What's on the Menu today (Wednesday) RNYers?

pammieanne
on 10/26/16 6:18 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Morning everyone! It's 62 here this morning, and into the 80's today... we are really getting spoiled here, I hope it's not a false sense of security!

QOTD: I too am a former message board person. I've been on a parenting board (and most of us are still together 17years later on a FB group page), and a Low Carb board for several years as well... so when I wanted to learn more from people that have actually had the surgery (outside of my group I know already), I started doing searches. I found 3 boards... this was the last one, and the one that stuck the most (I still read the others sometimes, but that's because I have a boring job, and ya'll wont' post enough during the day to keep me happy LOL). I stay here, and post here because ya'll are real! I love the tough responses to questions, and while sometimes it's hard to swallow, they are real non-sugar-coated answers. I feel like I've found a different angle to go through this because of you guys. I love being here and learning so much!

And on a side note, I love all of your answers to this question!!

B: 2.7 oz of steak

L: I brought another pack of steak, but I may be going to lunch with my boss

D: The chicken paprikash I made the other day. I will scoop out 2.7oz of the chicken, but I will add an ounce of the dumplings too. (There's that 95% I was talking about in another thread)

S: If I need one, beef jerky or a cheese stick, probably not both

Weight this morning: 176.8

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Daisydoo02
on 10/26/16 4:57 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

I am so glad you found us Pammie, and I love that you appreciate all the advice, tough love, its a pretty great support group and thanks for being a part of it!

Nothing wrong with steak for B & L, go for it LOL  Yay on 176.8 you are almost in the 160s, how awesome is that!!

rachelp
on 10/26/16 6:38 am
VSG on 08/01/16

This is for you Daisy!!

Daisydoo02
on 10/26/16 7:00 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

LOVE this!  So 2 yrs ago hubby and I went to Texas for Christmas, he has an Aunt & Uncle that live about an hour outside of Dallas. So we being Canadian and used to minus freezing your butt off and snow at Xmas were blown away that people were walking around on Xmas eve in t shirts & shorts or just a light jacket.  My husband's uncle has a fireplace, so for Christmas Day I wake up to a roaring fire in the fireplace and I was all "what are you doing, a fire?" and he was all "ummmm its freezing here, we are COLD" and I was like "you are kidding right, where is the snow and minus temps"  THIS IS NOT COLD you crazy Texans!  It was quite funny.  So ya love this!! LOL LOL

rachelp
on 10/26/16 7:14 am
VSG on 08/01/16

We will find any excuse to light a fire. We have to pretend it's winter somehow LOL. Oh, and Dallas gets way colder than Houston! 

rachelp
on 10/26/16 7:14 am
VSG on 08/01/16

We will find any excuse to light a fire. We have to pretend it's winter somehow LOL. Oh, and Dallas gets way colder than Houston! 

rachelp
on 10/26/16 7:15 am
VSG on 08/01/16

This sight is acting so strange. Keep getting weird cloud error messages.

The Salty Hag
on 10/26/16 7:16 am
RNY on 05/20/13

Truth!!!!

I'm a native Texan, from Corpus Christi. My mother and I would joke about "The 12 Days of Winter" near Christmas time.

I remember my friends and I going to the beach on Christmas break...it was like 70 and we were cold...hahaha. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

rachelp
on 10/26/16 7:20 am
VSG on 08/01/16

Last year Christmas Day was in the 80's! I tried to convince my friend to take a family Christmas photo in the pool with Santa hats on.

The Salty Hag
on 10/26/16 7:40 am
RNY on 05/20/13

Aw, that would have been so awesome! 

In 1999, I was an "elf" at the mall in Corpus for a season. ( our Santa's real name was Butch-he was a bouncer for a ta-ta bar in Atlanta and rode a Harley. ) Our Santa's workshop/wonderland had was a beach theme...it was pretty neat and really reflected costal living at Christmas time well. His sled was a Woody. 

I wish I'd been home for the holidays in 2004 when there was 6  inches of snow. I was sad I missed it. I was already living in South Carolina, and it was warmer here that year than Corpus was. 

Gaw, now I'm homesick...lol. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 371 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 317 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views