What's on your Sunday menu, RNYers?

Laura in Texas
on 10/9/16 8:06 am

Thanks for the info!! I will check out Uniqlo. What a great deal on that dress!!

I will say part of me is thankful my daughter has stopped growing so I can spend a little more on clothes and shoes and not worry they will no longer fit her in six months. 

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

NYMom222
on 10/9/16 8:09 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I just made my first purchase at uniglo... did have to go up a size in a sweater because of the 'petiteness' but the prices seem great....and they always have something on promotion and you can look up the weekly deals online.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/9/16 8:28 am

Try ebay Chinese - Asian stores they almost always run small... And they are not that expensive..

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Deanna798
on 10/9/16 6:02 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Good morning JB.  You and Grim look fantastic together!  I'm jealous of your grown up night out.  I worked yesterday, and though it was no party, the experience hasn't lost it's sparkle.  I got my schedule though, and I work all next weekend, so that is kinda a bummer, but I have 3 days in a row off during the following week, so kinda makes up for it.  I think that we'll just have to start scheduling family time on weekdays, which is uncommon for us we we've been used to just getting off of work during the week and shut down for the night.  We rarely if ever go out and do things during the week, and I think that's now going to be changing.  My hubby will probably not love this, lol.

My scale is continuing to move, and it's going fast.  This morning it said 158.  I find it funny that it's just falling off me after struggling for months and months.  Hmm, I don't know what changed really, but I like it.

QOTD:  I've been sitting here for a half an hour and I just am having the hardest time coming up with a TV show that I'd love to live in. I just decided that it has to be Doctor Who.  I would LOVE to be a companion to the Doctor and travel all of time and space.  I'm not a huge fan of Peter Capaldi, but any of the previous 3 Doctors would be just fine.  

As for food, I have no plan for the day really.  I have the day off, and my hubby went grocery shopping yesterday, but I didn't get home until after 9:30 last night and I haven't checked to see what he bought.  I made a list, so I should have my staples in the house, so that's good.

Hubby just made bacon, so I'll go and have some eggs and bacon for breakfast, but after that it's up in the air.  I have a charity walk this afternoon in memory of my cousin Casey who committed suicide last year, and I know it's horrible for me to consider it, but I kinda don't want to go.  Uggh.  I will go, but I dread it.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/9/16 8:34 am

You got happier - you weight is going to melt as long as you follow the eating plan.. 

That shows how important our attitude is for our bodies ..

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

The Salty Hag
on 10/9/16 9:26 am
RNY on 05/20/13

Cali was a great reset for me. I made the BEST food choices! I LOVE that we all ate well, and bread was NOT around us at all. ( We did so good! ) Being around my WLS buds was awesome and really kept me on track. I feel so much better when I eat like I should, and have kept up with it. 

The moral of this post is: I need to be around you guys EVERY weekend..lol. 

I'm so glad your scale is cooperating! 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Kakesie
on 10/9/16 6:10 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

JB and Grim, you two look AWESOME!  Such an adorable couple!

QOTD:  I love the show "Modern Family" so I suppose it would be fun to be part of their crazy family somehow.

My menu for today:

B:  Crepe w/ fresh peach, cream cheese, cool whip

L:  Lettuce, spinach, tomato, chicken, cheese, low cal dressing

D:  Taco meat & 1/2 flour tortilla

S:  Moon cheese

S:  Oiko's Triple Zero coconut Greek yogurt

Exercise:  Walking the dogs around the subdivision.

Have a fantastic day everyone!

~ Karen  

Karen9849
on 10/9/16 6:43 am

You two look great. Awesome dress.

Almost 1 month out for me.

B.  Hubby is making egg Mc muffins so I will eat part of an egg and a couple bites of the Canadian bacon, no english

L.  Tuna

D.  LEft over chicken

Might squeeze a shake in somewhere

RNY 9/14/16  - Start Weight 192, Goal Weight 125

catwoman7
on 10/9/16 7:31 am
RNY on 06/03/15

we had rain the last two days in North Carolina, but it's sunny out today (thank God).  It evidently moved further up the coast with the hurricane....

16 months out

B:  Greek yogurt, 12 fresh raspberries

S:  protein shake, coffee with half & half

L:  1 C cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes (also packed some baby carrots - not sure if I'll have those for lunch or later, as a snack)

D:  probably leftover beef fajita (meat & veggies only)

probably another Greek yogurt later as a snack..

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Ereiam
on 10/9/16 7:41 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Good morning everyone.

I'm back from my mountain adventure. I got to stay in a very nice hotel and learned tons for my new elementary job. Here's the view from my balcony:

I did pretty well with food except for drinking a breve from Starbucks. I don't have any problem with a splash of half and half in my coffee, but the breve was mostly half and half and that much lactose made me miserably sick. Maybe it was the fat too. Anyway, I drank about half of the drink and still feel yucky today.

So I've got no food plan because food sounds so gross. My youngest daughter has Juvenile arthritis so we are headed to Denver for a JA family day. I'd much rather stay home and take it easy but these events are sooo important to her. Of course I'll be glad I went once I go. Have a good day everyone.

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 404 views