What's on your menu today (PHOTO FRIDAY) RNYers?

Emiepie
on 9/23/16 10:10 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You've done awesome! great job and that green is fab on you!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

RNY_elizabeth
on 9/23/16 11:22 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Matches the tattoos! LOL Thank you.

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

Theduffman27
on 9/23/16 10:40 am
VSG on 11/19/14

You look great E - happy and Healthy!

peachpie
on 9/23/16 7:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Morning!! 

I really like the session I had with the trainer. He gave me three set of exercises, and walked though them with me to ensure my form was correct. The routine used resistance bands (I had a set and can maybe find one band now so I'll have to replace them...) and things like squats, planks, push ups etc. He's going to send me the routine. I like that he definitely wasn't pushing 'selling' his trade-- he just wanted me to leave with a routine I'd be comfortable doing on my own. His rate is $45 for 30 minutes. I suggested maybe getting together once a month so he can either mix up or intensity my routine for me. Weekend plans- my son starts bowling tomorrow; there goes every Saturday morning for the near future! No other plans.

I love the themes-- but I have no pic to offer today. QOTD: I'm a right brain person for sure. Creative & emotional are polar opposites of who I am. I can add a few numbers-- but I'm not Einstein LOL. 

Time since surgery 16 months

Weight today 195.8

M1: 2 boiled egg 1/3 cup oatmeal w/ 2/3 c.fairlife milk and berries

M2: nadda

M3: 4 oz Traders Joe's grilled chicken strips and salad

M4: Took out burgers for the family-- maybe I'll have shrimp. 

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Teena D.
on 9/23/16 7:49 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

At the top of Blue Mountain just as all the leaves are changing colours! That will be stunning!

I'm mostly a right brain person, but I do have a lot of left brain stuff thrown in...  I am pretty good at regular math - I made it through grade 11 with no issues but grade 12 was TOUGH and I ended up dropping down to the general level from advanced.  I am an insurance undewriter so that does require a lot of left brainedness, lol.... but my right brain tendencies help me to see the whole picture, and to look at insureds as more than just numbers and ratings.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Deanna798
on 9/23/16 8:11 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Morning Daisy and the gang.  I hope AV is well and comes back soon.

I had an odd morning so far, as some of those on facebook will know.  Last night at 3am, my 2 year old got out of his big boy bed, went into the bathroom, turned on the bathroom light (which he's never done before), put the potty seat on the toiled and stripped down and used the potty by himself.  He then proceeded to drag every stuffed animal that he has into our bedroom and climb into bed with us, sans butt covering.  So we got him dressed and tried to get him to go back to sleep, but he was wide awake and after 45 minutes of his bouncing around, he told me he wanted to go downstairs.  So, I got up at 3 and came down with him.  He had only gotten 6`5 hours sleep, so at about 8am I took him up into my bed for a nap.  I just got up here at 10:30, and he's still sleeping.  I'll let him sleep until noon and I'll get him up.  He won't be having a nap today.  His schedule is all jacked up and it's really hard to switch things around with a kid who doesn't want to sleep when he is supposed to.  Uggh.

Anyway, I ate 1.5 ounces of deli ham and a cheese stick at about 4:30am, and some coffee and nothing else today.  Its funny, I don't really feel hungry yet.  I know it's only day 2 of medication, and it may be the placebo effect, but I'm feeling different already.  I think this is going to work.

QOTD:  Anyone *****ads my posts here can tell you that I'm completely right brained and emotionally driven.  

as for my plan for the day, it is incomplete because I think I'm going to ask my hubby to take us out to dinner.  I know I shouldn't because money is tight, but I just really need to get out of the house as a family and do something tonight.  

14 months (almost) since surgery

B: 1 cheese stick with 1.5oz deli ham, a light and fit (right now) and coffee with sugar free coffeemate (pumpkin spice!)

L: grilled chicken on a romaine salad with light feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and low cal salad dressing

D: TBD, but I'm feeling like a steak and steamed veg.

S: Shrimp this afternoon.

totals without dinner:

calories  684 protien 93 carbs 38 fat 18

My weekend plans include a birthday celebration for my niece who is turning 5.  I believe we're having it at my house with some sort of craft night tomorrow, but the plans have not been decided yet.  I haven't bought her a present yet, so I better get on that ASAP.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Dee6504
on 9/23/16 10:47 am
RNY on 12/17/15 with

I think we should put your toddler and mine in a room together and let them entertain themselves all night. I need some sleep! I actually left work early yesterday just to catch a quick nap before picking the kids up.

H/W 260, S/W 237, CW 140.4

seattledeb
on 9/23/16 1:22 pm

Going through big developments for little kids affects their sleep schedule.

A nocturnal potty success is a big thing!!

catwoman7
on 9/23/16 8:31 am
RNY on 06/03/15

QOTD:   I'm both, and those internet tests confirm that.  I was a math whiz and one of my degrees is in computer science, but I'm also very interested in the arts and am fairly creative.

I'll have to find a picture later to post - working remotely right now, so I don't want to be "slacking off" for more than a few minutes!  

B:  pumpkin Greek yogurt with added protein powder and 2 T oats

S:  protein shake, coffee with half & half

L:  not sure.  I'm speaking to a pre-op class at 11:00 and will grab something on the run.  I have a protein bar with me in case I don't have any other options

D:  Caribbean-inspired stir fry (pork & veggies - no rice)

probably another Greek yogurt or frozen protein pudding pop

haven't gotten much exercise this week - too many full evenings.  Need to get back to it this weekend!!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

The Salty Hag
on 9/23/16 8:52 am
RNY on 05/20/13

That's not a grasshopper...that's a NOPE! 

Kudos for not freaking out. If a grasshopper or a cricket or any "Jumpy ( or flying ) Bugs from Hell" ( as I call them ) get near me...I panic-full out flailing, screaming and cussing occur. (  Bad childhood memories involving jumpy bugs from hell and that....)  

QOTD: 100% right brain here as well. 

B: coffee with Splenda and half & half, and a protein shake because my blood sugar started to plummet.

L: leftover baked chicken 

S: pepperoni and cheese

D: no clue yet. Not feeling very inspired today. 

Hope AV is okay. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 364 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 277 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views