What's on your Sunday menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 11/20/16 3:37 am, edited 11/20/16 3:39 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning, weekend menu friends! 

Wow we got a lot accomplished yesterday! Grim was able to get up the outdoor lights and wreaths. I'd like to say I helped, but I mostly just followed him around, holding the end of the cord while he was up on ladders and doing his thing. The final product looks amazing. I'm especially in love with the candy cane trees out front :)

Later, we hung out with his daughter & her boyfriend and my friend, then made a bunch of fall themed cookies for Thanksgiving, and even had a pretty long trip to IKEA thrown in there. All told my day started by waking up at 3am and I didn't go to bed until midnight. 

But no rest for the weary! As I mentioned in a post last week, I'm moving in with Grim! I have about 50% of my stuff already out and brought over. Today I'm hoping to make a bigger dent and get at least another 25% packed up and brought over! QOTD: When is the last time you moved? Before this, I bought my condo about 6.5 years ago. I had been in an apartment in the city prior to that and when I moved out I had to put everything in storage while I waited on the condo closing, the storage place had a HUGE flood (you could have taken a canoe to go see it) and I lost almost everything I had. The only good part was that moving was a breeze! Now I keep looking around and I can't believe what I managed to accumulate in such a short time. 

Anyway, it will be a busy day ahead, and not a lot of food in the old house, so my menu is a bit of a guess, but this is what I think I can commit to:

B: Fit Frappe protein coffee

S: Sargento Balanced Break

L: Greek yogurt

S: Mr. Cheese Os

D: insides of a Stromboli 

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Kakesie
on 11/20/16 4:16 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Menu Friends!

Wow, Julia, your's and John's house looks amazing and those cookies look delicious!

QOTD:  My daughter and I moved to this house from our smaller, older house in 2007.  We looked at a jillion houses until we found this one and this one is just PERFECT for us!  I LOVE it!  It is all on one level with no steps, (I was in a wheelchair when I was house shopping), has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room, family room, kitchen, laundry room, fireplace, 2-car garage and a HUGE yard for the dogs.  It is in a quiet subdivision with friendly neighbors just outside of town so it feels like it is in the country, yet the town is just 1 mile away.  The minute I saw it I just knew it was THE house for us!

My menu for today:

B:  Crepe w/ fresh strawberries, cream cheese, cool whip

L:  Lettuce, spinach, 2 h.b. eggs, bacon, cheese, low cal dressing

D:  Chili cheese dog

S:  Light n Fit Greek Yogurt

S:  Moon Cheese or Mr. Cheese O's

Exercise:  Walking the dogs around the subdivision

Have a SUPER SUNDAY everyone!

~  Karen  

catwoman7
on 11/20/16 7:11 am
RNY on 06/03/15

nice house!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Kakesie
on 11/20/16 11:23 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks, we are very blessed!

Insert Fitness
on 11/20/16 4:47 am

Morning Sunday crew!

Love the Christmas decorations and cookies!

So we went to the service at the synagogue. I have to say it was something very special. Over 600 people attended. We were chatting with an older regular congregant who said he'd never seen anything like it in his life. I've added a photo of the intention we read out. Speakers included the premier of Ontario, mayor, police chief and the minister from the united church, an imam and rabbi. 

Qotd: we've been in our house for 8 years now. Before I met my husband, I never lived anywhere more than a year. Literally. From 17 to 27, I never renewed a lease. Sometimes I'd be in the same city, but I travelled a lot. So, it's been a big adjustment for me. Haha after our first year, I was like:"wait. I have to wash the walls?" Spring cleaning was a whole new world. A not fun world haha. 

Menu:

yesterday I said not having a plan was a bad sign. I was right. All I ate was a couple of chicken wings and a couple of leftover homemade turkey meatballs ...but it was protein forward?

B: yogurt with bran buds

L: scrambled egg with a bit of meat

D: my sister and bf are coming over to play cards, so either a quick stir fry, or Greek takeout. In which case I'll order a brochette and a bit of salad.

have a great day everyone!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/20/16 4:49 am, edited 11/19/16 9:08 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Love the decorations and congratulations on Grim and you joining households! Clearly you are in New England with that Cape (I have a Cape on the Cape).

Edited to add that of the 4 homes my husband and I have owned, 3 were capes (1 was a colonial). 

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

yvonnef1964
on 11/20/16 4:56 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi menu gang,

I've been up since 3:30 am. Ive read my newspaper, had coffee and water ate breakfast. Now just wait till its time to go to church.

QOTD I moved to my apartment in 2009 but i lived on the third floor for a year then moved to the second floor in same building in 2010. Don't have any plans to move anytime. I love my apartment. I have 2 bedrooms and only pay 615 a month. 

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L cheeseburger

D chicken breast and spinach

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and apple

Have a good day

Laura in Texas
on 11/20/16 4:56 am

I love your house decorations, Julia and Grim!! Just perfect!!

QOTD: We moved into our house 10 years ago. A few years prior, my dad died. I was also getting ready to adopt #2. I did not like my mom living alone and I knew as a single mom I would need help with 2 (which really did increase the work by 10 at least). We decided to sell both our houses on the other side of town and build a bigger one for all of us closer to my brothers. Somehow we have made it 10 years without killing each other 

I have not gotten out any Christmas decorations yet, but I will do that this week.

My weight goal is to lose 5 pounds before Christmas. This week my eating has been good.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

NYMom222
on 11/20/16 6:14 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Love the story about your houses, and not killing each other? Priceless. You have such beautiful girls, I love seeing their pics. They just shine. A reflection of a good momma. 

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

catwoman7
on 11/20/16 7:15 am
RNY on 06/03/15

wow - nice house!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 403 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 381 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 378 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views