10 MONTHS POST OP- W/ PIC

NYMom222
on 1/28/17 11:00 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Beautiful! and wonderful job... so happy for you...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Sunqueen15
on 1/29/17 4:22 am
RNY on 03/21/16

Thank you everyone for your kind words and compliments! I truly feel very blessed! Two things I forgot to mention... One, I really just wanted to hit home that I am not perfect. I have terrible body issues when it comes to my stomach and the way my skin lays on my arms and thighs but the overall results from my surgery is enough to make me incredibly grateful for my new healthy life style. I also struggle daily to stay on track. Second, my dress is my mom's wedding dress! It was my something borrowed ;-) She was recently remarried a few years ago and when I tried on her dress through the weight loss process just to see if it was a style I would be willing to try on in the store, I loved it. Then when we only had to plan our wedding in a week, it was a no-brainer! I was to save myself the expense and where hers. EVERYONE has told me it looked like it was made for me. I kinda felt bad for my mom because I didn't want to take away from her beauty in the dress... so I always say "My mom looked better in it, she has boobs!" LOL 

Thanks again everyone. I really love this site. The daily posters keep me grounded, accountable, and lift my spirits 

pinyee
on 1/29/17 6:19 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Congratulations to the happy couple... Wishing you a lifetime of love, laughs and happiness.....

skinny_gigi
on 1/29/17 6:20 pm

Congratulations! You look beautiful!  i didn't see the before pictures but it doesn't matter!  Wishing you the very best  !!!

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

Sunqueen15
on 1/30/17 5:04 pm
RNY on 03/21/16

Recent Topics
Compassion, Self Unnerstannin
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 30 views
Its Caturday!! :)
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 38 views
Happy Friday!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 58 views
What's on your (photo) Friday menu?