What's on your menu today (Tuesday) RNYers?

Daisydoo02
on 12/13/16 1:24 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

that's awesome you still have the boombox!  I can handle crisp but its supposed to get really cold her on Wed/Thurs/Fri with Thursday being a high of 17F (-8C) and a low of -3F (-19C) OMG I might die!

Sorry your son has someone in his life  he loves but you don't, god that is hard to see! Good luck I hope it all works out.

I love Diners too!  We have one we go to every weekend, I also get the same thing over and over, Western Omelette with bacon , no sides and a cup of coffee!  We go to our Diner so much that this weekend on Saturday we are taking Xmas gifts over for the wait staff cuz they are that amazing.  

Good luck on your 2nd interview!  My fingers are crossed you get the one you want that is right for you and the path your life is headed!

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/16 1:32 pm

I will take a picture of it this week and post it. 

I do like the girl my son is in love with. But there are cir****tances that I really don't want to get into. I feel bad for him. But he is an adult and needs to work on this. 

I can't fix it. I wish I could. I told him if it is meant to be it will happen. Of course I used to hate when my mother would say that to me. 

I tell him he will be okay. He just needs to tell himself that. 

cc583
on 12/13/16 1:50 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Wishing you luck with the jobs!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Brandi Girl
on 12/13/16 5:42 am
WLS on 10/18/11

Good morning everyone! Think we are going to get a short break from more snow for a couple of days, but not from dropping temp's unfortunately. My dogs are NOT fans of the cold or snow (not that I am either) but taking them for hikes in it is not going to happen. Maybe it's time to get a larger dog to add to the pack? haha

Christmas memory? The year I tend to remember when I think back to my childhood is the year I wanted a kick and go scooter!! I was sure I was getting one! After all 5 of us kids getting up Christmas morning and opening every gift under the tree, no kick and go to be found. I wasn't even disappointed, I got great gifts and it was so much fun watching everyone open new toys I didn't even really notice. But then when all were done my father pointed out we opened gifts without turning the Christmas lights on and asked if I would go plug them in. And there, behind the chair where the outlet was, not even wrapped was my bright red kick and go!!! Great Christmas and what a great way to surprise me! Only down part? Couldn't put it to use beside riding around the small kitchen until summer time!! haha

B:coffee

L: chicken salad

D: not sure just yet but thinking pioneer woman spicy cauliflower I hear about on this site

Queen JB
on 12/13/16 10:15 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Aw, that sounds like how Ralphie got his Red Rider BB Gun... Your scooter sounds more fun, and I bet you didn't shoot your eye out!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Brandi Girl
on 12/13/16 10:25 am
WLS on 10/18/11

As an adult I know that's where he got the idea. But as a child who never seen the show it was an awesome surprise. And yes, still have both eye's 

Daisydoo02
on 12/13/16 1:28 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Yay for snow!  Sorry your dogs don't like snow, you must have small dogs, all my friends who have big dogs all say how much their dogs love the snow.  Tell us about your dogs and post pics, we have lots of doggie Moms & Dads here on the menu post!

Awesome Xmas story!  I love when parents get creative and surprise their kids!  I also love your reaction, you were totally happy with the gifts and family being there and little did you know the scooter was there the whole time! 

Do you have daily protein goals you try to meet?  I see you only had protein for lunch, I was just curious.

Brandi Girl
on 12/13/16 4:08 pm
WLS on 10/18/11

I noticed I didn't put cubed chicken and spicy cauliflower for dinner. Ooops. Was just obsessed with trying the new cauliflower recipe I forgot. But to be honest I don't 'count' my protein anymore. I am able to eat plenty that I don't worry about falling short. I know as long as I have protein as my main source for lunch and dinner I'm fine. And typically any snacking I do is protein only such as jerky, hard boiled eggs, nuts such. As far as posting photo's of my dogs, I would LOVE too but still have not figured out how to post them on here yet. Computers are not my strong suite. 

chassibi
on 12/13/16 5:53 am

Well Santa must have been busy those years, because my sister and I also got the Barbie dream house. Best present ever! Mom still talks about how long they had to stay up to assemble it all and put on all the little stickers. Then my baby sister promptly sat in the Barbie chairs and broke them one by one haha. I always tease her that she broke everything good.

B- fit & light yogurt and tea w/sf creamer

L- 4 oz ****tail shrimp with sauce, pickles

D- 3/4 c of chili probably

S- warm premier protein

Totals- Cals- 688; protein-88; carbs-57; fat-15

**Have a great day ya'll!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Kakesie
on 12/13/16 5:59 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Daisy and Menu Friends!

QOTD:  By far, the most awesome Christmas present I ever got was the year when I was 9 years old that I got a real HORSE for Christmas!  I was "horse crazy" and had been saving up my money for a horse for years.  We lived in town, but my parents bought me a horse that they boarded at a local stable where I frequently rented horses to ride.  They were going to have him delivered to the house for me to find tied up in the yard on Christmas morning, but it was too cold to do that.  My mom wrote me an awesome little poem which ended by telling me I now had my very own horse!  I opened it with a gift-wrapped saddle.  When I opened the saddle and read the poem I just couldn't believe it was really true that I was getting a horse!  

I would always drink some of the milk and eat some of the cookies & carrots Saralisa left out for Santa.  One year I somehow made reindeer hoof prints in the snow.  I don't remember what I used to make the hoof prints.  I was wrapping presents in our attic when Saralisa woke up one year and she wondered what I was doing up in the attic so I told her I heard Santa's sleigh on the roof and she believed me.  I was so good at convincing her that Santa was real that she believed way too long.  I think it was in 5th grade that she came home from school complaining that the other kids didn't believe in Santa and were making fun of her.  I finally had to tell her the truth to keep her from being made fun of.

Again this year I played Mrs. Santa Claus at our Downtown Christmas Walk for one of the stores.  I tried to get out of it, because I'm not "plump" like I was the other years I did it (and I've done it for her for 4 or 5 years now), but she couldn't find anyone else to do it.  I do enjoy seeing the little kids.

B:  Crepe with peaches, cream cheese

L:  Taco salad

D:  Chili cheese dog

S:  Light n Fit Greek yogurt

S:  Roast beef roll-ups with cream cheese

Exercise:  Walking the dog(s) around the subdivision

Have a WONDERFUL day everyone!

~ Karen