What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 9/8/16 2:16 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

OOhhh plastics!?!?!? keep us posted. Sorry to hear about the other surgery but hopefully it works out to your benefit.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

G2GAWAY
on 9/8/16 10:47 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I want plastics too. That will be nice to piggy back on another surgery. Went to a WLS support group the other night and they had a plastic surgeon there. She recommended being "weight stable" for 6 months to 1 year.  That is so far away. And she didn't recommend combining the breast surgery with a lower body circumfential lift. I will definitely go see a couple of other surgeons before proceeding. Good luck with your plastic consult.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

CathyV
on 9/8/16 2:53 pm

Dear heavens. Today was our first day of homeschool co op. I am completely wiped, but my kids are running around l. ike lunatics. How do they have any energy left? 

I don't have a vanity plate. I'm cheap, lol. If I could think of a clever one like that I'd be tempted. Of course this just makes me think of the ASS MAN Seinfeld episode, lol.

Still on liquids...2 shakes, and we got Sonic happy hour while we were out. I can't have my old vanilla Diet Coke but I did get a sugar free peach iced tea and it's so nice to have something different to drink. 

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

monkam
on 9/8/16 8:03 pm
RNY on 02/16/15

Ahhh Seinfeld - lol!  Nearly every single one is classic. Personal favorite Line is Elaine saying, "I don't know How you guys walk around with those things!"  after hearing about shrinkage. 

CathyV
on 9/8/16 9:58 pm

I wish that would come out on Netflix. I love to yell "Serenity Now!" at random times. And my husband likes Festivus..."We will now have The Airing of the Grievances".

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 407 views