AMAW - CAMAW - Guidelines and Participants! - Starting Monday January 16 to Friday January...

Brandi Girl
on 1/14/17 4:47 am
WLS on 10/18/11

I want to sign up for CAMAW. I'm not ready to give up my milk in my coffee (for everyone around me's safety)! But I pretty much try to live by the CAMAW rules from what I understand anyways. So next time this is played (not sure how often you do this?) I might have to bite the bullet and try the full on AMAW version!! 

Daisydoo02
on 1/14/17 12:15 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

signed you up for CAMAW, good luck!  For sure get comfortable with this one on CAMAW and in a few months we will do this again and you can try AMAW, its a lot of fun!  Looking forward to seeing your menu & pics this week!! You got this girl!

newme14
on 1/14/17 10:18 am - Ontario, Canada

I'd love to join in!

I'm newish to the site.  Joined a few years ago but stuck to the one page.  Posted 3 times? Lol

I've been struggling lately and need some support.  I've been very secretative about my surgery.  Only my family and 3 friends know.  

Started searching the site and found this forum! 

2 year anniversary on Monday-RNY.  What a way to celebrate!  Kick it off carb free! I so need to kick the carbs! I got off track over Christmas.  Argh! 

Again, I'd love to join if it's not too late! I'll do the CAMAW.  I just went over to the states and stocked up on some yogurt-so I don't want it to go bad! 

My name is Lori and I'm from Canada.  Hope that's ok! 

Daisydoo02
on 1/14/17 12:21 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

WELCOME Lori!! So happy to have you join us!  I am Daisy from just outside of Toronto, I live in the burbs but work in downtown Toronto.

Please join us on our regular "What's on the menu today RNYers" that I moderate daily Mon - Fri.

JuniperBerry moderates it on the weekends.

We are lots of RNYers and some VSGers that post our menus, chat about a daily QOTD and support each other and make lots of friends, please join us there!

Next week is obviously a special "Meat Week"doing AMAW/CAMAW but do come around often. Posting here on OH daily is a huge part of my weight loss success in my opinion.

I have signed you up for CAMAW, looking forward to seeing your menu & pics for next week.

If you have not already take a look at yesterday's "Whats on your menu today (PHOTO FRIDAY)" to get to know a lot of us on the menu boards. You can see some Amazing pics of people who are all different stages of their journey, its really amazing!!

I am totally jealous you were just in the US getting food, I love SO much from the US that we can't get here, take me next time LOL

See you back here on the Menu board on Monday for AMAW/CAMAW!

Have a great weekend! 

Daisy

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

CerealKiller Kat71
on 1/15/17 6:33 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

Welcome Lori!

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

lykapal
on 1/14/17 1:41 pm
RNY on 05/16/16

So, I needed to shop for CAMAW. Drove to Earth Fare and found this sign as I walked in the door! Apparently, Earth Fare wants me to succeed!! 

Hurray!

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

NANNY13
on 1/14/17 2:38 pm
WLS on 12/21/15

Deanna798
on 1/14/17 4:07 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

I'm going to the grocery tomorrow and I'm starting a day early.  I'm so excited to get back on track.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

NANNY13
on 1/14/17 4:53 pm
WLS on 12/21/15

I am too! I started cooking, weighing and freezing! And of course eating!

CJ On Orcas
on 1/14/17 10:03 pm
RNY on 09/09/16

Been on the hunt for "meat sticks".  Finally found some at our Fred Meyer, which also yas a pick-up option.  Since I did not know where these elusive meat sticks lived, I decided to do a pick-up and ordered them in all flavors - salmon, turkey, chicken and beef.  Unfortunately the brand Sheba did not ring any bells for me.  I do not own a cat but now do own four packages of cat treats.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Rosh Hashanah!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 27 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 135 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 15 replies · 190 views
Tuesday Blues
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 59 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 257 views