What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 9/28/16 12:53 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

You don't like scallops because scallops are gross. 

CJ On Orcas
on 9/28/16 10:01 am
RNY on 09/09/16

QOTD 1: I had to do a 3-week very low cal diet.  Tried to follow it but had several "last meals", including a couple of jelly donuts and some Dairy Queen cheeseburger meals. Lost 22 pounds feom the day I was accepted into the WLS program, about 8 months.

QOTD 2: I lie when necessary.  I am a nanny part time to a 7-yo and an 11-yo.  Have had many occasions to remind the 7-yo of what will happen if he "-----" and I fill in the blank as needed (if you cross the big road to go to your friend's house again, the police are going to come to the house and arrest you.)

QOTD 3: I hate housework, but will choose laundy over bathrooms any day.  And my new goal in life is to leaf-blow my house just like Grim, who is my new hero.

B: Premier Protein shake, coffee flavored milk

L: cottage cheese with pepper

D: refried beans with a ton of hot sauce

S: Banana cream Protein shake

Totals: 561 cals 79 protein 48 carbs 8 fat

Deanna798
on 9/28/16 1:37 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

Final post of the day here, but I just have to update you all.  

I pretty much KILLED that interview.  The manager said that I had the highest score on the pre-screened customer service quiz that she had ever seen.  She pretty much said that she wants to hire me, but has to go through the channels.   I have 2 more interviews tomorrow, and I hope they both go as well.  I'll likely accept the one who can fit my availability and pays the most.

I think I've decided that I'm going to stick with retail, because I don't want to sit at a desk and waste away like I did for 10+ years at my last job.  I'm actually super excited.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

CathyV
on 9/28/16 2:57 pm

i was a bad, bad newbie. I did not follow my pre op diet. I had my first appointment mid May. We moved in June. We went on two trips over the summer. I just couldn't even deal. I did follow the liquid pre op my surgeon puts people on a week before thoug 8 h. 

1 month out...

breakfast- 2 mugs of coffee, chocolate protein shake with 8 frozen cherries

Lunch- AV's garlic and herb tuna pouch :)

Snack- caramel apple lite and fit 

Dinner- I'm thinking of trying a Budding meat pack. I'm scared, lol.

i don't have totals yet.

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

CJ On Orcas
on 9/28/16 6:14 pm
RNY on 09/09/16

Oh the Buddig meat pack was not a good fit for me ;0 but you are ahead of me.  I will pray fir you ;)

CathyV
on 9/28/16 6:57 pm

I didn't try it. I made soup for the family so I had some of that. Italian sausage in it, which is pretty chewy, but this was ground up and in soup, and I chewed and chewed the tar out of it. Lol. It was ok.

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

CJ On Orcas
on 9/28/16 7:36 pm
RNY on 09/09/16

LOL.  I had spaghetti with meat sauce last night along with my serving of ricotta bake.  Total of four (4) noodles and a few pieces of hamburger in the sauce.  I was so afraid to try it... And really it did not sit well.  I must have chewed every bite for two minutes before I swallowed.  Family was quite amused.  At least I am entertaining.

Teena D.
on 9/28/16 5:10 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I woke up with a sore throat- and hoping it doesn't develop in to anything worse- does seem to be going around though- 2 kids and hubby had a bad cold last week and this week.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 404 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?