What's on your Menu today (Wednesday) RNYers?

pammieanne
on 10/19/16 11:47 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

I'm so glad you found YOU!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

AngryViking
on 10/19/16 12:22 pm, edited 10/19/16 5:51 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Hey!!!  wavesfrantically   I've been so busy lately and I've missed you all SO much. 

OK, QOTD!  So, I was a fat kid/teenager/YA/actual adult and in the couple of years before I met my husband I lost a **** ton of pounds via WW.  And maybe ephedrine.  Anyhoo, Matt and I met in 2002 (In a bar.  Classy.), got married in 2004 and I got pregnant on the honeymoon.  And then I proceeded to put all the weight back on, and then some.  Add in a USMC deployment to Iraq when the Scoobs was an infant, selling a house while Matt was gone, moving in with my Dad and Matt struggling to find work once he returned home and I was one hot mess.  FOR YEARS.  Matt was actually the one who suggested surgery, but he had an outdated (incorrect) idea of exactly what that meant.  He thought I could get the band (LMAO) and then just have it removed when I lost the weight and all would be right with the world.  I was resistant initially but he wore me down and by the time I went to the orientation, I knew this was the path for me.  He has been on this journey with me every step of the way and he is learning this new normal, just like me.  He is encouraging and supportive and all the good things.  He's my lobster.

QOTD2:  We live on 10 acres, 9 of which are woods.  BUT, those woods are in the "back".  The front yard, which is an acre, has like 5 trees.  2 of them are dead (RIP) and the rest are pines and ****  I don't rake because I don't care.  I mulch that **** with the Zero Turn; ashes to ashes and all that crap.

karenp8
on 10/19/16 12:51 pm - Brighton, IL

Don't you mean you're being environmentally conscious?!

AngryViking
on 10/19/16 12:55 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

I am!  LOL

pammieanne
on 10/19/16 1:12 pm - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

our zero turn mower! I swear I get excited when I get to do the yard... Of course, I run **** over because apparently I speed on said mower... and right now she's not working. I miss her (and no, it's not because I ran something over - at least I don't think so!)

We have 5 acres... built on an old wheat field... our whole street probably has less trees than you do in the 'back 9'... hahaha!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

karenp8
on 10/19/16 12:52 pm - Brighton, IL

And by the way,we've missed you AV. Get yourself back here!

Theduffman27
on 10/19/16 12:55 pm
VSG on 11/19/14

Good afternoon Daisy and menu folks. I have to say I got quite a kick out of the folding laundry and bendy comments I saw ini the thread. I needed to smile today. I am like a grizzly. My 90 minutes of sleep on Monday night has caught up to me and work has been crazy busy.

We built our house in a development 16 years ago, I planted two Flowering Crab apple trees in the front yard, they are beautiful. Neighbors behind us have trees. I grew up in a house that had several huge maple trees in the yard. Lost over half of them in the ice storm of 1998.

QOTD - my wife is very supportive, but at times I need to ask her to be stern and realize that I am not able to give in on eating a bite of this or that as it will lead to more. My Mom and Dad have been great as well, but Mom still wants to please with food and I will have none of it. she loves to see me healthy, I can tell it bothers her that she cant please me with food.

B - 2 hard boiled eggs

S - caramel apple pie yogurt

L - manwich meat 3 oz

S - Buddig ham and cheese stick

D - Broiled scallops and green beans

Exercise - night off as we are going to dinner to celebrate the birthdays of my wife and my oldest son while my folks are here.

stray healthy my friends, Mike

G2GAWAY
on 10/19/16 1:19 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Hi everyone. I have had extremely limited wifi and little time so I feel like I have missed so much.

Matbe I can catch up some on the weekend. I am very hopeful that 2 weeks of travel has not been bad news on the scale. (We had to be weighed for a helicopter flight and if the conversion from kilograms to pounds is correct, I was on track at that point). It was certainly more carb heavy than normal, but I did the best with what was available and opted for protein bars from time to time. A 35 hour travel day has been difficult, but I just had a delicious steak at the airport so I am happy with that choice. 

My husband and I have been married for almost 33 years and he has certainly stuck with me through thick and thin. I was average weight when we got married, gained weight along the way, got to goal on WW for a hot minute then gained for years, had twins, lost and gained again. He did not wante to have surgery because he doesn't like doctors or anything, but once I decided he was supportive as he knows how to be.  He understands what I need to eat, but often wants to order fried appetizers and big desserts when we are out. I have to remind him that I don't eat that stuff. Having said all that, he defers to my choice of food most of the time so that it is easier for me. Now that I have lost weight and want plastics, he says he will support it if I want it but he doesn't want me to do it for him.

Leaves are outside/yard work and that is not my area....we do have a couple of pine trees that make a mess.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/16 10:54 am
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 446 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 364 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 278 views