What's on your menu today (PHOTO FRIDAY) RNYers?

life_mirrors_art
on 9/23/16 10:24 am - Canada

Good afternoon! This is a late post, but better late than not at all (like yesterday). Sure hope AV is feeling better ... maybe a trip to a dizziness clinic would help her with the vertigo.

QOTD:  have always considered myself a total right-brain person - I'm a visual artist and my degree was in fine arts - but the Meyers-Briggs test scored me exceptionally high in quantitative logistics ... so it appears I'm a bit of a hybrid, or as I like to call it, 'balanced'.  :)

B: baked chicken leg

L: a big hunk of salmon

D: scrambled eggs

S: string cheese, zuchinni

Cal-895, carb-7, protein-105

Enjoy the view from the gondola, Daisy, and have a great weekend everyone!

RNY on June 23, 2014  -  HW: 280, SW: 230, CW: 166, GW: 140

ttfan
on 9/23/16 10:27 am
RNY on 08/15/16

I am down the middle in the brain dept. I think, but some days I feel like I have no brain at all!  lol

Weekend hoping to get some yard work done, and be out in the sun some, winter is going to come fast!

Breakfast
American Cheese Slices 2%, 1 Slice
Egg, 1 egg
Bacon, 2 pieces

Lunch
Grilled Chicken Breast - 3 Oz.

Dinner
Turkey Pepperoni, 7 slices
Carbless Pizza Crust, 1 serving(s)
Bbq Sauce Low Sodium, 2 Tablespoons
Low-Moisture Part-Skim Sliced Monzarella Natural Cheese, 3/8 oz/ 1 slice

Snacks
Add Food Quick Tools

Totals calories 610 carbs 19 protein 73

High weight 335,Surgery weight 293.5,

M1- 24.5 lb,. M2 14, M3-9.5, M4- 7.5, M5- 6.5

Kathy S.
on 9/23/16 10:46 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hello my RNY fam.....

I have been so busy with event stuff coming up sorry I have been MIA.  I hope AV is OK?  I have had vertigo and it's crippling so let's hope she gets back on her feet soon!  I have been struggling with good days and bad   Thought I would share some funnies and the reason I get up in the morning with ya this Photo Friday!  Hugs to you all!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Grim_Traveller
on 9/23/16 11:14 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Sweet chilluns!

When we were in New York last week, the squirrels would climb right up in your lap if you were willing to feed them. No fear of humans at all.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Capogirl
on 9/23/16 1:00 pm

Adorable Reasons!   Such cutie pies!

Kathy S.
on 9/23/16 1:03 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Thanks!  They are the sweetest little guys. I love the way Gavin insists on holding Logan's hand while going into day care.  Such a good big brother

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

CJ On Orcas
on 9/23/16 10:51 am
RNY on 09/09/16

QOTD: I am right down the middle.  Good at math, but very crafty.

B:  scrambled egg with avocado and cheese, fairlife with coffee

L:  trying a sweet and spicy tuna packet

D:  protein shake 

S:  protein chocolate pudding

Totals:  514 cals, 67 protein 24 carbs 14 fat

NSV (well, kind of):  my doctor's visit summary yesterday officially listed me as "obese" ... I have been classified as "morbidly obese" for the past thirty years.  Finally got into the 30's BMI-wise.  Imagine that!!!

G2GAWAY
on 9/23/16 11:03 am
RNY on 05/16/15

Whenever I have taken those tests to determine which I am, I come up pretty balanced.  But I would tend to say I am more left brained as I am a Budget Analyst.  However, I like crafty things and can be excitable and emotional.  The wedding this weekend sounds awesome.  I have another non-eventful, but busy weekend planned.  I have massage tonight after work and in desperate need of a manicure this weekend. Trying to get things wrapped up and business taken care of prior to my weekend in Vegas and vacation to Africa, so lots to do. And, now my plans are foiled by my daughter who just texted that she is going to come home on Saturday with the boyfriend until Sunday.  She just moved and needs to drop off a bed frame because she is renting a room in a house and there were logistical issues with using the existing bed frame vs. her bed frame. So, I am happy to get to see her, but need to rearrange my plans slightly.

So in looking for a picture to post I was scrolling through pics on my phone and ran across one of my Mom from a birthday party before she passed away. We were the best of friends and she made me who I am today for sure.  She was equally left and right brained.  She was a bookkeeper and loved to make cards and crafty.  She was sooooo organized and creative.  Anyway, that sent me down the rabbit hole today and I have been teary eyed quite a bit as I know she would be so happy for me and my weight loss.  It was something we both struggled with our whole lives.  I had my 16 month checkup with the surgeon yesterday and while he was quite pleased with my results and called me tiny and thin and said I was really at a good weight (and said well, you started at 305, that was a *****unky-which made me laugh), it is not the same as having your Mom say they are proud of you. There is nothing like the support of your Mom and I miss her every day (she passed away from cancer almost 6 years ago).  I am fortunate to have set the example of that relationship for my girls and we are very close too.  We will all be together next weekend in Vegas and I am very excited about that.  OK.  Have to get myself back together as I am sitting at my desk typing this with tears in my eyes and I have to go review Adopted Budget pages.

Menu:  It will be like my usual, protein forward.

Also, I am pretty adventurous, but I don't think I have ever held a toad before.  A tarantula, yes, but not a toad. Have a great weekend everyone.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

RNY_elizabeth
on 9/23/16 11:29 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

So happy that your love for your mom is still so strong.  Sounds like she would be a huge cheer leader for you. Hugs.

~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

Emiepie
on 9/23/16 1:19 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?