What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

cc583
on 11/19/16 5:30 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

We had a leak in water line on our fridge but it's just for ice so we unhooked it and buy bags of ice to keep in the freezer. As far as water goes, I have one of those water dispenser's with the big bottle of Poland Spring water on top. On the rare occasion when they miss a delivery and we need to drink tap water that really sucks!

Your breakfast sounds mighty yummy! I still can't really eat any carbs cause it makes feel like crap even just a little piece.

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

G2GAWAY
on 11/19/16 11:01 am
RNY on 05/16/15

Hi everyone. I have missed you all, but I have been able to read some of the posts late at night. Life has been full and busy. Today is our 33rd wedding anniversary and we are away in Palm Desert for the weekend to enjoy ourselves. Had a lovely dinner out last night and are celebrating officially tonight. I am off to the pool in a moment, but thought I would post this lovely view from our room.  The weather is gorgeous.  I have been solidly maintaining and actually gone down a pound or too. I was unsure if this was where I should stop as I still have a thick middle section, but went to a plastic surgeon yesterday and he assured me it was all skin.  He even told me that there was no need for liposuction as everything that is hanging on me is skin, not fat.  Now maybe I will listen to the family who have told me I shouldn't lose more weight. More on the plastic surgery later. I will just continue with the protein forward plan I have followed all along. Who would have thought that this carb-loving person could love protein and miss it when not eating the necessary protein. Last night I had Butterfish at Roy's, which I love and don't get often. Tonight will be at a Steakhouse, so some delicious steak and probably lobster.  Protein shake for breakfast and we are eating lunch hear at the timeshare/resort restaurant and I have no idea what they have, but I will make a good choice.  And, there will definitely be wine tonight. We are bringing one of our favorite reserve bottles of cabernet to the restaurant.  A real treat.  Have a great weekend everyone. 

Oh yeah: QOTD...we decorate a lot. I have toned it down as the kids are now 23. Everytime I threaten not to decorate, they get very upset.  We usually decorate after Thanksgiving, but I had one daughter and her boyfriend home last weekend, so I enlisted their help since we were going to be gone the next two weekends. The boyfriend had to help Randy put up the outside lights, which I told them could not be turned on until after Thanksgiving.  And my daughter and I strung the garland (we put up about 200 feet-upper and lower rails of a spiral staircase and railing around the upstairs bonus room). I covered the garland on the staircase with the fall garland (which I have done in the past).  It looks lovely and then I just pull down the fall stuff and voila...ready for Christmas. I still have to put up my Christmas village and the tree, but that will be in December. I have both kids and boyfriends spending Christmas weekend with us, so it will be festive.  We actually entered a City decorating contest one year and won 2nd place. Those days are over. LOL.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Grim_Traveller
on 11/19/16 6:41 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

Happy anniversary! That's quite an accomplishment.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

G2GAWAY
on 11/20/16 9:29 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Thanks.  One time we met a couple who had been married 50+ years and we asked them their secret.  She told me that the secret was, "Don't get divorced, and don't die."  I imagine there is more to it than that, but that is a good start. LOL.  Congrats on your new cohabitation arrangements. So happy for the two of you. It is such a cool thing that you two met each other.

Cory

NYMom222
on 11/19/16 7:11 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Happy Anniversary!

And it is weird going to a Plastic Surgeon and having them tell you it is skin....I know when I looked at it, it looked like at least 30lbs of fat.... and it was 4 1/2lbs of skin in the end. Very weird....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

G2GAWAY
on 11/20/16 9:32 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Honestly, I have felt it was fat all along, but my family (and others) have said that they felt I didn't have more weight to lose. I am glad I went to see the surgeon and he explained it to me. But seriously, it looks like fat to me. I already booked a surgery date in January for the belt lipectomy. I will do more later. He said it will be 3-1/2 to 4 pounds of skin on the lower body surgery. I really feel I need to do it for long-term success. My husband doesn't care either way, he just wants me to be happy, and will support the cost associated with it.  I am excited, nervous, but excited for the transformation.

Cory

NYMom222
on 11/21/16 6:11 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Belt Lipectomy and Lower Body Lift are basically the same thing...Different Doctors use different terminology....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 11/19/16 11:16 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Ahhh, I lost my connection and thus lost my post. Heading to the beach with my love for the day. Happy that I was able to get my run in, after getting up at 3am too and working on my crocheting until the gym opened-lol. 

QOTD: We always have lights up on the house and a few wooden decorations in the front yard. 

Menu: B: latte and P3 pack L: TBD S: latte, yogurt and caramel almond pumpkin spice kind bar(yummy!! They are a "limited batch") D: TJ's meatballs 

6 mile run. water and vits on track.

Hope everyone has a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

cc583
on 11/19/16 5:43 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hi everyone,

QOTD: Not big on decorating outdoors but indoors yes absolutely.

B: 1 egg, chicken sausage patty, slice of thinly sliced cheese

L: 1 oz pastrami, 1/2 cup light tomato soup 1/2 hr after eating

D: 2 oz pastrami, a little bit of sauerkraut, slice of thinly sliced cheese, 1/4 C low fat cottage cheese

S: chobani fat free yogurt

Cals:608, Fat: 33, Carbs 32, Protein 52

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?