Whats on your Menu today (Thursday) RNYers?

stacyrg
on 9/22/16 11:17 am
VSG on 05/12/14

I don't know how jury selection works North of the Border  but here, many defense attorneys will not want you on the jury if you can state that you, or someone close to you, has been impacted by a violent crime.  Now, I'm not advocating that Arun lie, but if asked or asked about his feelings about violent crime an answer along those lines will go along way in getting him dismissed since it shows an inherent bias and there is the likelihood that you will let your personal feelings cloud your judgment.  But you didn't hear that here 

CathyV
on 9/22/16 2:19 pm, edited 9/22/16 9:46 am

Well,  i'm too new to answer that question but I'm looking forward to reading responses. I have been overweight since I was a small child and I have been obese since I was in high school so I feel like my whole life has been defined by my weight, that every relationship has been defined by it. When I meet someone new they have to immediately get over my weight issue, or not. Some certainly choose to not. Ever since I have been obese, every decision that I've made about activities and jobs and social stuff is always done with my weight in mind. So mostly I'm just looking forward to my life not being defined by fat anymore. I just want to be seen for me.

breakfast- chocolate protein shake with half a banana mixed in

lunch- Starkist Thai flavored tuna pouch

snack- cottage cheese cup

dinner- eggface's ricotta bake

Cal- 779

protein- 74

Carb- 52

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?