What's on your Menu Today (Monday) RNYers?

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/17 6:48 am
RNY on 10/26/16

Good morning.  I had a great weekend just running errands, but got a lot done.  Several NSVs related to activity.  I'm so happy things are improving.

QOTD - My car looks like a dander factory.  I haven't had dandruff since college and switch to dandruff shampoo.  My hands are super dry and cracked.  It's wild.  Trying a moisturizing shampoo and lots more hand cream.  I'll be happy when the dry season is over.

B - leftover steak omlette from yesterday (still have about 50% left to go after this meal)

L - the last of the thai chicken basil from Friday night

S - Syntrax lemon tea protein shake; Jerkee at a party for a coworker this afternoon and 3/8's of a quest bar made into cookies

D - More steak and a salad (meals last for ever of this program)

Teena D.
on 2/13/17 7:57 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I'm not sure if the body shop is in the states. I think it is. They have a shampoo called ginger scalp care and it has really helped my kids. They've had dandruff most of their lives. 

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Deanna798
on 2/13/17 7:00 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Morning DD2 and Gang.  I had a decent weekend.  I am getting back on track and I'm feeling good.  Yesterday morning I was back down to 160.something and I was excited because I really want to be under 160.  I think that 160 is my high goal point that I never want to cross again.  Anyway, I ate pretty decent yesterday and food prepped and everything and then this morning I was back up at 162.something.  Uggh.  Either way, I'm sticking to it and won't let this get me down.

Hubby is travelling today.  This time to South Dakota.  He SHOULD be home tomorrow.  I haven't gotten him anything for Valentine's Day yet, and I'm going to have to scramble, because I know he got me a gift on Saturday when he was out with the boys and I was at support group.  I'm at a loss on what to get him, but I think I'll have to run out tonight after work with the boys and pick something out. 

DD2QOTD:  I am dry, as well.  I feel it especially in my face.  I have severe rosacea and that tends to make my skin really sensitive and dry.  My dermatologist recommended a lotion called CeraVe, and I also use the CeraVe Cream Cleanser for my face.  I really still feel dry, but I don't think that there will be much I can do about it during the winter time.  I'm at work today with no makeup on because I had a crazy morning and this is how red, dry and irritated my face looks today.    I've been sick with a runny nose head cold all weekend and my top lip is also completely chapped. 

I have a good plan for food today and it's totally doable.

18+ months since surgery

B: Egg cup and coffee with SF coffeemate.  This egg cup is the BOMB.  I did green pepper, onions and ****ake mushrooms with 1oz of shredded mozzarella and a bunch of deli ham all sautéed together before adding it to my muffin pan.  They are the tastiest ones I've ever made so far.

L: Ricotta bake with ground turkey and I diced zucchini instead of slicing it and using it as noodles.  I had it for dinner last night and it was delicious.

D: Baked cod (hubby is out of town, so I take the opportunity to have this every time he is gone).

S: Crack chicken light (I call it light because I didn't add the bacon and it's mostly chicken and just a little bit of cheese and ranch)

Totals:

Calories 963 Protein 110 Carbs 22 Fat 47

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

karenp8
on 2/13/17 7:05 am - Brighton, IL

These meals sound delicious, Deanna!

lykapal
on 2/13/17 7:07 am
RNY on 05/16/16

That's so weird. I had the same symptoms last week. head cold symptoms with red swollen upper lip! It almost drove me nuts, it was itchy and burned like crazy. Hubby thought it was an allergic reaction to something, who knows!? It took about a week for it to stop peeling.

I hope you feel better. Rest and water helped me a ton, take care of yourself. :)

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

Deanna798
on 2/13/17 7:23 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Honestly, it is a head cold, but there is something else that I haven't really ever mentioned here.  I am mildly allergic to dogs.  I just got a new puppy about a month ago and that little stinker loves to kiss my face.  I keep saying I need to add an antihistamine to my morning pills, but I keep forgetting to take one.  I've been feeling kinda itchy and stuff for a few weeks, so I'm sure it's the dog.  I don't care though, it doesn't affect my breathing and I can deal with some itchiness.

He's so worth it!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

karenp8
on 2/13/17 7:35 am - Brighton, IL

His pictures just make me Smile! Such a cute little stinker!

Kakesie
on 2/13/17 8:09 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Bugsy is so darned CUTE!  If I was allergic to dogs I would just put up with it, too, because I love dogs SO much!

Patty R.
on 2/13/17 8:44 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

I couldn't survive without Zyrtec!!  Mom to 4 dogs and 1 cat, severely allergic to all  :(

Deanna798
on 2/13/17 8:52 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I have Zyrtec and Claritin at home.  I'm going to start with the Claritin because it's not supposed to make you drowsy.  I'll switch to the Zyrtec if it doesn't work.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 371 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 316 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Recent Topics