably a greek L&F yogurt with some freeze dried berries, pistachios or pepperoni chips if I feel like I'm going to gnaw my arm off later in the evening

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Writergurl08
on 8/22/17 10:40 am
RNY on 02/15/18

I LOVE ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!! lol I have a group of friends that used to watch it with me when it was airing, and we've seen the DVDs hundreds of times. None of us can listen to "The Final Countdown" without making dramatic magician gestures.

Mandi87
on 8/22/17 12:31 pm
RNY on 12/08/16

Oh yeah, the final countdown makes me laugh every single time I hear it now. All I can picture is Gob with his sword of destiny or the Aztec tomb hahahahaha!

mschwab
on 8/22/17 9:34 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Good morning Daisy and menu peeps. I am back from a weekend in Seattle. I hosted a reunion event there. It went really well, but I am so glad that it is behind me. Had a lovely eclipse viewing. It was 92% in Seattle, and my friend and I had breakfast on the resort's patio and watched it. So lovely.

i am so glad to be home and back on a regular eating schedule. Traveling really throws me off.

QOTD: I love all movies Marvel, Love Actually, Monty Python movies, The Holiday, Harry Potter, Harold and Maude and Kingsman.

2 years and 9 months post op:

B: egg beaters, lite mozzarella and Xtreme Health tortilla

S: spicy jalapeño sausage

L: turkey burger patty

S: deli roast beef, watermelon

D: chicken tenders, sliced tomato

Totals: calories 736, carbs 39, protein 90

Have a fantastic day!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

NYMom222
on 8/22/17 10:37 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I saw Harold and Maude in the theatre so many times back in the day... second feature of a double feature so many times. Totally forgot about that movie!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

NYMom222
on 8/22/17 10:35 am
RNY on 07/23/14

You are killing it with the exercise Daisy! Good for you. I worked out with the trainer yesterday- He killed me a little and I think he liked it. Haha. Plank 1 minute 40 seconds.

Totally got the day off on the wrong foot... fell asleep last night with light on- first clue. DIL starts texting me 6:30am. Didn't have my do not disturb on... then wrote a crazy email (I'm sure) to someone at that hour I'm sure it wasn't good. Fell back asleep after the alarm..phone call woke me realized missed PT appointment but they got me in later... SMH

QOTD: I haven'****ch these recently, but I always like the father of the bride series with Steve Martin, the legally blonde series, my big fat Greek wedding, as well as the untouchables with Kevin Costner and Sean Connery.

B: one protein cake bite, usual latte, Syntrax cookies and cream with cashew milk

L: turkey burger, cheese, avocado maybe veggie

D: turkey chili, shred cheese

S: passion tea w/coconut milk, probably another protein drink as I have support group tonight. Peanut butter on flax muffin

Ex: PT and swim

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 8/22/17 10:50 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Yikes! What a rough way to start the day-hope it got better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

MeerKat1994
on 8/22/17 10:41 am
RNY on 05/09/17

Hello Everone! I'm new to this thread, but my work schedule has changed which makes it easier to get on here and post. Hope it's okay that I join in.

so this past month I've been dealing with terrible problems with strictures and ulcerations. I've been in the hospital a total of 3 weeks out of 5. Not fun. And it's made me really nervous to eat. No good.

so even though I'm nearly 4 months out, I'm back on full liquids. I don't mind much because I looove Soup.

QOTD:

the Breakfast Club and the BBC mini series of Jane Eyre are my favorites. I've read Jane Eyre over 10 times, and whenever I feel down in the dumps I watch the show.

MEALS:

1. Chicken Bone Broth: 3 cups throughout the day
  2. Homeade Squash Cream Soup (added 1 scoop of unflavored isopure): 1 cup around lunch
  3. Atkins Mocha Protein Shake (maybe 2)

Protein: about 70g

Im not concerned about the calories or carbs right now. Just trying to get enough protein and fluids in.

Vitimins: Patches plus 1 iron tab

E: currently passing on much exercise beside walking. Not feeling up to it.

Emiepie
on 8/22/17 10:51 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Welcome! I hope things get better for you soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 319 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 316 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 321 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 270 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 62 views
What's on your Monday Menu?