What's on your menu today (PHOTO FRIDAY) RNYers?

karenp8
on 1/27/17 7:06 am - Brighton, IL

Glad to know that I am not the only one that has issues sticking to my plan. I do fine during the day but evenings after supper and before bed are so hard. The last three nights I've been hearing the call of the box of Triscuits that are here for hubby. I would love it if he only liked crackers that I don't particularly like but these are both our favorites. The last three nights they have won the battle. Not today though. I put them farther back in the corner of the cupboard where they aren't so visible or so easily reached. I've got to find a way to coexist with these dang things. Because of these encounters my weight is up a hair todau--118.2. Lily and I got up at 6 and got our 3.2 miles done early.
Post op 4 years 5 months. Here's the plan B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 31/2 oz chicken patty 1/2 c green beans D 31/2 oz baked cod 1/2 c cauliflower S mission one chocolate brownie protein bar. Hope everyone has a great day and a fun and relaxing weekend too. Picture of me today as I've only seen theach ocean once and didn't think to take a picture.

NYMom222
on 1/27/17 8:22 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I've been doing a lot of throwing out of snacks lately or giving them away. I live alone, the holidays are over, I don't need them in the house. Not as easy when you are living with others. I do find- out of sight out of mind- does help...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Insert Fitness
on 1/28/17 5:03 am

I hear you on the call of the cracker! Triscuts and tortilla chips are two things I still can't have in the house. I'll get some for entertaining, but it's gotta go when the company leaves. Maybe someday they can be in the pantry, but I'm no where near that point yet.

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

pammieanne
on 1/27/17 7:19 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Gonna get this post up and done before I read through everyone else's posts because, again this morning... WORK! This time it's real estate related. Being a part time Agent has it's benefits, and one of these days I aspire to dump the desktop gig and get on it full time, but jumping from (relative) security, full health benefits, paid vacation, etc is hard to do! In the meantime, I juggle, and really enjoy the RE stuff! **BUT, working for/with friends can sometimes make it a tough venture! They forget that you can't be their friend, but their Realtor at times, and it means I have to head forward into possible confrontation, and that's not in me naturally to do. So I have to really work hard at it! Ugh.

QOTD: Um... yes, I have strayed. Probably not as badly as some have that are further out, because I still haven't allowed myself a free for all on many food types. But, straying like I have this week with extra snacks like nuts and beef jerky, and pretzels (which I threw away last night, only after eating more of them! Ugh) it still straying... and I beat myself up over it. I do believe all of you that are further out when you say that it gets harder the closer to goal, and beyond, that you get. BUT, I also know that because of all of you, I have a place to come, be honest, get a kick in the buttocks if I need it, and find my way back to success!!! (And besides, Daisy's gonna come hunt me down if I do stray too far, right Daisy??!)

My beach pictures are from June of last year. I'm not in any of them, I wasn't ready for that  just then. I had lost around 28 lbs while we were in Florida, and I'm certain I wasn't approving any photos of me in a bathing suit then!

B: steak 2.8 ounces

L: leftover ham and beans

D: No Clue... it's Friday, I usually don't cook on Fridays, so it'll be eat out or leftovers, and I don't know the agenda just yet.

S: Beef jerky, and probably some nuts - I will finish these, but won't be buying any larger containers of nuts for a while, I think they make me want to snack when I don't need to.

S: Decaf with Fairlife and SF syrup (I now have 7 bottles of SF syrup on the kitchen counter... I'm my own private coffee shop! LOL

My daughter and a friend's son in Florida, her learning how to boogie board and surf... can you tell who lives closer to the beach? My daughter proudly states that she is nothing more than a common white girl. I think this picture solidifies that! Hahaha

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, sky, cloud, shorts, ocean, outdoor and nature

My son in the waves. I had to zoom in after the fact, so this is a little blurry... but I love the grown up expression on his face!

Image may contain: one or more people, ocean, water, outdoor and nature

And while this isn't directly at the beach, it is over the water. From my dad's house in Everglade City, FL... the river that runs out to the Gulf. It's so beautiful there!!

Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree, plant, outdoor and nature

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

karenp8
on 1/27/17 7:31 am - Brighton, IL

Love these pictures Pam.

catwoman7
on 1/27/17 12:02 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I'm with you on the SF syrup collection - I probably have seven bottles of it out on my counter as well!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

lizz122964
on 1/27/17 2:15 pm

Great pictures Pam. 

cc583
on 1/27/17 2:18 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Great pics!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/17 7:34 am, edited 1/26/17 11:34 pm
RNY on 10/26/16

Good morning.  I generally stick to the plan, but a few things shift or get added.  I'd give it an 80%+, but its a plan and needs to be flexible.

No beach pictures yet for me.  I'm sitting in a big meeting, so the post will be short today

B - Dunkin Donuts Decalf Americano.  Apparently a new espresso drink offering.  I mainly drink them at Starbuck's.  Their execution is pretty good.  More punch and a little cheaper.   Light and Fit Greek peach yogurt with some added protein powder balls

L - lower sodium lunch meat, mustard, pickles slices and Sargento low fat cheese stick.  Maybe some Krinkle protein chips

D - Finish up the smoked salmon by making more of the omlette I had earlier this week.  Was very good.  Adding some Laughing Cow cheese

S - Syntrax Iced Tea, adding some diet Lipton mix to punch up the flavor; maybe a Ostrim Chicken

NYMom222
on 1/27/17 8:23 am
RNY on 07/23/14

mmmm...smoked salmon

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views