What's on your menu today (PHOTO FRIDAY) RNYers?

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/17 8:46 am
RNY on 10/26/16

Yeah.  It's good and I love it because it keeps so long.  

catwoman7
on 1/27/17 12:04 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

if you like lemon in your iced tea, add a pack of Crystal Light lemonade.  I do that all the time with Syntrax iced tea - it's very good!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

rachelp
on 1/27/17 7:41 am
VSG on 08/01/16

That looks like a fun vacation DD2. Love the pics! We might try to go to Destin FL this summer...we shall see. We live close to the beach so we don't really want to go to another beach for our vacations. Our family has a vacation house on a river about 2 miles from the beach. Also we are only 30 mins from Galveston. I have so many beach pics so I will just post a couple.

Tonight we are going to see my niece in the high school musical Wizard of Oz. She's Glinda the Good Witch! My 14 yr old nice has an amazing voice for her age and one day she WILL be on Broadway!

QOTD: I stray a little. I can't resist a beer when we cook outside with friends. I don't drink NEARLY as much as I used to but I will enjoy a couple of Michelob ultras. They are 95 cals and 2.6 g carbs and I do add them to MFP. Wine & liquor gets me too drunk.  

B- Coffee with creamer, Unjury chicken soup protein 

L - chicken & sausage gumbo

S - yogurt 

D- not sure yet. I'm sure we will go out to eat with the family after the musical. It will probably be Mexican food so I will eat fajita meat.

A little night fishin on the beach

Kids watching the porpoise on the ferry 

One of MANY red fish caught at our secret fishing spot on the river

Sleeved 8/1/16

HW 285 / SW 276 / GW 160

yvonnef1964
on 1/27/17 7:44 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Got a little snow last night and it is snowing now. Can't wait for spring to get here, tired of the dark gloomy days.

QOTD this week has been hard for me, I've had popcorn for the last 3 nights and one day i ate a bag of candy. I try hard to stay on plan. Last night I was thinking I should have some different foods especially for my snack to see if that helps with the night time eating.

B leftover meat lovers omelet and string cheese

L kielbasa and sauerkraut

D chicken noodle soup homemade

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange

Have a great day 

My pictures is of my trip to South Carolina in December. 

Amy Liz
on 1/27/17 7:46 am, edited 1/26/17 11:49 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning!!! Chilly but sunny today. So happy it's Friday!! We live on the coast and love going to the beach, especially with our 3 dogs!!! 

QOTD- I'm still very new and not hungry yet. I stray in that my menu may change, but so far, I'm pretty good about eating what I am allowed and nothing else. I know this will probably change down the road, but while I am losing, seeing the scale move is better than anything I could put in my mouth. 

2+ mo TJ's since surgery

B - coffee w/ milk

s- babybel and nuts

l- rotisserie chicken

d- egg foo young

V_ good

l- goid

e- will walk dogs tonight

O

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

One Bad Beach
on 1/27/17 7:55 am
RNY on 11/28/16

Good Morning, menu family!  TGIF!  It's already been a stressful day, and it's only a little past 9am!  It's supposed to be sunny here, and I plan on getting the barn cleaned up this afternoon, because I get off work at 1pm today.  First thing, we slept through the alarm.  I barely got the kids on the bus.  I did manage to not put much effort into my casual clothes and hair, so I made it to work on time.  I was here for 15 minutes, and I got a phone call from my oldest's school telling me that he got in trouble and has to be in Saturday School tomorrow.  There went my plan!!!!  Secondly, I requested some time off in February for a stock show.  I put the request in two weeks ago, so they had about five weeks notice.  My manager (she's really not, but she covers for all admin when they are out) calls me, and plays the "you know it's Payroll Monday" card.  Yes, I know this.  That is why I gave so much advanced notice.  I'm just not in the mood for her today, especially after the Saturday School phone call.  It's just been a rough start.  Ok....rant over, but I could go on and on about her being a whine bag!

QOTD:  I do not stray much.  Sometimes, the dinner I plan on making doesn't work out, so I have to cook something else, but I always eat protein forward.  I do not eat bread, pasta, rice, etc., so if my plan changes, it doesn't change much.  I don't really think it's straying, it's just a change of plans, but I don't get off plan my plan at all.

Still weighing 204 this morning, but i went to the next hole on my belt, so I'm losing inches.

I don't have a beach picture, but I have a river photo!  This is my youngest and myself on our double kayak this past summer at the Frio River.  We had a ton of fun, but we nearly died, y'all!  That kid....he's something else. 

If you ever have a chance to go to the Frio River, I would highly recommend it!  It's a blast.  And if you need tips on what to take to the river, here's a good link.  I found this link this morning, and it cracked me up!!!! Types of tubers you need on the river!

B: Rig supervisors placed a croissant on my desk, so I'm going to eat the insides. (ham, cheese, egg)

S: String cheese, hard salami

L: String cheese, hard salami (I was running late)

S: Steak, A.1.

D: ???  Up in the air on this, but maybe the meatloaf I was planning on last night

S: PB2 if I need something

Have a great weekend, y'all!!!!

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me." --Carol Burnett

RNY 11/28/2016

HW 285 - SW 244

rachelp
on 1/27/17 8:45 am
VSG on 08/01/16

I've been to the Frio many times and the Guadalupe river! Tubing is so much fun!!

pammieanne
on 1/27/17 2:03 pm - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

I've been tubing on the Guadalupe many times, and even have tubed and dived the Comal river! Fun Stuff! I'd love to get the kids down there to do it too!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

lizz122964
on 1/27/17 2:25 pm

I Love this picture Kandace. 

RNY_elizabeth
on 1/27/17 8:04 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Quick note today. Meeting is about to start and then I am heading out to Dallas for an event weekend. Wheee! Travel while feeling sick is soooo fun.  I shall sniffle all the way. Thank goodness for Starbucks...my home away from home.  Coffee always makes things better and those new egg bites are life savers. I packed NOTHING today.  Uhg. Still never went to the grocery so the house was pretty bare. The Guy bought me some store bought yogurts...which I should have grabbed...but in my Dayquil fueled haze I forgot to grab even those. Excellent. I'm so prepared for the day. :P 

On the bright side, I am feeling like I am better than I was. I think I am on the right side of this cold and expect to feel 100% again soon.

QOTD: Yes, I stray, especially when it comes to dinner. Breakfast and lunch I am by the letter 95% of the time.  For me once I post here it gives me a sense of my plan for the day.  It often turns out that something comes up that I wasn't expecting or the family plans change or the store had a sale or the Guy decides he wants to grill or whatever. The important thing for me is that I use this menu as my guide.  If I post that I am having steak for dinner and instead I have tacos...I am thinking in my head how to make that swap as close as possible so I know my numbers are good. Often I will go edit MFP so I know where I am even before I eat.  This menu is where I take a few minutes each day to set my intentions for the day to eat healthy and on plan. It is a huge help to me even if I edit and alter. 

PHOTO FRIDAY:

I haven't gone on a beach trip in forever.  This is from the last time I was near the ocean which was in Anchorage, Alaska in 2014.

Here is from my trip last weekend. I still can't believe how much seat belt is left over now when I buckle on a plane. I swear part of me thinks they MUST have changed the length of the belts in the last year but logically I know it is my body that has changed. I used to barely be able to connect the buckle.  Now...it is a little different.

Menu: Truly no clue. I have coffee at the moment and that is the end of my plan. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend everyone!

~Elizabeth

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 432 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 163 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?