What's on your Menu today (Tuesday) RNYers?

achelle131
on 11/23/16 5:57 am
RNY on 08/30/16

Great! Gloucester is very beautiful. I spent most of my life in Northern Va, right out of DC so it was quite an adjustment for me, but I do like the peace and quiet, the scenery, and the fact that its so close to water! (I love Yorktown Riverwalk!)

RNY: 8/30/2016, Consult Wt: 263 lbs, Surgery Wt: 243 lbs, Current Wt: (3/8/17) 166 lbs, Goal Wt: 150 lbs

M1: -26 lbs, M2: -10 lbs, M3: -9 lbs, M4: -16 Lbs, M5: -12 lbs, M6: -4 lbs,

NYMom222
on 11/22/16 6:52 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Even though this is a good news/bad news situation with Amy I am so glad there is Good News!! Ah, and the Dog's life, to not even know there was bad news.

QOTD: I have iphone6S Plus which I bought used from my nephew (by marriage to my niece- not sure of that official name)...last May. I had an iphone4 and was happy (I thought) but they stop updating it so none of the apps were working...boo. I had orginally bought it when my grandson was born- needed to get those pics and videos.... That being said....I did not realize how much I was living in the dark ages until I got my upgrade. The internet actually works....regularly... Having a calendar and notes on my phone that sync with my laptop has been a lifesaver so many times....Many less missed meetings. Weather Channel App every morning as I get dressed..... Google maps for real time traffic ... Target cartwheel app for my discounts :)...

Actually going to Target today- 25% off health and beauty today only...need to stock up on moisturizer etc... The cartwheel app also has 30%off sweaters until Wednesday too...so maybe scouting around... Oh Christmas shopping? That doesn't start until after Thanksgiving :)

B: Coffee Latte w/Fairlife/miralax  Chicken bacon cheese roll up on low carb Tumaros wrap. (60c, also Target)

L: Probably out with friend- we will see

D: Making that pork loin I didn't do last night :)

Snacls: Babybel cheese (has become my go-to carry with me) Protein drink/smoothie TBD, PB on a spoon

EX: Modified 21-day-fix in, and at-home PT exercises...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 11/22/16 7:01 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I am glad you got the results back and although it was cancer I am glad the vet got it all. Still sending hugs Amy's way as she continues to recover.

QOTD: I have an Iphone 6 and recently have gotten better about not being on it so much. 

Today Emily and I are going to get some baking done for our Friendsgiving and also spend some time volunteering at John's station for a few hours (packaging up donor/premium gifts so folding shirts and wrapping coffee mugs)

Time since surgery: 2 years, 3 months

B: SF latte, Maple and brown sugar Oatfit, 2 sausage turkey links

L: Albacore tuna melt on 1/2 flat out with shredded cheddar and baby carrots

S: SF latte, Light and fit vanilla yogurt, and pork rinds

D: Lettuce wrap carnitas tacos

E: 6 miles done this morning

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:974 Protein:97 Carbs:69 Fat:36

Have a great one!!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teena D.
on 11/22/16 9:43 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Did you have to try very hard to get better at it? I really need to work on it. I know I'm on my phone way too much.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Emiepie
on 11/22/16 4:43 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Not really, once I decided it was something I needed to do I just started leaving it in the other room and I recently started crocheting so that keeps my hands busy :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dee6504
on 11/22/16 7:12 am
RNY on 12/17/15 with

Good Morning! I'm glad to hear the semi-good news about Amy, hope she will be around for a while longer for you. Having to had to put down two pups at the beginning of this year, it sucks!

QOTD: I have an iPhone 7. I'm addicted and have asked for an apple watch for christmas. However we have had some horrible phone related accidents in our area lately and my phone stays in my purse while in the car, I don't even get it out. If someone needs me bad enough they can call and I can answer on the bluetooth, but the chance of glancing at it at the wrong time is mitigated as much as I can.

Time Since Surgery:

B: Double Scoop Unjury Shake

L: ???

