What's on your Menu today (Monday) RNYers?

Daisydoo02
on 10/24/16 5:26 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

yes to wool socks they are the best!

Insert Fitness
on 10/24/16 5:19 am

Morning!

we had a great weekend in Boston, even though the weather didn't cooperate with us! But the rainy weather meant we had time to get to the New Balance outlet, so I got some new runners that my feet don't slide around in!

QOTD: I'm too early out to deal with this type of thing. But I could see it being a common occurrence. For people who never had a weight problem. Once they see you've lost weight, they think you're "fixed ". In similar situations, I try to do a mini triage. Are they saying this out of love or ignorance, or to make themselves feel better about themselves. The first two I make time for, the third, I ignore as best I can. 

Menu:

B:protein shake

No idea about the rest. The house is empty since we were away!

have a great day everyone!

Daisydoo02
on 10/24/16 5:27 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Yay for new runners!  Happy grocery shopping its hard coming home to no food LOL

Queen JB
on 10/24/16 5:46 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Bummer that the weather didn't cooperate for you... We haven't had any significant rain in about a year, and all of a sudden it's biblical! 

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Queen JB
on 10/24/16 5:42 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hi all. It's feeling very Monday-ish today, no? I'm out from work on Tuesday and Wednesday for a medical procedure, so I have a lot to squeeze in today to make sure I don't have to field any emergencies while I'm out.

Has everyone experienced the wonder that are SmartWool socks? I can't get enough of them!

QOTD: not enough random people know about my surgery to make that a thing. But in the opposite manner, my BFF definitely gets a little judgy and gives me side eye when I eat something off plan. "Are you allowed to eat that?" is a common question when we're together. It's meant to be helpful, but it comes off holier than thou, sometimes.

B: coffee and chicken tenders (whatever, don't judge...I was low on food choices!)

S: Sargento balanced break (nuts and cheese)

L: Chobani flips (choc haze craze)

S: Apple and cheese cubes

D: Chicken and BBQ sauce

Calories: 1040 / Protein: 71 / Carbs: 77

Daisydoo02
on 10/24/16 6:35 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

It so feels like a "Monday" I walked into work at 6:45am and was inundated with "I need this and get me this" I was like whoa this girl needs more coffee if its going to be that kind of day LOL  

And that is the exact brand of socks hubby and I got, the "smartwool" I had never heard of them before, why am I the last to know of these wonderful feet warmers!  AHHHHH!

One day you should turn it around on bestie, when you are out together and she makes an "unwise" choice of food say in your best imitation of her "are you allowed to eat that" then laugh your ass off. LOL LOL

I eat "regular" food for breakfast all the time, no judging here!  Have a good day, I am sure you are swamped! 

Daffodilgirl
on 10/24/16 5:48 am

Good Monday morning Daisy and Menu gang.  We had a very full and tiring weekend.  Glad for the week to start so things can settle down a bit.  Aesome for new hiking boots and wool socks.  Cant wait to see photos of the snow from Canada.  Its suppose to be in the high 80's again today.. I am convinced Mother Nature is confused lol! 

QOTD- The only thing I have experienced so far is "oh come on and eat a few more bites.  Its not going to hurt you. You haven't ate anything." 

Im not really far enough out for any other comments. 

Time since surgery 7 months 173.0 this morning 

B- 8 oz. Unsweetened Almond Cashew milk with 1 scoop Chocolate Truffle Syntrax

L- 2 oz. Sirloin

D- 2 oz. Hamburger meat with taco seasoning 

S- Something protein not sure what

I hope everyone has a fantabulous day!!

Surgery date March 4, 2016

S.W 309.8

C.W. 143.2

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good!"

Daisydoo02
on 10/24/16 6:52 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Its a high of 50 today, low of 36, burrrrrrrrr and you have high 80s???  Soooo jealous!

we are supposed to get our first snow around the first week of December so just a little over a month away, I will be sure to show you how much we will be freezing up here in the Great White North! LOL

Its true when you are early out and you eat just a few bites a lot of people notice. Great menu, have an awesome day!

Theduffman27
on 10/24/16 5:49 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning Daisy and menu crew. Had a great weekend, Saturday Joddie and I were at the gym at 8:30 am and then spent the day working around the house and to a Halloween party on Saturday night. Sunday was Joddie's birthday and our 23rd Anniversary, we drove to Burlington Vermont and did some shopping and went out for a late lunch. We had a great day. I am a lucky man.

QOTD - my Mom still wants to please me with food. That is what Moms do , My wife is very supportive and coworkers do not bother me when I do not partake in Donut day...LOL

B - two hard boiled eggs

S - Caramel apple pie yogurt

L - Eggs & bacon

S - buddig meat.

D - grilled chicken

Stay healthy my friends, Mike

I had to post this Picture of Joddie and I from Saturday night.

Queen JB
on 10/24/16 5:59 am
RNY on 07/20/15

ADORABLE!!!!!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?