What's on your Sunday menu, RNYers?

NYMom222
on 10/9/16 8:20 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Wow! You two do clean up well.... love this picture. Looks like the wedding was in a really pretty place- glad there wasn't rain then...and the menu sounds pretty sweet too....

QOTD: When you wrote about the TV show I immediately thought of Bewitched- I have no idea why... twitch my nose and do some magical stuff I guess??... like make the scale behave :) or maybe make me behave :)...

Rainy nonsense here.... boo....  I just drank my first very large cup of coffee- and I don't know if it is because of the rain and something warm was needed- but it was extra delicious.... just sayin'

1: Coffee latte with fairlife and miralax, sliced hard boiled egg on a wasa cracker

2: protein bar (at church)

3: salad with goat cheese, pear, pecans and grilled chicken

4: grilled chicken parm, green beans

5: Chocolate Chai Latte with cashew milk, PB on a lite english muffin

ex: day off from 21-day-fix so am going to do trampoline...later :)

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/9/16 8:30 am

You guys look smashing together..love the picture..and the smiles...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

catwoman7
on 10/9/16 8:55 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Back out at the nursing home.  My father is sleeping again today (that's two days in a row) - I hope he's not falling back into that pattern where his days and nights are reversed.  Makes it a bit hard to visit...

three of the staff out here (two yesterday, one today) said it looked like I've lost a lot of weight.   What??  I *am* down about 15 lbs since I was last here in July, but with all the people in and out of here, they wouldn't remember what I looked like then compared to now.  Weird.   Although I did have to go over to Goodwill yesterday to get a new pair of jeans.  The pair I brought was starting to fall off me.  The Goodwill down here is much cheaper than mine in Wisconsin - and they had some pretty nice-looking stuff - I'll definitely have to hit it again before I leave!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

ttfan
on 10/9/16 9:14 am
RNY on 08/15/16

Raining here in Maine today, but we need it so bad!

JB and Grim you 2 are so cute!

Breakfast
Low-carb Pancakes, 1
Natural Peanut Butter, 2 Tbsp
Lunch
Roasted Turkey Breast, 3 ounce
Mango & Chipolte, 2 tbsp
Dinner
Crack Slaw W/ Lean Ground Turkey, 4 ounces
Snacks
Nectar - Cappuccino Protein Powder, 1

Totals cal 649 carbs 24 pro.70

High weight 335,Surgery weight 293.5,

M1- 24.5 lb,. M2 14, M3-9.5, M4- 7.5, M5- 6.5

Emiepie
on 10/9/16 9:52 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning! Shout out to our Nikki today as she completes in her Ironman. Love the pic, you guys look fantastic. Nothing much going on today other than usual Sunday errands. 

QOTD: How I met your mother. Love NPH

Menu: B-Latte and shake L- grilled chicken salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing S- latte, yogurt and peanuts D- BBQ steak, carrots and zucchini chocolate cake. 

Exercise was my 6 miles. Water and vits on track.

hope everyone has a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

CJ On Orcas
on 10/9/16 11:13 am
RNY on 09/09/16

Good morning!  Cloudy here... not doing a thing except waiting for the debate showdown.  

QOTD: I only watch a few shows.  Guess if I could I would do The Amazing Race.  I am not physically able to, but I would love to race around the world ;)

B: Oikos Triple Zero Mixd Berry, milk with coffee

L: crepe with cottage cheese and sf blackberry jam, maybe slice of bacon

D: Refried beans, cheese slice

S: pure Protein Banana Cream shake

Totals: 633 calories 67 protein 70 carbs (yikes high carbs may rethink)

I am scaling back today.  Meat of any kind just does not sit well for me right now.

Lovely_Caprice
on 10/9/16 4:24 pm

I think this "meat" thing must be a common issue.  Nothing agrees with me so I'm still at the puree stage :)

I tried tuna, eggs, chicken OMG worst feeling. 

CJ On Orcas
on 10/9/16 4:37 pm
RNY on 09/09/16

Yup.  I found I could tolerate a poached soft egg, although it is heavy on my stomach.  I keep going back to cottage cheese, greek yogurt and refried beans.  Although I did have a piece of bacon today and it was so good.  I chewed the life out of it first ;)

achelle131
on 10/9/16 12:16 pm
RNY on 08/30/16

Wow JB, You and Grim look amazing! I love it!

QOTD: Tv show i'd live in? FRIENDS. I refuse to live in my current favorite TV shows because I wouldn't live for long (Walking Dead and Game of Thrones), LOL.

I dread the next two weeks. My boss fired the other graphic designer friday which means I'm the only one putting a 56 page magazine together that goes to press on the 19th. I'm trying not to freak out but this doesn't bode well with my post op anxiety. Good thing she laid out a bunch of articles before she was let go. Frustrating. I'll try to remember to breathe and take it one step at a time though.

Today's Menu (although we're almost done with today)

B: Fried egg with cheddar

S: Premier Protien Vanilla w/ PB2 Chocolate

L: 1/2 Buddig Ham, 1/2 Laughing Cow wedge, Cucumber Slices

S: Unjury shake made with Torani Raspberry and A little Jello Cheesecake Pudding, 10 Almonds

D: Rotisserie Chicken and Zuchinni Noodles

RNY: 8/30/2016, Consult Wt: 263 lbs, Surgery Wt: 243 lbs, Current Wt: (3/8/17) 166 lbs, Goal Wt: 150 lbs

M1: -26 lbs, M2: -10 lbs, M3: -9 lbs, M4: -16 Lbs, M5: -12 lbs, M6: -4 lbs,

CathyV
on 10/9/16 12:54 pm

Afternoon! Trying to post again...

I would live in some Anthony Bourdain show...Id love to travel all over and eat local cuisine. Nothing too disgusting though. Not a big fan of the nasty bits. 

Sunday---not even cooking today. The fridge is stuffed with leftovers, a common problem since my surgery. That's pretty damning, huh?

Breakfast- coffee w/ milk x2 sargento cheese stick

Lunch- deviled ham mixed in with some leftover white beans. It's not that great but...I was trying to protein up these beans...

Dinner- the leftovers from lunch

snack- should have a protein shake

menu is uninspired...need to go shopping. But it'll do.

Six week post op appointment tomorrow!

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?