S: ???

D: Leftover Chicken Soup

Menu s pretty iffy, we are trying to clean out the fridge for T-Day leftovers.

H/W 260, S/W 237, CW 140.4

rachelp
on 11/22/16 7:33 am, edited 11/21/16 11:33 pm
VSG on 08/01/16

Good morning menu peeps!

Daisy, I'm glad Amy is feeling better. Dogs are so tough! I have been told countless times by vets that dogs will never show pain until they are practically on their death bed and people don't realize that. This is because in the wild, an animal that shows pain will be the first to become prey. You taking care of this immediately saved her life. Unfortunately people are inclined to wait until a dog shows pain before they take them in, and as I said previously, that means its pretty much too late. Kudos to you for being an awesome dog Mom!

QOTD : I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I've had it for almost 3 years. I was going to upgrade to the Note 7 but the recall happened. I don't know if I should wait for the next Note or get an iphone Plus. I don't like how the iphones are so limited in what they can do. I think I use my phone too much so I put it down when we are having dinner or hanging with the kids. I think my husband is worse than I am LOL. I do know that if I forget my phone at home I am miserable.

B - Bananas & Cream Premier protein shake, Coffee w/miralax

L - Teriyaki chicken meatballs

S - Beef jerky

D - Cornish hen & ribs

V - Centrum Silver chewable, b-12 & 10,000mcg of Biotin for hair issues from scalp psoriasis.

L - Water w/crystal light

It's back up to 77F today!! Yay!!!

E - walking during my lunch

Sleeved 8/1/16

HW 285 / SW 276 / GW 160

Teena D.
on 11/22/16 9:46 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Have you ever had an iphone? I've never had an android- I was very much a blackberry person, until I switched to my iphone 2 years ago. My son loves Android because he loves doing all these customizations to his phone. I love apple because every app I've ever wanted is available and usually works. :) I've never felt limited by it but the only thing I can compare to is my BB Z10- and the reason I ended up switching was because it wouldn't work with my Fitbit. I was so tired of not being able to get apps.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

rachelp
on 11/22/16 10:03 am
VSG on 08/01/16

Yes, I have had an iphone. The Androids work exactly like computers. Pretty much every app out there is available for both now with the exception of a few things like facetime. I think android has one but it's not as good. Also, you can add memory cards to androids for more memory or to download all your pics and files. 

pammieanne
on 11/22/16 7:33 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Morning Everyone! I feel like I've been away longer than usual!

I had a FANTASTIC weekend! We were in Dallas with family, and it's always filled with lots of fun, laughter, love, and more laughter! This time we were celebrating our aunt's 70th, so it was all even more so! I almost won the $260/pot in the black jack tournament! Oh so close!

Yesterday I took the day off, met my new PCP officially (I've met him with the kids), then picked up a friend that is only 6 weeks out from VSG. Then we met another friend who had RNY on NYE last year at 10am... we hit thrift shops - Good will, Salvation Army - had a great little lunch in town, then headed to more Goodwill's (Salvation Army was expensive in comparison!). We ended the evening at Von Maur where I found a $6 shirt and a $6 pair of leggings. Scored SO MUCH great stuff, laughed so hard I almost peed my pants several times, and overall really had a great day. Got home at 745pm!!! Crazy!

I have an appointment today with a cardiovascular surgeon to look at my legs, and all of the wonderfully ugly veins I have popping out. Thinking we can get this covered by insurance and have it done this year since my deductible is met and everything else is at 100%. We'll see! Has anyone done this? I think NYMom has? Curious about the aftercare/recovery on vein surgery.

Weight this morning 169.8 (160's baby!! 2 days in a row!)

B: 2 cups of decaf with SF syrup and 1T of half and half, 2 bacon 1 egg

L: Didn't bring anything, damnit! (deli downstairs has a decent bunless burger I think I'll get)

D: Something with ground beef... meatballs? meatloaf?

S: I have beef jerky here at work if I need it

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Most Active