What's on Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

RNY_elizabeth
on 3/16/17 9:00 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

I remember loving unexpected days with the kiddos when they were little. Your post makes me nostalgic! I sound sooooo old right now but I gotta say it, "It goes so quickly! Enjoy them when they are little." There! I said it. Just like all those older women who said it to me. LOL I should have listened! LOLOLOL

Enjoy the day. Screw the mean-mugging-moms. They can go jump in a lake.

~Elizabeth

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

merryrose
on 3/16/17 8:04 am

QOTD Aladdin!!!

cc583
on 3/16/17 8:32 am - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hello everyone,

JB, you are doing awesome prepping for the marathon!

QOTD: Lion King, 101 Dalmations

B: 2eggs, 2oz home made turkey sausage, 1/2 slice cheese

L: 3oz chicken breast

S: Ostrim meat stick, 1oz turkey breast

D: 3 1/2 oz ribeye steak,

S: 1/2 serving chobani yogurt

Cals:695, Carbs:10, Protein:93

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Laura in Texas
on 3/16/17 8:51 am

I love Beauty and the Beast and we already have our seats reserved for tomorrow! We are so excited, even my creepy teenager who I usually have to drag out of the house kicking and screaming to spend time with me

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

RNY_elizabeth
on 3/16/17 9:09 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Happy day everyone! Quick drive by for me...got clients scheduled soon.

QOTD: If Pixar counts, UP. If Disney only, Aladdin.

Menu: B: Light & Fit Caramel Apple Pie (WHAAA?!?!?! Was sooo good FYI); L 3 oz roast beef, 3 sliced provolone, 3 pickle spears; S: Cottage cheese w/ blueberries; D: Unsure...out at Central Market (kind of like Whole Foods or Trader Joes) Cafe with my Guy for a friend's birthday. Protein forward!! They have lots of great options.

Accountability: Still in the city at the hotel with the Guy so no scale! Soooo weird. Haven't weighed in days. Smoking quit is still going. It is tough but I have been quit (again) since Sunday. Reallllllyyyy wanted one last night but resisted. The Guy is really trying to help and I'm grateful he is. He is still smoking but he is at least not doing it in front of me and is complimenting me on my hard work. I stopped taking the Chantix on Monday due to the intense stomach pains it was causing per my cardiologist. I really thought I had developed an ulcer but since stopping my pouch has been improving tons. So much less pain. I left a message with the RNY doctor's nurse RE: what to look for and if he wanted to see me, still waiting on a call back.

Peace love and joy!

~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

supershopper
on 3/16/17 10:20 am

So sorry you are having issues. I hope you are feeling better ASAP!!

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Amy Liz
on 3/16/17 9:22 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning!! Very cool about the run program. We have running store that does something similar. I hope you find the most perfect fitting running shoes! Foggy again today w/a major accident on the freeway -no one was seriously hurt (unless you count me and my 1 hour delay!) I wish I didn't have to commute, life would so simple...

Had a great workout last night but I am ridiculously sore today. I will not use this as an excuse not to go tonight, I will not use this as an excuse not to go tonight, I will not use this as an excuse not to go tonight....What I wouldn't give for some Advil right now.

QOTD-I have a top 5 Disney movies -in no particular order - Aristocats (my favorite from when I was little), Beauty and Beast, Aladdin, Lion King and Little Mermaid. I've watched them all hundreds of times w/my son, nieces and nephews. I CANNOT wait to see the live action Beauty and the Beast!! I agree, Emma Watson is perfect for the role!

3 almost 4 months out from surgery

b- coffee w/heavy cream and SF hazelnut syrup

b2- pepper jack cheese and rosemary marcona almonds

l- sashimi, ahi and salmon

d- chile verde w/cheddar and hot sauce

v/l - feeling dehydrated... pounding fluids today

e- 45min of whatever cardio hurts the least, I wish I had pack my swimsuit instead.

Have a good day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Sadeyes49
on 3/16/17 9:30 am - CT

Good afternoon All!

Nice and bright and sunny here in CT. A *****illy, also. The walk to work was invigorating minus taking large steps over patches of ice on the sidewalks, but that was fine.

QOTD: Lion King is my favorite! I love the story.

Weighed in the same as yesterday.

Menu:

coffee, coffee, coffee at home with French Vanilla creamer

coffee, coffee at work, with 2% milk

Breakfast: 1/4 cup of steel cut oatmeal, with 7 frozen blueberries, 1/4 cup 2% milk

Lunch: 3 slices of deli ham, 1 slice of provolone cheese

Snack: Oikos Triple Zero yogurt, Coconut Creme

Dinner: Sausage Pizza (tops only) maybe 3

Snack: (if needed) Oikos Triple Zero yogurt, Coconut Creme.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

stacyrg
on 3/16/17 9:46 am
VSG on 05/12/14

JB - So glad that you found the run program and that they will help fit you with shoes. It makes a ton of difference. My run improved so much when I found a pair of shoes that works with my run style and gait! Can't wait to hear how that goes.

JBQOTD - I'm a Little Mermaid girl all the way! I can't wait to see Beauty and the Beast either. My mom wants to see it, so maybe I'll treat her to a girl day this weekend.

I have a luncheon today called Bench meets Bar. I get to go have lunch with the Los Angeles County Judiciary and hear about the state of the Courts (Abysmal -- overworked and underfunded) So, for the second day in a row, I'm in a suit. My office is super casual . . . my daily uniform is jeans and a sweater/blouse, so I totally feel like I'm playing dress up.

Here's my plan:

B: 2.8 oz sliced ham, 1.5 oz sliced cheese

S: Skinny latte

L: I'm assuming some sort of hotel banquet room chicken

S: either a L&F yogurt or 2.5 oz sliced turkey and a string cheese, 1 oz almonds after circuit class tonight

D: I took chicken out, but since I'm having chicken at lunch, I may pick up a bunless burger for dinner.

No totals yet, since I'm not exactly sure what they're serving at lunch.

Exercise: HIIT class

Emiepie
on 3/16/17 3:07 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope one of the suits was your Vegas suit :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 340 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 153 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?